Don't Expel George Santos

Actually, the Dems should have voted to keep him in. He’s more of a reminder of Trumpism if he’s there daily. It isn’t like he’s going to stop stealing and lying and not getting caught. He can’t help himself. Like Trump, he lies like he breathes.

I think they want the seat that Santos stole

I think they want the seat that Santos stole
I hear you.
But another side asks , how did he steal it ? From people who are too uninformed to know the difference ? He was always a Trump suporting Republican. Now, if the district was reconfigure to have a balance voting block, that would make the difference.

Apparently you believe in mob rule over due process
Santos has not been tried yet. He was expelled based upon the evidence given to the governing body, due process applies to judiciary proceedings not expulsion from groups. They have their own rules….

Santos is in the mob?
Yup. Exactly
Apparently nearly half of the gop who joined the Dems thought it wasn’t good publicity to have Santos serving his term out in jail. Waiting for so called due process gets harder to do when it really isn’t required and the voters get to see all the deniers supporting a jail bird.

You got it complete wrong again, which is right on par with your reputation as an ass-backward thinker. We need a vote cushion in the House sufficient to protect the nation from Dem’s colossal dumbassery regardless of what we think of dirty Santos.
It’s all about dat vote

Bout dat vote

Bout dat vote

Forum List

Back