Don't say that I don't listen to my critics.

I just pointed out that your posts match your picture, you look like a mentally ill homeless person who hasn't showered in six months. You know, the type that you can smell a half a block away. You agreed and changed your actual picture with a fictional character.

I just pointed out that your posts match your picture, you look like a mentally ill homeless person who hasn't showered in six months. You know, the type that you can smell a half a block away. You agreed and changed your actual picture with a fictional character.

I guess you failed to read the title of the thread. Actually, the other pic was of Gandalf too. Maybe he was hungover then.

Of course you're lying as you already admitted it was you. But it's okay, don't worry, nobody has it saved it. The topic only came up when you started making fun of other people's pics.

Now he's denying that the picture he had before was of himself. Even though he admitted to it many times and was actually proud of it.

Now he's denying that the picture he had before was of himself. Even though he admitted to it many times and was actually proud of it.

Hmmm. Now that's in line with the usual lies you post. Why am not surprised. LOL

Did the propagandist monkey learn a new word? We all know the guy who looked like a mentally ill unshowered homeless monkey was you.

Forum List

Back