Don't Stand In Front Of The Truck, Dumbass

So if I drive past a trump rally and his crazy supporters block the road, I can just run over them? Great. Looks like I'll be getting that big brush guard front bumper for my pickup after all.

So if I drive past a trump rally and his crazy supporters block the road, I can just run over them? Great. Looks like I'll be getting that big brush guard front bumper for my pickup after all.

If they refuse to let you leave, and especially if they start threatening you and banging your vehicle in an attempt to intimidate you?

then yes, they are not protesting anymore. They are preventing you from leaving. That is very close to kidnapping.

Lou Dobbs is old and will be dead before long. The world will be a better place.

We will always be here, in your face.
What, you're a Lou Dobbs clone?

From your pov, yes. And we will always be here. When one dies, another will take his place.

And we will always be in your face.

This driver is a reminder of the scum we all live with in this country. At least the protesters didn't drag him out and beat the tar out of him.

Lou Dobbs is old and will be dead before long. The world will be a better place.

From your pov, yes. And we will always be here. When one dies, another will take his place.

That's fine. That's been the case through all of history yet time and humanity progress forward in spite of you.

Not really. You are already being replaced. Does that give you a sad?

This driver is a reminder of the scum we all live with in this country. At least the protesters didn't drag him out and beat the tar out of him.

Get out of the fucking way, and let him go to work.

What part of that don't you understand?

Not really. You are already being replaced. Does that give you a sad?

NOt majority, doesn't mean gone. We will always be here, in your face, for the rest of your life, and the lives of your children.

Does that give you a sad?

The protesters should have been armed. If a vehicle comes driving at you with intent to kill, you open fire and take care of the attacker.

If they refuse to let you leave, and especially if they start threatening you and banging your vehicle in an attempt to intimidate you?

then yes, they are not protesting anymore. They are preventing you from leaving. That is very close to kidnapping.
That is not what happened. They were sitting in the way (of him entering not leaving) and he came barreling up to them.

They did surround his truck after he damn near ran them over. That was clearly disgusting for him to do.

Lou Dobbs: Guard Who Plowed Truck Into Anti-ICE Activists Was 'Within His Rights' | HuffPost
This shows a much longer clip. One that shows the driver is CLEARLY the aggressor here. That is not within his rights whatsoever and he should be jailed for endangerment.

He didn't run anyone over. Watch the video. He was trying to go to work and about 20 dip shits were sitting on the ground blocking the entrance.

That's the same reasoning that Nazi in Charlottesville tried to use. You and Lou Dobbs are as stupid as that Nazi in Charlottesville.

The protesters should have been armed. If a vehicle comes driving at you with intent to kill, you open fire and take care of the attacker.

So, you want these "peaceful protesters" to block the roads with armed resistance?

YOu ready for when people shoot back?

So, you want these "peaceful protesters" to block the roads with armed resistance?

YOu ready for when people shoot back?
It sounds to me that you are the one worried about people shooting back. My advice to you is don't attempt to murder people with your vehicle.

Where do you see them.playing in the streets like the left does?

Forum List

Back