Don't shop at Dick's (Sports).. they are covering cost of travel for women who want to abort

Keep crying about bitch boy, I love your salty tears. 😆

Yes. Please use that gif when rape victims are talking about the inhumanity of you forcing them to carry the babies of the me who raped them. I'm sure that will go over well. 😂
Telling that LIE over and over again doesn't make it true............

So how many babies do you support butchering in late term abortion? hmmm

And show me how that has changed in New York?

Your side doesn't give a shit about life.........you only care how you can use this for political power.

Those who are planning to boycott Dick's Sporting Goods will need to do the same for other businesses that have this same sort of protection for their employees.

Don't shop Amazon.
Don't wear Levis
Don't buy Starbucks.
Don't watch NetFlix
Take your money out of JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Citigroup.
Oh, and don't use that Mastercard in your wallet.

Those who are planning to boycott Dick's Sporting Goods will need to do the same for other businesses that have this same sort of protection for their employees.

Don't shop Amazon.
Don't wear Levis
Don't buy Starbucks.
Don't watch NetFlix

Plenty of alternatives

Your side doesn't give a shit about life.........you only care how you can use this for political power.

The requirements that must be met to support a late term abortion are strict. It is not done on a whim, or out of convenience. Those women have decorated nurseries and picked out names.

Don't shop Amazon.
Don't wear Levis
Don't buy Starbucks.
Don't watch NetFlix
And. So..

People see Dicks going we will drive you to get an abortion and we are against abortion.

We say fuck you...........and don't shop there.......OH WELL........They should just sell products and not play politics. It's bad advertising. If they lose money from it.............

OH WELL.

iu

Don't shop Amazon.
Don't wear Levis
Don't buy Starbucks.
Don't watch NetFlix
You assume we would have to give up this stuff. Any corp that supported that fraudulent BLM crap I already dumped 2 years ago.

The requirements that must be met to support a late term abortion are strict. It is not done on a whim, or out of convenience. Those women have decorated nurseries and picked out names.
LOL

Then half the country shouldn't have a problem banning it with the exception of on Doctors orders to save the mother..........

I keep hearing this..........EXCUSES........back it up..............Have New York ban late term for the reasons you describe..........because IT'S NOT AN ISSUE RIGHT?

Democrats are for Abortion on demand…even up to and after birth. Zero regulations.

In 1995, the state of Kansas passed a law (Kan. Stat. Ann. § 22-3220) which revoked the traditional insanity defense.
Defendants could no longer argue that, because of their mental illness, they were incapable of deciding right from wrong.
Instead, defendants suffering from mental illness were only permitted to argue that their mental illness prevented them from forming the specific intent (or mens rea) needed to commit the crime.
Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer described the distinction between the two systems in his dissent in Delling v. Idaho, a case covering the same topic that the Supreme Court declined to hear in 2012.

Well, I agree with that.

If a person doesn't know right from wrong, then if they stick their hand on a stove burner on high, when they're four years old.
Then, do it again when they're 54 months old, they might be mental.

Sticking a cat in the dryer multiple times is a good indicator.
So, I don't buy the defense.

Unless a recent trauma took place, like war.

My neighbor's son went to Afghanistan, good kid, good grades, went to college and everything.
A 2nd Lt., he must have seen some shit, because when he came back, he wasn't right in the head,

That's where he shot himself, in front of his wife, family, neighbors and cops, in the middle of the road.
Still don't know if he was insane in the purest sense.

However, I don't think he thought of his wife or mother as a witch.......................that I know of.
I don't think any of the justices whom quoted Hale are in the wrong for doing so. They clearly aren't talking about dunking witches and whatnot. Agree?Disagree? Honestly, you're probably gonna get shit on here for any kind of rational comment.

Why? You're in favor of euthanizing the young if they're "undeveloped". What's the scientific difference between a fetus who depends on his mother for sustenance and a very old, sick person who depends on multiple caretakers and a boatload of resources?
First to clarify, I have no problem with assisted suicide. If people want to end their own lives they should be able to. If we're talking scientific differences well only one, the fetus, has to live inside another human being. If a spouse or child doesn't want to take care of an elderly person, willing people, and the state, if the citizens are willing, can step in and do it for them. We can't step in and develope the fetus for unwilling mothers, we can only force them, by law, to nurture that fetus against their will.
Look, this is your secularist hell I'm living in, where human life has no real value other than whatever we feel like assigning it. I do not subscribe to any of the above.
That's the life you're living, regardless of the fairytale you believe in. You have no God given rights, only rights protected by the State.

That’s what poor dumb people say. But you know that cuz. Well you know.
LOL

Go throw your money in a hole...........I don't give a shit............

I do it on things like a pool. Which is a dang money hole.........but Last I looked the pool wasn't saying we will drive you to kill your baby.

Don't shop Amazon.
Don't wear Levis
Don't buy Starbucks.
Don't watch NetFlix

These companies like Starbucks are in for it. Like some of these crazy women won't get pg and have their companies pay for travel, hotel and abortions for the social status and victimology points. They sure will, count on that. At companies like Starbucks it could even become a thing. I hope not, because poor babies will be slaughtered as a consequence. But some mentally ill women would do this to "own the Christians".

First to clarify, I have no problem with assisted suicide. If people want to end their own lives they should be able to. If we're talking scientific differences well only one, the fetus, has to live inside another human being. If a spouse or child doesn't want to take care of an elderly person, willing people, and the state, if the citizens are willing, can step in and do it for them. We can't step in and develope the fetus for unwilling mothers, we can only force them, by law, to nurture that fetus against their will.

That's the life you're living, regardless of the fairytale you believe in. You have no God given rights, only rights protected by the State.
Ok..........I'm done with this goal post moving Con Artist.........go play in traffic.

Now it's change it to ASSISTED SUICIDE.....

GOOD BYE

I've stated before that your right to abortion should end at viability, it doesn't help your argument that you have lie about it so much. 😆

Forum List

Back