Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Yeah, it just jumped by magic.

Just like inflation.

Not magic. The jobs have been there for months but the commies paid people more to stay home. When the money expired they started to take those jobs that have been lingering in the country for months.

Not magic. The jobs have been there for months but the commies paid people more to stay home. When the money expired they started to take those jobs that have been lingering in the country for months.
Trump's a commie too?? Who knew?

106514776-1588262659494gettyimages-1221870060.jpeg

Sure you can always find some negative things to point at. We saw you do it during Obama's rule. How do you know gas would have been cheaper under Trump? Especially in a second term. He wouldn't give a fuck about that. What are you going to do not elect him a 3rd time?

Gas in MI is under $3 a gallon. Get a battery car bitch.

Michigan Avg​

3.226​

You're welcome to feel that way, but everything I said is supported by facts.

Yes the unemployment rate did drop thanks to the new vaccines that came out, but it dropped at such a slow rate because there was no reason for unemployed people to go back to work. In my state, they calculated that with the federal unemployment money and considering taxes, people on unemployment were making around 60K a year in comparison to those that were working. Our cost of living is pretty reasonable here, and there are a lot of people who don't make 60K a year working. So if you were unemployed from a job making 42K a year, why would you go back to work and give up making 60K a year staying home?

According to the BLS statistics, it took the first seven months of last year for unemployment to drop 1%. After the funny money stopped in September, it dropped almost that much in the last four months. The only reason it dropped that 1% in the first seven months is because states with Republican Governors stopped the additional fed money to their citizens.

It's going to take at least a year to recover from that F-up. The shelves in our stores are still half empty and it's going to take time to catch back up. We are short over 80,000 truck drivers in the country and starting next month, the feds are going to make it harder for new drivers to get into that field of work. On top of the training you get, they are going to mandate all new drivers and current drivers wishing to upgrade their license to tractor-trailer have to take a government class to get their license.
Lol again nothing you’re saying is supported by actual factual information. Just because something sounds like it could be true, doesn’t mean it is true. There is no actual evidence that vaccines had some major cause on unemployment. If they did, the unemployment rate would have been significantly higher before the vaccines came out. Either way, correlation is not causation. You’re just pulling shit out of your ass that SOUNDS like it could be true.

You speak of this 7 month time span for the unemployment rate to go down 1% yet job growth under Biden has been significantly better regardless of any sort of timing related to child tax credit. This bullshit you’re saying about republican governors is so fucking stupid. Again, more of you just pulling shit out of your ass.

You act like this lower stock in product in stores is some huge crisis even though you know it isn’t. I’m sure you had no trouble getting the shit you need.

Lol again nothing you’re saying is supported by actual factual information. Just because something sounds like it could be true, doesn’t mean it is true. There is no actual evidence that vaccines had some major cause on unemployment. If they did, the unemployment rate would have been significantly higher before the vaccines came out. Either way, correlation is not causation. You’re just pulling shit out of your ass that SOUNDS like it could be true.

You speak of this 7 month time span for the unemployment rate to go down 1% yet job growth under Biden has been significantly better regardless of any sort of timing related to child tax credit. This bullshit you’re saying about republican governors is so fucking stupid. Again, more of you just pulling shit out of your ass.

You act like this lower stock in product in stores is some huge crisis even though you know it isn’t. I’m sure you had no trouble getting the shit you need.
jobs didn't grow. zip. Jobs came back. Learn the proper explanation. See jobs were canceled by demofks and now they are allowing people to work again. that isn't growth. that's existing.

What the fuck do you think Trump would have done about it?

Not sign the pork bill that led to the labor shortage and thus the supply shortage and thus the inflation we have today. He would have threatened to increase fuel production if OPEC didn't back off. He would have kept the Keystone open. He would have had our agencies investigate who was behind the hacking of our largest gasoline pipeline.

I do have trouble getting what I need unless I go shopping all over the city and get lucky. Amazon seems to be the best when it comes to items. What did I say that didn't have factual information? Everything I stated was 100% fact. Pick one or two and we'll go from there.

I do have trouble getting what I need unless I go shopping all over the city and get lucky. Amazon seems to be the best when it comes to items. What did I say that didn't have factual information? Everything I stated was 100% fact. Pick one or two and we'll go from there.
No all you are doing is making some causation between two variables that have no relation to each other besides timing. Vaccines came out while job growth was happening. You: “Surely that must mean vaccines affect job growth!” Uh no. You’re simply choosing to believe they have some connection.

You idiot.... Are you serious that you don't really understand the connection between the Dow's phone numbers and the inflation that spawns them? You should not make any financial posts.
To be fair to Biden he probably doesn't have an awful lot of control over it. But for you to call this Good is to spit in the face of everyone in the lower 85% of the income earning brackets.

Jo
Phone numbers?

Have you tried calling the Dow?

They're doing great and so is my 401K

Dude...I went shopping yesterday.

The ONLY thing they didn't have was zucchini

You suddenly believe polls? Wow.
You suddenly don't care about them? Why not?

Oh....right. Joe is cratering out.

I can see all around me how Quid Pro Joe is being roasted, even by leftist media, which is to say nearly all
of the media.
That tells me that the historic failure of Joe is authentic and polls are believable.

Last edited:
No all you are doing is making some causation between two variables that have no relation to each other besides timing. Vaccines came out while job growth was happening. You: “Surely that must mean vaccines affect job growth!” Uh no. You’re simply choosing to believe they have some connection.

Of course they have a connection. Places closed down because of the virus. A lot of people stayed home in fear. Once the vaccines came out and people started getting them, they felt more confident about being out in the public and at work. Remember that not all people need a job to survive, especially in two income families and kids still living with mom and dad which there are a lot of these days. Plus many people were under the impression you could not get covid from a vaccinated person which we found out later not to be true.

it only took a few months at the beginning of this year for everybody who wanted the vaccine to get it.

Of course they have a connection. Places closed down because of the virus. A lot of people stayed home in fear. Once the vaccines came out and people started getting them, they felt more confident about being out in the public and at work. Remember that not all people need a job to survive, especially in two income families and kids still living with mom and dad which there are a lot of these days. Plus many people were under the impression you could not get covid from a vaccinated person which we found out later not to be true.

it only took a few months at the beginning of this year for everybody who wanted the vaccine to get it.
See again, just because something sounds like it makes sense, it does not mean it is true. There was no change in the job growth numbers. Job growth was still occurring before the vaccines came out.

See again, just because something sounds like it makes sense, it does not mean it is true. There was no change in the job growth numbers. Job growth was still occurring before the vaccines came out.

Jobs and job growth are two different things. New jobs makes zero sense as industries were either shutting down or greatly doing without sufficient labor. Jobs being there with nobody to work them due to fear and safety makes so much more sense.

Jobs and job growth are two different things. New jobs makes zero sense as industries were either shutting down or greatly doing without sufficient labor. Jobs being there with nobody to work them due to fear and safety makes so much more sense.
Um well the unemployment rate went down before and after the vaccines so what does that tell you?

Sure, low paying jobs that people can reject now.

Red state governors ended the enhanced unemployment benefit for their poor red Guinee pigs during spring and summer last year. The cutoff didn't lead to gains in in those jobs.

Um well the unemployment rate went down before and after the vaccines so what does that tell you?

It tells me that unemployment hit 14.5% after the initial scare and as we learned more about it, some people did go back to work. It had no other place to go than down. But when Dementia took over it was at 6.2% and took seven months for it to hit 5.2% Had he not went along with his party and not sign that bill with the extra unemployment, it would have went down much faster.

Forum List

Back