Dow drops more than 700 points following inflation report

LOL

Another Peewee Hermanesque, I know you are but what am I. you really suck at this
1707436159174990.jpg

Cope and Seethe

Because supply chains got disrupted from covid and then Russia invaded Ukraine.
Supply chains he did nothing to fix as his trans secretary went on 2 months maternity leave

And Russia vs Ukraine?

You said Trump continued Obama policies

There was 2 wars going on then

Make up your mind and stop posting bs

Which has nothing to do with this thread. You're literally trolling your own thread. Takes a special kind of stupid to derail your own thread.
You keep repeating the same thing cause you can't refute it with facts

Trump had inflation under control and the economy was great, Biden has screwed it up

Supply chains he did nothing to fix as his trans secretary went on 2 months maternity leave

And Russia vs Ukraine?

You said Trump continued Obama policies

There was 2 wars going on then

Make up your mind and stop posting bs

That is the dumbest thing you've said so far. Pete Buttigieg's deputy filled in for him while he was on paternity leave. His leave had nothing to with anything.

The war with Russia led to a gas shortage because of sanctions put on Russia.

I didn't say Trump continued Obama's policies.

You keep repeating the same thing cause you can't refute it with facts

Trump had inflation under control and the economy was great, Biden has screwed it up

LOL

This thread is about the release of inflation data last week and the response of the Dow. That has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump. I need not refute your denials of trolling your own thread as that is self-evident by you doing it repeatedly.

That is the dumbest thing you've said so far. Pete Buttigieg's deputy filled in for him while he was on paternity leave. His leave had nothing to with anything.

The war with Russia led to a gas shortage because of sanctions put on Russia.

I didn't say Trump continued Obama's policies.
And how many food plants burnt or trains derailed

No the gas shortage is because Biden blew up Nord2 which supplied gas to Europe

Fuck sake get a clue

LOL

This thread is about the release of inflation data last week and the response of the Dow. That has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump. I need not refute your denials of trolling your own thread as that is self-evident by you doing it repeatedly.
"Following inflation report"

You keep skipping that part

This has once again affected home mortgage rates. I was looking at 5.75% until two days ago now up to 6.25%. This is with a VA home loan. Rates truly are at 7.10%

But everything is fine right Biden voters?
The DOW is over 39,000 yes it’s fine, yall would be having a parade right now if Trump were prez. Kissing his ring

Forum List

Back