Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

Yet another example of Trumps limited intellectual capabilities

More Trump word salad

His speaking style is an annoying patter.

Only a moron would think that an annoying speaking style demonstrates a limited intellectual capability.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

I have encountered some very intelligent people in my life. None of them have seen the need to start a sentence with "I am very smart". In fact, people I have seen declare themselves as very smart, generally aren't

Trumps "patter" as you call it rarely rises above a fourth grade level in vocabulary or context. Whether speaking to his batshit crazy minions, leaders in industry, reporters or politicians, Trump rarely raises the level of his vocabulary. When speaking extemporaneously, Trumps mind wanders from thought to thought, unable to stay on topic

But most importantly, I find Trump to be intellectually lazy. When he entered the race a year ago, he, as would be expected did not have a strong knowledge of global politics, history, economics or social issues
In the year since, he has demonstrated little effort in bringing himself up to speed. He substitutes bully and bluster for logical discussion and creates "facts" out of thin air and the latest conspiracy theory

Trump is an Ivy League Graduate, if he is speaking on a 4th grade level, it is because he chooses to.

That you can't understand that, shows YOUR mental limitations.

And you have lost all credibility to complain about lack of logical discussion, with your fear mongering and personal attacks, as a primary discussion template.

Deport the Illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and Stop fucking with Russia.

You are lost and gone forever. Dreadful sorry clementine.

That made no sense. It certainly did not challenge a single point I made.

Thus, they all stand.

Deport the Illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and Stop fucking with Russia.

I can understand Trump playing a role.... eccentric billionaire playboy

But there is little evidence to indicate he has intellectual capabilities beyond that

But even if he does, Trumps biggest problem is he is intellectually lazy. He has no desire to learn. That takes effort. He demonstrates little understanding of critical issues. That is why his staff has to continually explain...."this is what he really means"

Eccentric billionaire playboy does not require 4th grade communication.

He is not intellectually lazy. That is just your partisanship running your mouth.

You know that he is an Ivy League Graduate, and yet is speaking publicly on a 4th grade level.

You cannot understand how these facts can both be true.

THe answer is actually PAINFULLY OBVIOUS, and only hidden from you by your Confirmation Bias, because you are looking for an excuse to dismiss Trump as stupid.

HIs understanding of the issues were good enough to craft a platform that not only crushed his Primary Opponents but have caused the Dems to go into Full Bore Panic Mongering Mode in a desperate attempt to avoid addressing Trump's issues.
HIs understanding of the issues were good enough to craft a platform that not only crushed his Primary Opponents but have caused the Dems to go into Full Bore Panic Mongering Mode in a desperate attempt to avoid addressing Trump's issues.

Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it?
Kill the families of suspected terrorists?
Engage in torture?

Deport the illegals, and bring back manufacturing jobs.

Those were the issues that supercharged his campaign back when people like you were saying he could never win the nomination.

Round up and deport 11 million people.....a plan a child would come up with
Bring back manufacturing jobs......coming from a man who has his Trump products manufactured overseas

1. Actually, it is the LAW. That you consider enforcing the law to be "childish" is a sign on how detached from reality YOU are.

2. One could argue that there is an appearance of hypocrisy in someone who has manufactured overseas running on better Trade Policy for America. Or one could point out the difference between playing by the rules and making the rules.

Regardless, it is a good policy that would greatly benefit the American Working and Middle Classes.

His understanding of the issues is good enough for him to have FAR BETTER proposed policies than Hillary, or any of the other candidates that were.
Typical Trump.....do as I say, not as I do

Trump expects businesses to meet standards he does not meet.

He is full of shit if he thinks he can bring manufacturing back

Yet even in speaking to those with obvious skills above 4th grade comprehension (business leaders, politicians, journalists) Trump does not stray from his 4th grade vocabulary and speech patterns

YOu are still trying to explain away the fact you don't like, ie the Ivy League Education.

You are NOT trying to actually answer how both can be true.

Which do you want?

The Truth?

Or what makes you feel good about yourself and how much better you are than your enemies?

I went to college with some kids who achieved their grades through nefarious ways........money makes it easier

And you found another excuse.

It is a small mind that cannot admit to itself that their enemy is intelligent.

What grade level do you think Obama speaks at?

Obama generally speaks at about a tenth grade level but is capable of kicking it up for advanced audiences

So, Obama, not only an Ivy League Graduate, but some one who has taught Constitutional Law at a College level, generally speaks at the level of a high school drop out.

Why do you think that Obama speaks well below his educational level?
Normal conversation is at an eighth to tenth grade level. Trump speaks at a fourth grade level

That he is an Ivy League graduate is puzzling. Very little of what he says or writes reveal an advanced education, let alone from a prestigious school. I would be interested in how he was admitted and what he actually accomplished. Very few people from his class remember Trump in those days.

But even if Trump did legitimately graduate Wharton. There is very little in his speaking or writing that indicate complex thought

I am smart....I went to Wharton
Is a sentence very few legitimate Wharton grads would use

All you just did there was admit that you don't understand what he is doing.

We already covered that.

But there is little evidence to indicate he has intellectual capabilities beyond that

But even if he does, Trumps biggest problem is he is intellectually lazy. He has no desire to learn. That takes effort. He demonstrates little understanding of critical issues. That is why his staff has to continually explain...."this is what he really means"

He is not intellectually lazy. That is just your partisanship running your mouth.

You know that he is an Ivy League Graduate, and yet is speaking publicly on a 4th grade level.

THe answer is actually PAINFULLY OBVIOUS, and only hidden from you by your Confirmation Bias, because you are looking for an excuse to dismiss Trump as stupid.

he understands the deep rooted bigotry & fear that most of his supporters hold near & dear to their hearts....

There is nothing bigoted about any of Trump's proposed policies.

That is you being a fear monger and a race baiter.

And fear, is the rational response to random death, you moron.

The fact that you have to lie about his policies is just further evidence that not only can't you win based on the issues, but that YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WIN BASED ON THE ISSUES.

he is a bigot. it's plain as day the way he speaks & thinks. as far a racism, Donnie from queens has a long history... 40 years worth. & that is a fact jack.

both of trump's ex wives are best friends with his money.

Perhaps. But the claim was that Trump can't get along with people.

The US has a long history of trying to buy friends.

IF you are correct, then Trump has the experience of actually succeeding at it.

Do you even realize that you have agreed with me?

the 'claim' is that he can't get along with people? only those he can buy.

most aren't for sale. the polls indicate that.

Now you are moving the goal posts.

THe point was that he could not be a good president because he could not get along with people.

You have admitted that he can, as demonstrated by his ex wives.

Thus, as President we can expect that he "could get along with people".

We are in agreement on this specific point.

YOu, of course are welcome to be against him for EVERY OTHER reason.

But not this one. For you have admitted he can do it.

I said that his ex wives can be bought off. that means nothing in the way of the citizens of this country or anybody else. trump does not get along with anybody that he cannot buy off. equating his ex wives to most demographics in this country & leaders of other nations & their peoples is ridiculous.

"Bought off" is your opinion on how he got them to keep liking him, despite their divorces.

The point is that it demonstrates a skill set that RW claimed he did not have.

Quibbling over details and methods does not change that.

You have agreed with me.

Trump can "Get along with other people".

Your "point" about the voters is moving the goal post from "being president" to "getting elected". That you keep trying to change the subject is an admission on your part that you know you have lost this point.

And being experienced in buying people off is certainly a valuable skill in international relations.

It is the opposite of ridiculous.

lol. you are as ridiculous as your claim. you are a very good student of trump's. keep saying the same words over again along with 'believe me' doesn't make your claim any less ridiculous. can't say anything regarding marla... but ivana has a gag order hanging over her head. gee, I wonder why. as for marla... 'nice tits but no brain' is not a very nice compliment her friend made... i'm sure she didn't mind it though. lol........

Uncle Ferd heard he got hemmorhoids...

... anna hernia...

... anna ED...

... dat's why his snookums...

... is off makin' it...

... with Putin's wife.

1. This topic is about Trump mental health.
2. Hillary health was a conspiracy brought up by Steve Bannon of Breifart fueled by Hannity from Faux news. This kind of BS only stick with trump followers but not to smart and educated Americans.

#1 is nothing but a form of propaganda.

Fearmongering and personal attacks rolled into one.

Because the left knows they cannot win on the issues.

Fear mongering and personal attack is Trump NUMBER 1 policy. Republicans labeled him a CON MAN.

Nope. Trade is his number one issue. He talks about it all the time.

Republicans nominated him to be our candidate. That portions of the leadership is still crying about not getting their way is a reflection on THEM, not on TRump or his supporters.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, STOP fucking with Russia.

Read my post #368 again and again to wake you up. Don't just look at it.
And tell Putin thug not mess with America.

What about 368#? Tell me in WORDS, cause I look at it and I don't care.

And calling PUtin a thug doesn't explain why we should fight a global thermonuclear war over Estonia or the Ukraine.

You have to care because I'm trying to clear your brain. Aside from that you don't have clue what you are talking about except your propaganda promoting Putin thug. If you didn't care what in the world you're still here.
Putin thug is not a nice guy. He is thug but not stupid to use nuclear arm bc that will be the end of his luxurious life. Tell Putin thug not to mess with America.

Yet another example of Trumps limited intellectual capabilities

More Trump word salad

Only a moron would think that an annoying speaking style demonstrates a limited intellectual capability.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

I have encountered some very intelligent people in my life. None of them have seen the need to start a sentence with "I am very smart". In fact, people I have seen declare themselves as very smart, generally aren't

Trumps "patter" as you call it rarely rises above a fourth grade level in vocabulary or context. Whether speaking to his batshit crazy minions, leaders in industry, reporters or politicians, Trump rarely raises the level of his vocabulary. When speaking extemporaneously, Trumps mind wanders from thought to thought, unable to stay on topic

But most importantly, I find Trump to be intellectually lazy. When he entered the race a year ago, he, as would be expected did not have a strong knowledge of global politics, history, economics or social issues
In the year since, he has demonstrated little effort in bringing himself up to speed. He substitutes bully and bluster for logical discussion and creates "facts" out of thin air and the latest conspiracy theory

Trump is an Ivy League Graduate, if he is speaking on a 4th grade level, it is because he chooses to.

And you have lost all credibility to complain about lack of logical discussion, with your fear mongering and personal attacks, as a primary discussion template.

Thus, they all stand.

Because you are not making sense at all. I know you are a Trump supporter but admiring and supporting Putin a thug. Are you even an American? Move to Russia.

I am not screaming Crazy Donald is Hitler or starting a nuclear war.

It's a pity you can't debate what people actually say.

What I actually said was, "yeah, that must explain why the Trump campaign is making accusations that Hillary suffers from a disease of the brain ... because they believe they can win on the issues.
icon_rolleyes.gif
"

As you were referring to the Trump campaign, it should be obvious that I was referring to whom the Trump campaign is "debating" with.

ie the Hillary Campaign.

Not you.

And the Hillary campaign is clearly stuck on panic mongering and personal attacks, as I said.

And running away from the issues as fast as they can. As I said.
And the Trump campaign is making unfounded personal attacks on Hillary. What you called, "fear mongering." Which you described as an action resulting from not being able to win on the issues.

Indeed, the polls show that Panic Mongering is more effective than having strong issues.

Raising concerns that Hillary is unhealthy is not a good counter to "Trump is Hitler and going to kill you with nuclear war".

Hillary has already taken the Panic mongering to Eleven.

What can Trump do to Trump that?

History may very well be decided based on the most moronic hatefilled, partisan bullshit of the decade instead of the Contest of Ideas.
Sounds like you're defending the Trump campaign's fear mongering. But as you alluded to, such is the action of those who feel they can't win on the issues.

Defending? Alluded to?

I generally try very hard to keep my points very simple because you dishonest libs like to pretend to misunderstand in order to dodge and run away from real debate.

Trump's issues fueled his campaign though the Primary, and initially the Hillary campaign tried to attack his policies based on their merits and/or demerits.

That failed miserable.

THey have since giving up on that, and gone to full bore panic mongering and personal attacks ie "Trump is Hitler and will get you killed in a nuclear war".

Which is bullshit and tearing this nation apart. Do you need me to explain why?

Trump needs to find a strong response.

Raising doubts about Hillary's health is NOT going to do it. Better a dead president than a Live "Hitler".

It sounds to me like YOU are defending HIllary's panic mongering.
Yes, when you ask, "what can Trump do to Trump that," it sounds like you're defending his fear mongering. Makes you a hypocrite.

Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it?
Kill the families of suspected terrorists?
Engage in torture?

Deport the illegals, and bring back manufacturing jobs.

Those were the issues that supercharged his campaign back when people like you were saying he could never win the nomination.

Round up and deport 11 million people.....a plan a child would come up with
Bring back manufacturing jobs......coming from a man who has his Trump products manufactured overseas

1. Actually, it is the LAW. That you consider enforcing the law to be "childish" is a sign on how detached from reality YOU are.

2. One could argue that there is an appearance of hypocrisy in someone who has manufactured overseas running on better Trade Policy for America. Or one could point out the difference between playing by the rules and making the rules.

Regardless, it is a good policy that would greatly benefit the American Working and Middle Classes.

His understanding of the issues is good enough for him to have FAR BETTER proposed policies than Hillary, or any of the other candidates that were.
Typical Trump.....do as I say, not as I do

Trump expects businesses to meet standards he does not meet.

He is full of shit if he thinks he can bring manufacturing back

1. I already addressed your point regarding Trump's history of outsourcing in the post you responded to. By simply repeating your initial point you are engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion as a form of propaganda, thus your point is invalid and my point stands.

Here is it again, for you to once again fail to address.

One could argue that there is an appearance of hypocrisy in someone who has manufactured overseas running on better Trade Policy for America. Or one could point out the difference between playing by the rules and making the rules.

2. Sure he can. Better Trade policy can discourage outsourcing and imports and encourage domestic manufacturing.

YOu are still trying to explain away the fact you don't like, ie the Ivy League Education.

You are NOT trying to actually answer how both can be true.

Which do you want?

The Truth?

Or what makes you feel good about yourself and how much better you are than your enemies?

I went to college with some kids who achieved their grades through nefarious ways........money makes it easier

And you found another excuse.

It is a small mind that cannot admit to itself that their enemy is intelligent.

What grade level do you think Obama speaks at?

Obama generally speaks at about a tenth grade level but is capable of kicking it up for advanced audiences

So, Obama, not only an Ivy League Graduate, but some one who has taught Constitutional Law at a College level, generally speaks at the level of a high school drop out.

Why do you think that Obama speaks well below his educational level?
Normal conversation is at an eighth to tenth grade level. Trump speaks at a fourth grade level

Presidential speeches are not normal conversation.

Here have some actual information.

Analysis: Obama, Bush speeches are at the same grade level

"The website Vocativ scored more than 600 presidential speeches using the Flesch-Kincaid formula. Obama's speeches received an overall 9.5 grade, versus a 9.4 for Bush, which means that both men talk at roughly the level of 9th and 10th graders.

One exception was State of the Union addresses, where Bush scored a 10 and Obama a 9.4."

"The scores from the index take into account syllables, word count and sentence count to give the speeches a numerical score that relates to a specific grade level. For example, a 12 indicates the competency of a high-school level graduate, a 15 a college graduate and 21 or higher a Ph.D-level competency.

The data shows a declining level of sophistication in presidential speeches from 1789 to present. Most speeches by Founding Fathers garnered a grade of 21, while those since about World War II averaged around 10.

At the same time, speeches have gotten longer, the data shows.

Most of Lincoln's speeches, including his concise 270-word Gettysburg Address, fell in the range of 7-16 using the formula, though his longer 1863 Emancipation Proclamation received a professorial 21.

Former President George H.W. Bush's 1989 inaugural address came in as the simplest of any measured presidential speech, at just below the level of a sixth grader. "

All you just did there was admit that you don't understand what he is doing.

We already covered that.

he understands the deep rooted bigotry & fear that most of his supporters hold near & dear to their hearts....

There is nothing bigoted about any of Trump's proposed policies.

That is you being a fear monger and a race baiter.

And fear, is the rational response to random death, you moron.

The fact that you have to lie about his policies is just further evidence that not only can't you win based on the issues, but that YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WIN BASED ON THE ISSUES.

he is a bigot. it's plain as day the way he speaks & thinks. as far a racism, Donnie from queens has a long history... 40 years worth. & that is a fact jack.

I repeat my point that you were unable to challenge.

There is nothing bigoted about any of Trump's proposed polices.

Repeating your smears when you are unable to support them is being a troll.

Perhaps. But the claim was that Trump can't get along with people.

The US has a long history of trying to buy friends.

IF you are correct, then Trump has the experience of actually succeeding at it.

Do you even realize that you have agreed with me?

THe point was that he could not be a good president because he could not get along with people.

I said that his ex wives can be bought off. that means nothing in the way of the citizens of this country or anybody else. trump does not get along with anybody that he cannot buy off. equating his ex wives to most demographics in this country & leaders of other nations & their peoples is ridiculous.

"Bought off" is your opinion on how he got them to keep liking him, despite their divorces.

You have agreed with me.

Your "point" about the voters is moving the goal post from "being president" to "getting elected". That you keep trying to change the subject is an admission on your part that you know you have lost this point.

And being experienced in buying people off is certainly a valuable skill in international relations.

lol. you are as ridiculous as your claim. you are a very good student of trump's. keep saying the same words over again along with 'believe me' doesn't make your claim any less ridiculous. can't say anything regarding marla... but ivana has a gag order hanging over her head. gee, I wonder why. as for marla... 'nice tits but no brain' is not a very nice compliment her friend made... i'm sure she didn't mind it though. lol........

You are a coward unable to admit that your enemy has even ONE ability.

#1 is nothing but a form of propaganda.

Fearmongering and personal attacks rolled into one.

Because the left knows they cannot win on the issues.

Fear mongering and personal attack is Trump NUMBER 1 policy. Republicans labeled him a CON MAN.

Nope. Trade is his number one issue. He talks about it all the time.

Republicans nominated him to be our candidate. That portions of the leadership is still crying about not getting their way is a reflection on THEM, not on TRump or his supporters.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, STOP fucking with Russia.

Read my post #368 again and again to wake you up. Don't just look at it.
And tell Putin thug not mess with America.

What about 368#? Tell me in WORDS, cause I look at it and I don't care.

And calling PUtin a thug doesn't explain why we should fight a global thermonuclear war over Estonia or the Ukraine.

You have to care because I'm trying to clear your brain. Aside from that you don't have clue what you are talking about except your propaganda promoting Putin thug. If you didn't care what in the world you're still here.
Putin thug is not a nice guy. He is thug but not stupid to use nuclear arm bc that will be the end of his luxurious life. Tell Putin thug not to mess with America.

I asked you what your point was from post 368.

You response was incoherent partisan blather, as far as I can tell.

Please try again.

The Cold War is over. Let us stop fucking with Russia.

You have agreed with me.

You are a coward unable to admit that your enemy has even ONE ability.

that's right...sink lower because you know they're right. :cuckoo:

Thus, they all stand.

Because you are not making sense at all. I know you are a Trump supporter but admiring and supporting Putin a thug. Are you even an American? Move to Russia.

WTF are you talking about?

The Cold War is over and I don't want to fight a global thermonuclear war over Estonia or the Ukraine.

You have said nothing that even addresses that.

Forum List

Back