What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dow Hits 36,000! Profits soaring!!

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How is Biden crippling the world?

View attachment 700404

How is he doing it? He is doing it by design. Biden puppet masters want this country to fail and are doing everything possible to bring that failure to fruition.

OP
citygator

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If we both agree that Zelensky knew he would be able to pilfer US dollars for mentioning NATO.
We agree that Inflation isnt driven by Biden economic policy. If you want to saddle the Russian war on Ukraine to your fantasy that its about bilking Nato for money... have at it.

OP
citygator

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How is he doing it? He is doing it by design. Biden puppet masters want this country to fail and are doing everything possible to bring that failure to fruition.
Exactly how is Biden driving up inflation in Germany, Netherlands, South Africa, France, South Korea, Italy, Mexico, India...etc...???

You guys really have no ability to intellectually tackle a problem. You simply run to remedial conspiracy stuff.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exactly how is Biden driving up inflation in Germany, Netherlands, South Africa, France, South Korea, Italy, Mexico, India...etc...???

You guys really have no ability to intellectually tackle a problem. You simply run to remedial conspiracy stuff.
Your go to is "conspiracy" because you know we are right. You could not make it any plainer or obvious.

Winco

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biden puppet masters want this country to fail
the KKKult continues to con you. team trump, hooray.

Yes, my portfolio is down 120K, but I still have plenty, and in fact, I hope to never use that money, up or down, because I will leave that money to FAMILY, and my pension provides the money I need.
Life is good. Market sucks right now, but it really only has an emotional affect.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the KKKult continues to con you. team trump, hooray.

Yes, my portfolio is down 120K, but I still have plenty, and in fact, I hope to never use that money, up or down, because I will leave that money to FAMILY, and my pension provides the money I need.
Life is good. Market sucks right now, but it really only has an emotional affect.
What does your finances have to do with the obvious destructive policies in place? This is about the country not you.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What are those?

Be specific.
Open borders. Political persecution. Forgiving student loans. Shutting down oil production and killing the Keystone pipeline. Sending billions to prop up a fascist government in Ukraine. Bailing out Blue states under the guise of infrastructure.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We agree that Inflation isnt driven by Biden economic policy. If you want to saddle the Russian war on Ukraine to your fantasy that its about bilking Nato for money... have at it.
Putin, Biden and Zelensky are pilfering whatever NATO doesn’t get.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Putin, Biden and Zelensky are pilfering whatever NATO doesn’t get.
There is laundry. Big loads of money to wash. Rinse and repeat and we finance them.

HikerGuy83

VIP Member
Reaction score
You’re totally correct. The Left should take Donny Trumps example and show a little humility. Admit when they make mistakes, own them, apologize and then try to do better, just like Trump would do. Right?!

While I appreciate your comment's validity with respect to Trump.

It is still a whataboutism.

HikerGuy83

VIP Member
Reaction score

The baldfaced truth is that no president is responsible for the economy.

But since both sides do it to each other....Biden gets to own this one.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
While I appreciate your comment's validity with respect to Trump.

It is still a whataboutism.
If you’re looking for a straight forward acknowledgement that partisans from the left play the same hypocritical games as partisans from the right then I can absolutely acknowledge that. No whataboutism necessary

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Open borders. Political persecution. Forgiving student loans. Shutting down oil production and killing the Keystone pipeline. Sending billions to prop up a fascist government in Ukraine. Bailing out Blue states under the guise of infrastructure.

And the purpose of the Green New Deal seals our fate towards China becoming our master's without firing a shot!!
El Presidente is essential (along w/ Newsome) pulling off this design.

I'll explain when I'm ready to.

Nova78

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nova78

Gold Member
Reaction score
You will notice rightwinger deleted his post on how great his stocks are
doing under Biden.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You will notice rightwinger deleted his post on how great his stocks are
doing under Biden.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Great time to buy shares at a reduced cost, thus when the market comes back you are better off than before.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Companies are making profits right now and Wall Street sure likes that. I remember how much of a barometer the stock market was to measure a President’s success over the last several years. When will you conservatives start enjoying a growing economy?

Dow Average Touches 36,000 Buoyed by Earnings: Markets Wrap
Stocks Pare Gains Amid Earnings, Fed Taper Outlook: Markets Wrap

Stocks rose toward another record amid earnings surprises and optimism the recovery in the world’s largest economy is on track.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average touched the 36,000 level. The S&P 500 climbed for a third day, led by commodity, retail and financial companies. The tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 underperformed. Treasuries fell.

More than 80% of S&P 500 companies reporting third-quarter results have beaten Wall Street estimates, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. That has laid the groundwork for a nearly 6% gain in the equity benchmark since the season began on Oct. 13 -- the best performance over a comparable period since 2014.
Democrats magically turn into Republicans right before election time.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List