Dow Hits 36,000! Profits soaring!!

Sure please add up what ever you think is constitutes the money that has been printed and spent that you think has contributed to the inflations we are seeing and then tell me specifically who you blame. Not some arbitrary group
Sorry have not been able to pick one. Deal with it.

Knock yourself out.
Now what? Anything else?
Haha, I’m sure I’ll have something as you as you try and chime in with something else you know nothing about…

Not sure if you caught this but that article you posted was all about data of stuff that happened under the Trump administration

Haha, I’m sure I’ll have something as you as you try and chime in with something else you know nothing about…

Not sure if you caught this but that article you posted was all about data of stuff that happened under the Trump administration
I know the economic policies of this illegitimate administration are meant to fail.

I know the economic policies of this illegitimate administration are meant to fail.
Haha, you’ve clearly displayed that you don’t know squat about the things you think you know about. Shown by the fact you posted an article showing 2020 data (Trump years) to try and blame the Dems for inflation. Not too bright there are ya sparky ?

Haha, you’ve clearly displayed that you don’t know squat about the things you think you know about. Shown by the fact you posted an article showing 2020 data (Trump years) to try and blame the Dems for inflation. Not too bright there are ya sparky ?
Trump did not have control of that. The Fed handles that crap.

What are they doing to fix the problem?
Not much, they are pretty piss poor at budgeting and spending but hopefully they tax the top earners as that’s a good way to help the problem. Trump was responsible for a tremendous amount of debt and spending and didn’t do shit to address the issue except for cut taxes for the top earners. You get that right?!?! Come on hackamender speak truth for once in your life

Last edited:
Companies are making profits right now and Wall Street sure likes that. I remember how much of a barometer the stock market was to measure a President’s success over the last several years. When will you conservatives start enjoying a growing economy?

Dow Average Touches 36,000 Buoyed by Earnings: Markets Wrap
Stocks Pare Gains Amid Earnings, Fed Taper Outlook: Markets Wrap

Stocks rose toward another record amid earnings surprises and optimism the recovery in the world’s largest economy is on track.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average touched the 36,000 level. The S&P 500 climbed for a third day, led by commodity, retail and financial companies. The tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 underperformed. Treasuries fell.

More than 80% of S&P 500 companies reporting third-quarter results have beaten Wall Street estimates, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. That has laid the groundwork for a nearly 6% gain in the equity benchmark since the season began on Oct. 13 -- the best performance over a comparable period since 2014.

A good slice of boom and bust for the rich to get richer and the poor to get raped more.

Is it time yet to declare this Quid Pro Joe's economy or do we still need to wait until his first tax and spend bills hit? The memo wasn't clear.
No, it isn't.
Congress kicked the can down the road until December.
Republicans, whining about the deficit/debt for the first time in 4 years because a Democrat is president.
Ignoring they massive debt they voted for...............$6,807,290,102,465.77

Great! What are the Democrats going to do for Main Street? Wealthy Liberal Elites need a healthy Wall Street. What they don’t need nor care about is a healthy Main Street.
No, shit captain obvious.
Democrats are trying but, as usual, the GQP blocks everything to help main street and the American worker.

Wall Street Journal is reluctantly celebrating.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average briefly jumped above 36000 Monday morning, hitting 36009.74 in the first 15 minutes of trading. It was up about 0.4% later in the morning, to about 35946.

If the index closes above 36,000, it will be the Dow’s sixth 1,000-point milestone of the year, the most in a single year on record. In January, the Dow closed above 31,000 for the first time.

I don’t see too much concern creeping into the market and that’s because earnings season has been a pretty strong one and most companies are seeing strong demand,” said Seema Shah, chief strategist at Principal Global Investors.
INFLATION............

A good slice of boom and bust for the rich to get richer and the poor to get raped more.
Then you must be for a more equitable tax structure to raise taxes on the wealthy and soften the blow to the bottom of society. Awesome.

Slade3200
I think its about even. You know they all like to take credit when things look good. And boy do they like to take the credit.

If the market crashed they would all be screaming that they had nothing to do with it and would distance themselves from it.

citygator
I hope stocks do continue to grow for those that play the market. However, we both know the market goes up and the market goes down. Always has and always will.

citygator
I hope stocks do continue to grow for those that play the market. However, we both know the market goes up and the market goes down. Always has and always will.
Actually it always goes up. About 7% a year for a century. Yes up and downs along the way but long term it’s always good to invest in the American economy.

Forum List

Back