Johnson Double Digits and "not known" yet..

I went to the dirt mall in Rogers Ohio on Friday and the only campaign information I saw was for Trump, three places. There are some real diehards out there. People I would have thought that prior to this election would never get involved. Now they want to put it to the establishment. They have had enough.
Putting a Libertarian in as president will definitely be anti-establishment. Perhaps GJ should take up this as a campaign point.

Governors are uniquely aware of what Fed programs work and which don't. And they have a long list of gripes that will resonate with the public and IMPROVE government at ALL levels.

Couldn't be MORE outside than a rebel party with better outsiders. Let's check the list --- Clinton --- used to LIVE in the WH. Spent most of her CAREER in Wash. Trump -- penultimate influence buyer and crony capitalist..

Nope folks -- No OUTSIDERS other than 3rd party choices.. :banana:

I went to the dirt mall in Rogers Ohio on Friday and the only campaign information I saw was for Trump, three places. There are some real diehards out there. People I would have thought that prior to this election would never get involved. Now they want to put it to the establishment. They have had enough.
Putting a Libertarian in as president will definitely be anti-establishment. Perhaps GJ should take up this as a campaign point.

Governors are uniquely aware of what Fed programs work and which don't. And they have a long list of gripes that will resonate with the public and IMPROVE government at ALL levels.

Couldn't be MORE outside than a rebel party with better outsiders. Let's check the list --- Clinton --- used to LIVE in the WH. Spent most of her CAREER in Wash. Trump -- penultimate influence buyer and crony capitalist..

Nope folks -- No OUTSIDERS other than 3rd party choices.. :banana:
CAREER IN WASH...... That's all that is needed to know in this day of BREXIT... the people are FED UP with CAREER POLITICIANS, and being those people have been shown to make MILLIONS of dollars OFF their positions, instead of taking care of the people's business...who the fuck need them?....Wasn't it Buckley, DECADES ago that said he could pick 1000 people out of the Boston phone book and they would do a better job with the government than CAREER POLITICIANS!!!

Johnson's presidential run is a lot like a high school mock trial. He'll try really hard, and go through all the procedures, but nobody but the kids participating, their parents and adult supervisors will ever care about the results.

And it is that exact attitude that has gifted us with the two losers representing the demorat party

And they both beat the repub candidate by a mile. Sounds like winners to me.

I think he meant that both Clinton and Trump are Democrats, despite the letter occupying space next to Trump's name...
That happens to be the only thing identifying him as a Republican, much like Bush and McCain...

Well, that and the fact that Republicans chose him for their nominee.

Johnson's presidential run is a lot like a high school mock trial. He'll try really hard, and go through all the procedures, but nobody but the kids participating, their parents and adult supervisors will ever care about the results.

And it is that exact attitude that has gifted us with the two losers representing the demorat party

I think he meant that both Clinton and Trump are Democrats, despite the letter occupying space next to Trump's name...
That happens to be the only thing identifying him as a Republican, much like Bush and McCain...

Democrats helped us out. He did better in open polls. Besides that, we also got Bush, McCain, and Romney as our nominees, and they're not really Republicans, either.

Actually, don't want to go academic on you -- but that's not what happened. With the majority of states going to "open primaries" -- one is NEVER SURE nowadays what a "party primary" means. Knowing that your Blue State was safe for your Dem candidate -- you can just walk in and ask for the Rep ballot just to throw a monkey wrench and vice versa. And at any rate --- a small FRACTION of Reps actually "chose him for their nominee"..

Party primaries ought to be PARTY events. And there ought to be 4 or 6 of them to represent full spectrum of American politics.. Then -- in between the party events and the General Election -- there can be deals, alliances, endorsements, and all manner of "coalitions" with the "major" parties..

Democrats helped us out. He did better in open polls. Besides that, we also got Bush, McCain, and Romney as our nominees, and they're not really Republicans, either.

So you finally admit republicans make really dumb choices?

Actually, don't want to go academic on you -- but that's not what happened. With the majority of states going to "open primaries" -- one is NEVER SURE nowadays what a "party primary" means. Knowing that your Blue State was safe for your Dem candidate -- you can just walk in and ask for the Rep ballot just to throw a monkey wrench and vice versa. And at any rate --- a small FRACTION of Reps actually "chose him for their nominee"..

Party primaries ought to be PARTY events. And there ought to be 4 or 6 of them to represent full spectrum of American politics.. Then -- in between the party events and the General Election -- there can be deals, alliances, endorsements, and all manner of "coalitions" with the "major" parties..

I got to vote in TWO primaries. Totally legally. I walked in on primary day and decided to monkey wrench the GOP by choosing ONE candidate, but voting for 13 electors splitting my choices between my "1st choice" and my "2nd choice". I'll enjoy any chaos that creates at the convention.. Could have chosen to be a Dem for the day and done voted for Bernie -- just because I could..

Then --- I attended the Libertarian State convention and voted in my party's REAL primary. And made my choice known to the LP leadership. The LATTER is a REAL party primary..

(and it didn't cost the public a dime) :cool-45:

Last edited:

So the republican made rules for the republican primaries are so dumb and screwed up till you end up with a crazy candidate, and you want to blame Democratic party members. More republicans voted for Trump than for any of the other republican clowns. He is exactly what right wing radio has been demanding for years, and you finally got what you wanted. Take responsibility for your own dumb crap for once.

What do you mean finally? I've never defended the Republican party tooth and nail, of course they've made poor decisions. there have been better choices than what we got numerous times, and I've hated it. The only solace to Bush was that we got him over Gore. McCain and Romney would have been better than Obama, but there were better choices than them, also. It's actually sad that we get so many lefties winning the Republican nomination, they're barely better than the actual Democrat choices. I'd even consider Martin O'Malley over Trump, just barely. He's worlds better than Hillary, but the lefties passed him up. Republicans have been forced far too many times to vote for the lesser of two evils, and that's a trend that is still continuing.

So the republican made rules for the republican primaries are so dumb and screwed up till you end up with a crazy candidate, and you want to blame Democratic party members. More republicans voted for Trump than for any of the other republican clowns. He is exactly what right wing radio has been demanding for years, and you finally got what you wanted. Take responsibility for your own dumb crap for once.
I get the feeling you didn't actually read his post. He pointed out what happened, then you blatantly ignored it and made another false statement.

I got to vote in TWO primaries. Totally legally. I walked in on primary day and decided to monkey wrench the GOP by choosing ONE candidate, but voting for 13 electors splitting my choices between my "1st choice" and my "2nd choice". I'll enjoy any chaos that creates at the convention.. Could have chosen to be a Dem for the day and done voted for Bernie -- just because I could..

Then --- I attended the Libertarian State convention and voted in my party's REAL primary. And made my choice known to the LP leadership. The LATTER is a REAL party primary..

Thank you. I'm sure Hillary will appreciate your help in winning the election for her.

You're barking up the wrong damn tree... Ain't MY problem at all..
In many cases the VOTERS decided to "open" the primaries. And at that point, the parties were FORCED to add shit like Superdelegates and hijacking protections..

Which candidate did you pick?

At any rate BullDoggy -- the REAL establishment Repubs are whining like babies. Trump was not a Republican choice. He was an "anti-Republican" insurgency.. So he doesn't represent (OBVIOUSLY) the power core and mainstream of the Repub party. THAT was the whole point of the exercise. Maybe the Bubba vote, maybe simply the "fed up" vote --- but not Republican values (whatever the fuck they are these days.)

What do you mean finally? I've never defended the Republican party tooth and nail, of course they've made poor decisions. there have been better choices than what we got numerous times, and I've hated it. The only solace to Bush was that we got him over Gore. McCain and Romney would have been better than Obama, but there were better choices than them, also. It's actually sad that we get so many lefties winning the Republican nomination, they're barely better than the actual Democrat choices. I'd even consider Martin O'Malley over Trump, just barely. He's worlds better than Hillary, but the lefties passed him up. Republicans have been forced far too many times to vote for the lesser of two evils, and that's a trend that is still continuing.

You're the one that gave a list of your republican chosen candidates that you claim were poor candidates and didn't represent the right wing.

My real choice was Rand Paul or Carly Fiorina. I financed Carly actually... But by the time of Tenn primary there were really only 3 choices left. Would NEVER consider Kasich (being a Lib Party person) --- because Kasich went out of his way in Ohio to attempt to BLOCK a LP candidate from running against him -- the slimeball..

So I voted for Cruz -- but gave most of 13 delegates to Carly and Paul..
It's the delegates that matter anyway -- and the Cruz vote was simply the best anti-Trump gambit..

You're barking up the wrong damn tree... Ain't MY problem at all..
In many cases the VOTERS decided to "open" the primaries. And at that point, the parties were FORCED to add shit like Superdelegates and hijacking protections..

Parties aren't forced to do anything. It's their call, and they can make any rules they want.

You're the one that gave a list of your republican chosen candidates that you claim were poor candidates and didn't represent the right wing.
They really don't, and that's a tend with Establishment Servants. I actually suspect it's more that Establishment Servants can buy the election, to an extent, than it is Republicans actually voting for them. Though, I have no proof of that. Could also be that people vote Establishment Servants because the Democrats pick them, and they think they'd out-cheat them, or at least have a better chance at it. Though, I've only seen Democrats with dead people votes.

My real choice was Rand Paul or Carly Fiorina. I financed Carly actually... But by the time of Tenn primary there were really only 3 choices left. Would NEVER consider Kasich (being a Lib Party person) --- because Kasich went out of his way in Ohio to attempt to BLOCK a LP candidate from running against him -- the slimeball..

So I voted for Cruz -- but gave most of 13 delegates to Carly and Paul..
It's the delegates that matter anyway -- and the Cruz vote was simply the best anti-Trump gambit..

Kasich was one of my least favorite candidates, because he really was a dishonest person. He went back on his promises multiple times during the election process, and seemed to only stay in with hopes to undermine the actual candidates, despite having only, like, 15% of the national vote.

Cruz was my main choice... too bad both the Democrat party and the Republican party are willing to unite to keep an actual Conservative out of office.

They really don't, and that's a tend with Establishment Servants. I actually suspect it's more that Establishment Servants can buy the election, to an extent, than it is Republicans actually voting for them. Though, I have no proof of that. Could also be that people vote Establishment Servants because the Democrats pick them, and they think they'd out-cheat them, or at least have a better chance at it. Though, I've only seen Democrats with dead people votes.

So you're saying Democratic party members chose the republican candidate?

Forum List

Back