"Don't Look Up". Netflix

People on Facebook would point out that the comet is going to hit Russia so who cares?

And they would understand that even though it's going to impact Russia, it's big enough to take out the whole Earth.

Perfect example on how the right wing reacted to Covid....

My leftist significant other and I both watched Don't Look Up and we were in agreement that it was a dumb movie poking fun at the stupidity of the Social-Media, how shallow it is and how idiotic the powers-that-be are to let it influence their actions.

I find it interesting that both left and right find elements of this rather poor film that puts their panties in knots.

Reviews pre-release suggested it wasn't very good and with that I must agree.

My take-away was that it was a neat lampoon of The Xiden Regime. Featuring a "president" who's mind was just one single step beyond what's destroying Americans freedom (for now).

My leftist significant other and I both watched Don't Look Up and we were in agreement that it was a dumb movie poking fun at the stupidity of the Social-Media, how shallow it is and how idiotic the powers-that-be are to let it influence their actions.

Its trending on Netflix. People find it hilarious and accurate.

If it was at all like manmade global climate warming change, we'd ask for evidence and they'd shuffle their feet and show us card tricks, PLUS their "doomsday asteroid" prediction would follow 40 years of previously failed predictions including 5 other Extinction events

it's a good film

about American (mostly Democratic, but generally - all) politicians playing in games like fake " global warming" in the moment when US economy is going to collapse undercthe weight of unsustainable debt.

about American investors and common Americans who think that "stocks always grow" and reject any possibility of economic collapse

about all, both common Americans and US politiciabs losing sence of danger, an instinct of survival because life was too easy in decades prior to the Greatest economic collapse whoch is coming..

about common Americans discussing absolutely insignificant shit in political section of this forum instrad of concentrating on banksters which are leading the World yo the World hyperinflation which will bring Humanity into early 1900s...

generally, the last scene is the best one.
Americans lost adecuate perception of reality...

The pre-release reviews said it was a bomb. Suddenly it's the movie everybody is talking about. I wonder if has anything to do with the spot-on imitation of "President" Xiden by Meryl Streep?

Translation:

This movie makes fun of Right Wing Idiots that poo poo's science and I don't like being made fun of. So please stop.
No, the movie was fucking stupid. Just plain fucking stupid. Not funny, not informative.

Plain Fucking Stupid

A funny movie would make fun of the AGW Cult Moonbats who ride private planes to event that want to punish the middle class and buy oceanfront mansions and shriek about rising seas

No, the movie was fucking stupid. Just plain fucking stupid. Not funny, not informative.

Plain Fucking Stupid
It makes fun of Cultists like you, all your Conspiracy Bullshit, and this movie shows how fucking stupid you RWI's really are.

You deny science, hoping it will just go away, 'Like a miracle'. djt.

It makes fun of Cultists like you, all your Conspiracy Bullshit, and this movie shows how fucking stupid you RWI's really are.

Oh, because decades of failed AGW Cult predictions are like celestial mechanics?

Laughable

The AGWCult is worse that Piltdown Man and Flat Earth combined. It's not science in any form or fashion, a CCP Operation to take advantage of the gullible

Forum List

Back