Dow drops more than 700 points following inflation report

Cute strawman.

What I said was that is not the main driver of the current, persistent inflation.

Because it isn't. You need to step outside the white wing bubble and read more.

But I doubt that happens. You seem to have the mind of a child.
That's not a straw man dumbass that's a fact

When the government prints money nonstop that leads to inflation any 1st year econ student could tell you that

But do dazzle us with your definition of inflation and what's driving it right now I can't wait for this

Umm... that's banks being greedy. The Federal Reserve did not raise the federal fund rate. Be mad at your bank, not the inflation rate, which dropped.
Just showed you three articles that shows inflation hasn't dropped so here's a chart notice we still aren't close we to where Trump had us

1708041267160704.jpg

Is it at Trump's low levels cause that's low. No it isn't is it?

We're not talking about Trump. We're talking about 3 days ago when January's figures came out. You're blaming inflation for banks raising interest rates when the federal fund rate did not change. That's on the banks, not inflation. Inflation dropped from the previous month.

This is your thread -- can you stay on topic?

We're not talking about Trump. We're talking about 3 days ago when January's figures came out. You're blaming inflation for banks raising interest rates when the federal fund rate did not change. That's on the banks, not inflation. Inflation dropped from the previous month.

This is your thread -- can you stay on topic?
I'm on topic

If inflation was low under Trump, shoots up high under Biden, comes down a little but still not as low as under Trump that isn't a win and inflation is still high you complete nincompoop

I'm on topic

If inflation was low under Trump, shoots up high under Biden, comes down a little but still not as low as under Trump that isn't a win and inflation is still high you complete nincompoop

No, you're off topic. The thread topic was the Dow dropping 700 points following the release of January's CPI figures and your claim that that triggered banks to raise interest rates.

You're now trolling your own thread.

No, you're off topic. The thread topic was the Dow dropping 700 points following the release of January's CPI figures and your claim that that triggered banks to raise interest rates.

You're now trolling your own thread.
The thread is on inflation which you said was down which I've proved its not which you've resorted to crying cope and seething

And look at Trump's time in office 2016-2020 so no it hasn't dropped back to where it was has it you fucking brainlet

Again, your thread was about the Dow dropping on Tuesday's release and banks' subsequent rate hike. That has nothing to do with Trump. That you're trying to change your thread topic in mid stream indicated to me that even you know you've lost this thread.

Again, your thread was about the Dow dropping on Tuesday's release and banks' subsequent rate hike. That has nothing to do with Trump. That you're trying to change your thread topic in mid stream indicated to me that even you know you've lost this thread.
Yet here I am still in this thread laughing at you idiots who think inflation is at a good spot now

Yet here I am still in this thread laughing at you idiots who think inflation is at a good spot now

LOL

Yep, here you are, still imagining people are saying things they're not saying. No one said it is good. 2% will be good. This is better than it was from the month prior.

LOL

Yep, here you are, still imagining people are saying things they're not saying. No one said it is good. 2% will be good. This is better than it was from the month prior.
And still not where it was with Trump
Thanks for playing

And this thread wasn't about Trump. Can ya park your TDS long enough to deal with the thread you started?
Holy fuck you're dumb

Biden is President yes? We judge his performance on past presidents yes? If inflation is out of control on his watch and wasn't under Trump yet you all celebrate this dip that shows how fucking stupid and TDS ridden you are

Reeee more for me the thread hasn't gone where you want ya control freak

You dummy, you don't even remember what you said. Start over.

And no, "printing money" is not the driver of inflation globally or domestically. Only zero hedge dumbfucks say that.
I know what I said and yes printing money leads to inflation. If you over saturate any market that's inflation retard

Why else do you think inflation happened after we handed out money to everyone for Covid?

Forum List

Back