Dow Hits 36,000! Profits soaring!!

Companies are making profits right now and Wall Street sure likes that. I remember how much of a barometer the stock market was to measure a President’s success over the last several years. When will you conservatives start enjoying a growing economy?

You are one stupid:ahole-1: do the world a favor and never breed.

Companies are making profits right now and Wall Street sure likes that. I remember how much of a barometer the stock market was to measure a President’s success over the last several years. When will you conservatives start enjoying a growing economy?

Dow Average Touches 36,000 Buoyed by Earnings: Markets Wrap
Stocks Pare Gains Amid Earnings, Fed Taper Outlook: Markets Wrap

Stocks rose toward another record amid earnings surprises and optimism the recovery in the world’s largest economy is on track.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average touched the 36,000 level. The S&P 500 climbed for a third day, led by commodity, retail and financial companies. The tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 underperformed. Treasuries fell.

More than 80% of S&P 500 companies reporting third-quarter results have beaten Wall Street estimates, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. That has laid the groundwork for a nearly 6% gain in the equity benchmark since the season began on Oct. 13 -- the best performance over a comparable period since 2014.

Update? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Stocks rose toward another record amid earnings surprises and optimism the recovery in the world’s largest economy is on track.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average touched the 36,000 level. The S&P 500 climbed for a third day, led by commodity, retail and financial companies. The tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 underperformed. Treasuries fell.

More than 80% of S&P 500 companies reporting third-quarter results have beaten Wall Street estimates, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. That has laid the groundwork for a nearly 6% gain in the equity benchmark since the season began on Oct. 13 -- the best performance over a comparable period since 2014.
LOL

This thread died a horrific death.

You are one stupid:ahole-1: do the world a favor and never breed.
Brandon needs to run on his economy

Trump’s low was lower. If I were you I’d stay out of the market at the low and wait til Biden has it cranking again to buy into it. Only a matter of time. :)
We are going to be headed down for the next couple years, then it will turn the corner.

Trump’s low was lower. If I were you I’d stay out of the market at the low and wait til Biden has it cranking again to buy into it. Only a matter of time. :)

Under Trump, the market recovered quickly from the quick drop due to COVID shutdown.

Biden's market is still in the tank and does not appear headed anywhere good soon.

Well. I remodeled a bathroom with $25k and then put $105k into an index fund. The bathroom is a better return at this point. I’m down 4% on the $100k right now.
/---/ I did the same thing with two bathrooms in my new condo. My index funds are down too, but I write covered calls out of the money and generate weekly income to recoup my losses.

RECORD STOCK MARKET - ANOTHER BIDEN FAILURE!!
Yay im so happy, my rent is up 40%,,,Food up 30%,,,Gas up 100% and its an election year. Wait till after the election for prices to rise more yay. Fact : We need 10$ gas because every hour a tree is cut down on the Earth somewhere and by creating a GREEN TAX we can make a difference, I know because Im a 16 yr old white girl and activist.

Forum List

Back