Dow Hits 36,000! Profits soaring!!

Haha, I appreciate the explanation but I still just have the original two questions that I asked. Would you mind just answering those?

I pretty much did. Rather thoroughly, in fact. I can't make you absorb it, too. That's up to you. Respectfully speaking.

How much money has he printed and circulated so far?

I pretty much did. Rather thoroughly, in fact. I can't make you absorb it, too. That's up to you. Respectfully speaking.
I appreciate that. I just didn’t see in your answer how much has been printed and spent and who exactly is responsible for it. Can you just give me a number and a name. Apologies if I missed that in your last post

Ok so how much? Post the number and who you hold responsible please

I appreciate that. I just didn’t see in your answer how much has been printed and spent and who exactly is responsible for it. Can you just give me a number and a name. Apologies if I missed that in your last post
Read the link it tells you.

Read the link it tells you.
I did. I don’t think that you did which is why I’m reasking the question. Just give me a number and also who you hold responsible. I’m very curious about how you will answer this and if you even have the balls to try

Trying desperately to prop up the stuttering fool

Ironically, five of the six board members of the Federal Reserve were appointed by Mr. negative interest rate promoter himself, Donald Trump.

And that's the thing. It's in the electorates interest to try to understand that keeping them divided and arguing about meaningless things like my democrat is better than your republican or my republican is better than your democrat is what the con artists in the central banking/political system rely on.

This system relies in the public being ignorant to its function.

It's one of the reasons we always see people who work in the industry hanging out on boards like this in the public arena, fronting like they're on your side, but actually working against you by watering down and dissuading fruitful discussion before it can evolve into actual relevancy and into understandable dialogue by those who don't usually think much into how it really works. These are generally the folks who work in open market operations.

Last edited:
I did. I don’t think that you did which is why I’m reasking the question. Just give me a number and also who you hold responsible. I’m very curious about how you will answer this and if you even have the balls to try
It looks like 2.7 billion was printed. I blame the Fed and Democrats and RINOs.

citygator
No but Bloomberg is.
Did you read it? Says market and GDP don’t always move in tandem. Ok. Good example is tech bubbles and real estate bubbles where market grew faster than gdp and stocks eventually crash. GDP is currently growing. So GDP and stock is growing. What now?

It looks like 2.7 billion was printed. I blame the Fed and Democrats and RINOs.
Only 2.7 billion and you think that caused nation wide inflation?! Ok… who specifically do you blame? It doesn’t take a genius to predict that last response of yours. Be specific

Only 2.7 billion and you think that caused nation wide inflation?! Ok… who specifically do you blame? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to predict that last response of yours. Be specific
I just told you. I could add that the prevailing agenda means to destroy this country so they can take part of the blame. They love it.

GDP is $20T. $2T of circulation increase to replace contraction isn’t driving inflation.

Our people have been introducing legislation for a true audit of the Fed for years.

Establishment Republicans and Democrats alike have rabidly opposed and blocked any such notion of it. Trying to get someone like Ted Cruz, for instance, to show up at an audit the Fed vote is like pulling teeth. He just ain't showing up for it. and historically speaking, he hasn't. Of course, you can take your pick from any establishment politician from either side and the same thing applies, for the most part. I just happened to pick him because he sems to cherry pick his cso-called 'conservative' values and seems to get quite a bit of media time doing so.

All we ever get is the Fed's own audit of itself. Which is about as deep an audit as a mud puddle, predictably.

It's actually a topic worthy of itself, particularly given the extent of high speed trading these days. How do you really audit that? And there's lot of shady things that happen there. Start to get into black budget stuff and whatnot, legit and non-legit. A lot of other trickery and passing around of special interest currency out of sight and out of mind of the electorate.

Last edited:
Companies are making profits right now and Wall Street sure likes that. I remember how much of a barometer the stock market was to measure a President’s success over the last several years. When will you conservatives start enjoying a growing economy?

Dow Average Touches 36,000 Buoyed by Earnings: Markets Wrap
Stocks Pare Gains Amid Earnings, Fed Taper Outlook: Markets Wrap

Stocks rose toward another record amid earnings surprises and optimism the recovery in the world’s largest economy is on track.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average touched the 36,000 level. The S&P 500 climbed for a third day, led by commodity, retail and financial companies. The tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 underperformed. Treasuries fell.

More than 80% of S&P 500 companies reporting third-quarter results have beaten Wall Street estimates, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. That has laid the groundwork for a nearly 6% gain in the equity benchmark since the season began on Oct. 13 -- the best performance over a comparable period since 2014.
/----/ Gee, I remember libtrads said the stock market is not the economy when Trump was president.

I just told you. I could add that the prevailing agenda means to destroy this country so they can take part of the blame. They love it.
Sure please add up what ever you think is constitutes the money that has been printed and spent that you think has contributed to the inflations we are seeing and then tell me specifically who you blame. Not some arbitrary group

Forum List

Back