Don't Go To New York City

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Don't go to New York City, unless it is absolutely necessary. If you live there, MOVE. Get out of there, (as I did 44 years ago). Under the mayorship of Bill DeBlasio, New York has descended into one of the most dangerous, unfit for human habitation, hellholes in America.

A convicted rapist, after pleading guilty to 4 rapes, at his family's mansion, will get no jail time, None.

A NYC man out on bail, earlier convicted of a gun-related crime + recent illegal possession of a firearm, shot a 13 year old boy in the neck.

A controversial bail reform law New York implemented in January 2020, made release before trial automatic for most people accused of misdemeanors and nonviolent felonies. Authorities have said the law has made it difficult to keep criminals off the streets, and that suspects are routinely released for serious crimes.

Hundreds of examples, but these 2 should suffice.

Don't go to New York City, unless it is absolutely necessary. If you live there, MOVE. Get out of there, (as I did 44 years ago). Under the mayorship of Bill DeBlasio, New York has descended into one of the most dangerous, unfit for human habitation, hellholes in America.

A convicted rapist, after pleading guilty to 4 rapes, at his family's mansion, will get no jail time, None.

A NYC man out on bail, earlier convicted of a gun-related crime + recent illegal possession of a firearm, shot a 13 year old boy in the neck.

A controversial bail reform law New York implemented in January 2020, made release before trial automatic for most people accused of misdemeanors and nonviolent felonies. Authorities have said the law has made it difficult to keep criminals off the streets, and that suspects are routinely released for serious crimes.

Born in Brooklyn, moved back in 1980 but haven't been there since 1981, and after 9/11 happened decided to never go back.

I have many, many great memories of what used to be a great city.

~~~~~~~
I am in full agreement with you. I left Queens New York 21 years ago while it was still a decent place... I visited there 3 years ago and vowed never to go back. Queens and Brooklyn have become hell holes. Places like Cypress Hills, Ridgewood, and Bushwick areas have deteriorated tremendously. Even Queens has become a shit hole.

I left 7 years ago

72 % office vacancies rate on office space .that's gotta hurt
my brother was thetype who said he would never leave .....he's leaving

He marched in DC lucky he didn't go into capital

Born in Brooklyn, moved back in 1980 but haven't been there since 1981, and after 9/11 happened decided to never go back.

I have lived in many cities, New York included. I left in 1959 and never went back. The only city I ever went back to was San Francisco. I went back several times. I could not go back again. I could not bear to see it. It was a great city. One of the most beautiful in the world.

I have lived in many cities, New York included. I left in 1959 and never went back. The only city I ever went back to was San Francisco. I went back several times. I could not go back again. I could not bear to see it. It was a great city. One of the most beautiful in the world.
I don't why but SF makes me think of 3 things---Golden Gate Bridge, 49ers when they had Montana and this book. (which centers around there and wartime Iraq - back and forth)
1637818195837.png

I loved San Fran to ...I wouldn't go back either...

The only place in our nation I have been to that I can say without reservation--I will never go back. I did not recognize anything of America there. It was very strange to me.

This was in 2008

I saw that year and had to blink and read it again, and again! I was born in 1969 and thought sure you were younger than me. You are sharp! I feel dull and scattered these days...thanks, Covid teaching? sigh

Lewiston is up closer to Buffalo.

I was born and raised there. Upper Manhattan & the Bronx. Lived there in the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s. Never went back, and now the city is a hell hole. Maybe it will recover, if they ever get rid of the crazy liberals,

It's implosion is a necessary evil. So people may finally understand why you shouldn't worship gov't. Unfortunately many who leave vote Blue again. Under these circumstances it will DETROIT ITSELF in the end if it isn't already there.

~~~~~~~
I am in full agreement with you. I left Queens New York 21 years ago while it was still a decent place... I visited there 3 years ago and vowed never to go back. Queens and Brooklyn have become hell holes. Places like Cypress Hills, Ridgewood, and Bushwick areas have deteriorated tremendously. Even Queens has become a shit hole.
Whole city is like that. Fort George, where I grew up, has turned into a shithole slum. Only redeeming thing is the magnificent Fort Tryon Park and the Cloisters (medieval branch of the Metropolitan Museum of Art), and the beautiful views of the Hudson River and George Washington Bridge. I don't think the liberals could ever destroy that.

1637824314220.png
1637824459475.png

1637824651571.png
1637824730855.png
1637825379526.png

1637824932396.png
1637825817239.png
1637825204211.png
1637825285368.png
1637825142200.png
1637825064155.png

Attachments

• 1637824383446.png
    1637824383446.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 1637824839728.png
    1637824839728.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

I used to see in my local newspaper bus trips to NYC. Not anymore.

NYC thanks you for leaving.

Forum List

Back