Don't you hate it when?

I hate it when I have a bad hair day

The only time I have a bad hair day is when it's really humid. Then I get the frizzies. :(

it's weird I'll do the exact same thing every day and some day's it's perfect then other days it's like WTH!? and my hair is not even curly, and I have no cowlicks or anything like that... I do get lazy sometimes, I get tired of holding the blow dryer and say fuck it. I'll definitely have a bad hair day if I'm feeling lazy...

Blow drying is really bad for your hair. I don't blow dry. I let it air dry and I do have "kind of" curly hair. It curls on the ends anyways.

I hate taking the bus. Always weirdos on the bus. Or smelly people. I'll take my car any day over public transportation.

It depends which buses you take. If you take the main routes, then yes indeed, and you have to deal with that, but there are many routes where the buses are quite nice.

I live on the East coast. In my area, buses only run main routes. Public transportation isn't really that popular around here. Most people have cars.

I would hate living in an undeveloped area.

The only time I have a bad hair day is when it's really humid. Then I get the frizzies. :(

it's weird I'll do the exact same thing every day and some day's it's perfect then other days it's like WTH!? and my hair is not even curly, and I have no cowlicks or anything like that... I do get lazy sometimes, I get tired of holding the blow dryer and say fuck it. I'll definitely have a bad hair day if I'm feeling lazy...

Blow drying is really bad for your hair. I don't blow dry. I let it air dry and I do have "kind of" curly hair. It curls on the ends anyways.

I told my wife that and she asked what kind of damage it does. I don't think she could do without her blow dryer. She will even sit there for an hour and blow dry her shoes. :lol:

I do blow dry if I'm running late or have to be somewhere, but I normally just let my hair air dry. I do use a curling iron (also bad for your hair), but I put oil products in my hair first to protect it from the heat damage. If I blow dry, my hair gets frizzed out! I suppose if you have thinner hair it might not have that effect, but my hair is really thick and kind of curly.

good lord if I let my hair dry naturally it would look like this....

she's cute and young so she can get away with it, I'd look like Charlize Theron in Monster!

taylor-swift-flat-hair-w352.jpg

There was a show on addictions, some girl was addicted to sleeping with her blow dryer, while it was on!

I have to admit, if I get out of the shower and I'm cold I'll use it... if the towel isn't warm enough

she's cute and young so she can get away with it, I'd look like Charlize Theron in Monster!

I guess it really does depend upon your hair type. I do not have "flat" hair, so that's not a problem for me. I have the opposite problem where I end up looking like this if I blow dry too much! :lol:

cheveux-gras_6788e43f896e82a2d5f7136639bbd7c5.jpg

I guess it really does depend upon your hair type. I do not have "flat" hair, so that's not a problem for me. I have the opposite problem where I end up looking like this if I blow dry too much! :lol:

I bet your hair looks better than that, look at the top of her head ... see I think that's gross... it needs to stand up a little. Looks like she is balding! (just on the top)

I hate taking the bus. Always weirdos on the bus. Or smelly people. I'll take my car any day over public transportation.

It depends which buses you take. If you take the main routes, then yes indeed, and you have to deal with that, but there are many routes where the buses are quite nice.

I live on the East coast. In my area, buses only run main routes. Public transportation isn't really that popular around here. Most people have cars.

I would hate living in an undeveloped area.

It's very populated around here. Congested as a matter of a fact! Public transportation just isn't a very popular mode of transportation, I suppose.

That stick I poke in my eye every now and again annoys me a bit

So maybe it doesn't work in this game?

Depends. Is it intentional? If so, why?

Does it matter?

sure, I mean, you probably need help if you are purposefully annoying yourself.
but if it's an involuntary response, well, you'd still need help, just a different kind ;)
you thought I wasn't going to take you seriously...

I bet your hair looks better than that, look at the top of her head ... see I think that's gross... it needs to stand up a little. Looks like she is balding! (just on the top)

Hmm. I'm not seeing any balding going on there. :dunno: She looks way to young to be having that problem.

It's very populated around here. Congested as a matter of a fact! Public transportation just isn't a very popular mode of transportation, I suppose.

I started taking the buses by myself when I was 5 years old. They started to expand the system greatly at that time in 1965. The valley here in Santa Clara County is well covered by buses and express routes. Happily in my condo, I have been only a 5-minute walk from Caltrain for more than 10 years now.

I started taking the buses by myself when I was 5 years old. They started to expand the system greatly at that time in 1965. The valley here in Santa Clara County is well covered by buses and express routes. In my condo, I have been only a 5-minute walk from Caltrain for more than 10 years now.

By yourself at 5 years old???!!! Where were your parents? :uhh:

I started taking the buses by myself when I was 5 years old. They started to expand the system greatly at that time in 1965. The valley here in Santa Clara County is well covered by buses and express routes. In my condo, I have been only a 5-minute walk from Caltrain for more than 10 years now.

When I was that age, my father told me I should travel the whole country alone, by bus, I guess, at the age of 5. My father left my mom to get married to another woman who was a special ed teacher, when I was 4 years old.

I went on the bus a good number of times with my mom when I was very little. I don't remember the first times I rode the bus alone, but I know I was less than 6. People didn't care about that back then.

When I was that age, my father told me I should travel the whole country, by bus, I guess, at the age of 5. My father left my mom to get married to another woman who was a special ed teacher, when I was 4 years old.

I went on the bus a good number of times with my mom when I was very little. I don't remember the first times I rode the bus alone, but I know I was less than 6. People didn't care about that back then.

That is not a good idea at all. A 5-year-old child is very vulnerable.

Forum List

Back