Don't Worry, Empty Stomach Economics Will Kick In Tomorrow

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
These jackasses in Democrat shitholes will be running out of food because they burned their stores to the ground.

The delivery trucks won't come and when they have to wipe their ass with their hands it will start to sink in.

Good job, you idiots, enjoy starving to death stinking like shit.

These jackasses in Democrat shitholes will be running out of food because they burned their stores to the ground.

The delivery trucks won't come and when they have to wipe their ass with their hands it will start to sink in.

And I would leave the burned out smoldering buildings just as they are, leave the burned out wrecked cars in the middle of the streets, leave streets closed, and let the community realize what they done to themselves. These "protesters" are like spoiled brats who throw their food then cry they are hungry.

I tried to find a list of the 70 cities I've heard reported where Floyd protests are occuring but can't find one. But so far, everyone I can think of that I have heard about has been a democrat stronghold.

They are used to food being provided. People with jobs generally cant stay out all hours burning businesses to the ground. Food stamps and welfare play a large role in this as rioters attack the people and system which bred and fed them all their lives.

Handouts breed disgust in the recipient for the saps who pay taxes.

Cut off benefits and watch them go to their knees.

New Topics

Forum List

Back