Don't Visit Sanctuary Cities/Counties/States

nr4ltu-benson.sanctuarycity.jpg

So which is it, PMH ? which one on the list of VESTED INTERESTS, are you ?

Business (illegally) employing illegal aliens ?

Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships ?

Democrat seeking VOTES ??

Tell us. Come on. You can tell the truth. It'll make you feel better. :biggrin:
I am a rational person who sees the conflicting needs, and conflicting laws around this issue. Unlike you I do not see it as a child would, in black and white.

I am a rational person who sees the conflicting needs, and conflicting laws around this issue. Unlike you I do not see it as a child would, in black and white.
So you're going to HIDE what your VESTED INTEREST is , huh? well, in addition to being a liar, you'r ealso a coward. Proof is in the pudding. Oh well.

So you're going to HIDE what your VESTED INTEREST is , huh? well, in addition to being a liar, you'r ealso a coward. Proof is in the pudding. Oh well.
My vested interest is the same as any Good American Capitalist, not crashing the fucking economy for a bunch of bed-wetting bigots and xenophobes.

Having lived in a number of cities around San Francisco for 12 years, and having visited SF many times, I can tell you that it (and surrounding counties) is not a good place to visit, for quite a few reasons.

1. It is cold. Even in mid-summer, San Francisco Bay area places are freezing in the afternoon. Cold winds sweep in from the ocean, and mess up everything you would want to do outside.

2. The ocean and bay water is COLD. I mean bitter cold. The water never gets warmer than about 55 degrees (and it could be 35) I remember being on a fishing boat in San Francisco Bay, and everyone on the boat was roasting in 93 degree heat. But nobody would jump in the water, because you could get hypothermia almost instantly.

3. In summer, fires are constant (due to the lack of rain and even clouds). Once when there was an inversion, the whole San Francisco Bay area was embedded in a thick smoke cloud for 2 weeks. Smoky conditions are common from nearby fires.

4. In winter, it rains literally every day. exactly the opposite of the summer, you have floods, mudslides, and washed out roads all over the place. Due to the hilly terrain roads are extremely dangerous while covered with water and mud. Plus who wants to walk around in a place where it's raining all the time.

5. Earthquakes - the San Francisco Bay are is notorious for these. In 12 years living there I went through about 50 that were big enough to cause some destruction. In 1989 (the World Series quake) an entire mile-long section of Interstate 880 which was an upper span fell down on top of the lower span crushing hundreds of cars and killing people. Rescuers said the lower span cars were as flat as their license plates.

6. Crime - is rampant in the city of San Francisco. The politics is very liberal. Criminals get a pat on the wrist and they know it. I lived 30 years in New York City, and never had a burglary. I moved to South San Francisco, and the first week there somebody busted my car window and stole a tape deck.

7. There's no better place in America to pick up AIDS, or some other disease brought in by foreign illegal aliens. Especially, don't eat in the restaurants.

8. Snails - while this may sound a bit off-the-wall, in winter, when the streets are wet, they get snail explosions. The creepy things are all over the sidewalks, and you literally have to paly hopscotch just to walk down the street to avoid stepping on them. Plus, it's disgusting.

9. Gays - they're all over the place. Yuk.

10. Smog - make up your mind to have bad air the whole time you're there. When I got off the plane arriving in San Jose, from the eastern US, I sniffed the air and asked somebody "What's that lousy smell ?" "Smog" I was told They said "get used to it" it never goes away.

Probably somebody could add a couple more to this list and then we'll call it the "Dirty Dozen"

My vested interest is the same as any Good American Capitalist, not crashing the fucking economy for a bunch of bed-wetting bigots and xenophobes.
Yeah, you're not going to let them stand in your way of treasonously and illegally, hiring illegal aliens, to reduce your costs and boost your profits, now are you ? Well, at least your man enough to admit to your lawbreaking, treason, race carding, greed freaking, and coolness to throwing American workers under the bus.

Last edited:
Here's a list of some of the best places to visit in the USA, that are not sanctuary cities/counties/states. Here you won't be spending your money and helping sanctuary criminal public officials protect illegal aliens.

VISIT HERE :biggrin:

1. Entire state of Hawaii (includes #1 Maui, and # 8 Honolulu - Oahu in US News & World Report >
Best Places to Visit in the USA

2. Yellowstone - Idaho City, ID (# 2 in US N & WR Best Places)

3. Grand Canyon - Prescott & Flagstaff, Arizona (# 3 in Best Places list) Don't go to Tuscon or Phoenix which are sanctuary cities. ALso Phoenix is the hottest city in America. Temperatures routinely go 110 + degrees. Tuscon very hot too.

4. Yosemite - (# 5 of Best Places list)

5. Orlando-Walt Disney World - (# 10 of Best Places list)

6. Charleston, South Carolina - (# 11 on Best Places list)

7. Cape Cod, Massachusetts - (# 14 in Best Places list) I visited here 51 years ago. LOVED IT! Believe it or not, in all these years, it hasn't changed much. You'll love their clam chowder.

8. Anchorage, Alaska - (# 17 in Best Places to Visit list) Great place to go in summer.

9. Sedona, Arizona - (Same area as Grand Canyon - # 18 on list)

10. Gatlinburg, Tennessee - (another one I've been too. Great tourist, fun place at gateway to Smokey Mountains National Park. Very scenic.

ALSO >> These Entire states are sanctuary free. Anywhere in them is cool. >

Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Missouri, Delaware, Indiana, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii.

I would to to REMOVE # 5 (Orlando-Walt Disney World) from this list. Since the posting, it has come to my attention that they have been hiring foreigners on H1B work visas, and forcing the long-time American workers, now being fired, to train the new foreign workers, as a condition of their severance packages.

Forum List

Back