Don't donate to Haiti

Rush is a pungent piece of garbage.

Now, that comment I kind of agree with. But.... the fact still remains.... he did not say what the OP claims he said.

As an intelligent liberal, do you not find it offensive that the media are using the tragedy of Haiti to spin into it's usual anti-Rush rant?

The white house site has links to charities that are aiding the Haitian relief effort, Rush's insane political sniping at our president in this instance not only goes beyond his usual stupidity it hinders an effort put forth to save lives and aid those in great need, his partisanship is particularly evil in this instance.

It is Rush, who has politicized the catastrophe in Haiti...with every breath he has taken, since it has happened.

Rush is a pungent piece of garbage.

Now, that comment I kind of agree with. But.... the fact still remains.... he did not say what the OP claims he said.

As an intelligent liberal, do you not find it offensive that the media are using the tragedy of Haiti to spin into it's usual anti-Rush rant?

The white house site has links to charities that are aiding the Haitian relief effort, Rush's insane political sniping at our president in this instance not only goes beyond his usual stupidity it hinders an effort put forth to save lives and aid those in great need, his partisanship is particularly evil in this instance.

Now, THAT I agree with.

LOL, you know the left is getting desperate when they have to go digging on what Rush says again..I'm sure the 20 million listeners who listen to Rush understood what he meant and they don't need mediamatters and the left wing talking heads to explain it to them..

With all their so called CARE about others in this natural disaster in Haiti, the so called (compassionate ones) sit around jacking off to what Rush say, and how he is EVIL...:cuckoo:

Last edited:
LOL, you know the left is getting desperate when they have to go digging on what Rush says again..I'm sure the 20 million listeners who listen to Rush understood what he meant and they don't need mediamatters and the left wing talking heads to explain it to them..

With all their so called CARE about others in this natural disaster in Haiti, they sit around jacking off to what Rush say, and how he is EVIL...:cuckoo:

So this is a good thing to you? Rush speaks in code and was actually telling his lemmings to help the Haitian relief effort?

Limbaugh has demonstrated again what an idiot he is. A cold SOB that 'got his' and screw everyone else. Engages mouth b4 brain and his rectum takes control for the finale'.

Far as the one post on poisoning all of Hati's inhabitants and other comments..... I cannot believe such a stupid comment. And, we don't have lazy worthless buttheads in the USA? :lol: How many here and playing the system for everything they can get, all the way up to corporate leaders? How many here instead of machetes are using 9mm handguns and bats against innocents here. Geeesh :cuckoo:

Limbaugh demonstrated nothing other than he does not trust the government. So what? Nor do I.

Yet he shilled for them over the last 8 years. :eusa_whistle:

Limbaugh has demonstrated again what an idiot he is. A cold SOB that 'got his' and screw everyone else. Engages mouth b4 brain and his rectum takes control for the finale'.

Far as the one post on poisoning all of Hati's inhabitants and other comments..... I cannot believe such a stupid comment. And, we don't have lazy worthless buttheads in the USA? :lol: How many here and playing the system for everything they can get, all the way up to corporate leaders? How many here instead of machetes are using 9mm handguns and bats against innocents here. Geeesh :cuckoo:

Limbaugh demonstrated nothing other than he does not trust the government. So what? Nor do I.

Yet he shilled for them over the last 8 years. :eusa_whistle:

He may have done, I don't know, I don't listen to him. I don't really care what some fool on a radio station says... other than to say that I am disappointed that anyone - left or right - would seek to make political capital out of any tragedy. I didn't trust the previous administration, I don't trust this one. In that, I am quite bipartisan.

Haiti Earthquake Relief | The White House

Now you people dont trust the American red cross

What 'you people'?

Your OP was a spin on what Rush said.

Personally, I find it incredibly distasteful that the left seem hell bent on using this disaster as an opportunity to criticize the right. Absolutely pathetic. And you - as an individual - should be ashamed of youself for assisting it.

Yeah, except Limbaugh is the one who began the attacks. Loosen up the strap on your hockey helmet.

There is no spin. Except from Limbaugh himself.

I can't afford to donate to Haiti.

I have to write a check to the fucking IRS for over 28 grand.

And I know that money given to the US government will not be spent as it should so why would I believe that donations sent to the US government would end up where they should?

Last edited:
Haiti Earthquake Relief | The White House

Now you people dont trust the American red cross

What 'you people'?

Your OP was a spin on what Rush said.

Personally, I find it incredibly distasteful that the left seem hell bent on using this disaster as an opportunity to criticize the right. Absolutely pathetic. And you - as an individual - should be ashamed of youself for assisting it.

Yeah, except Limbaugh is the one who began the attacks. Loosen up the strap on your hockey helmet.

There is no spin. Except from Limbaugh himself.

He didn't say what the report says he did. That's spin.... The media should not spin. Rush is not the media, he is a commentator.... he is, as a commentator, welcome to spin - however distasteful.

I'm not surprised that you totally miss that I criticized Rush for what he said but the fact remains, the OP misrepresented what he said. That is spin. Live with it, defend it but don't pretend it isn't spin.

And I know that money given to the US government will not be spent as it should so why would I believe that donations sent to the US government would end up where they should?

BECAUSE there is no money being SENT TO THE US Gvt or the whitehouse... the whitehouse site gives links to charities that are LEGITIMATELY taking donations for this haitian catastrophe.

soory about the $28 grand!!! :eek:

You could find $10 if you wanted to, Skull. Go on, give it to the Haitians.... it'll make writing that big check to the bastards a little easier.

If you make enough that you have to send $28,000 to the IRS today you most certainly can afford to donate to the Haitians.

If you make enough that you have to send $28,000 to the IRS today you most certainly can afford to donate to the Haitians.

Gee, isn't that just like a liberal. Don't tell other people how to spend their own money, Ravi.

Why wpould anyoone listen to a fat drug addict fuck who loves young boys. This fat turd needs to shut the fuck up!

Maybe Obama can remove our free speech during his mythical 2nd term. Until then, Rush - like every other American - is entitled to speak freely. How very like a liberal to want to shut up those they disagree with.

However, as you are already struggling with your rep, I won't waste a neg on you even though your view of wanting to silence those you disagree with is offensive.

Countless requests have come from people wanting to help. The best way to do that is to make a donation to the American Red Cross International Response Fund at redcross.org or by calling 1-800-RED-CROSS. Donors can designate their gifts to Haiti relief. Donations to the International Response Fund allows the American Red Cross to respond to global emergencies and disasters.

In addition, several hundred thousand people have chosen to make a mobile donation. Donors can text "Haiti" to 90999 on their cell phone to send a $10 donation to support Red Cross relief efforts in Haiti. The mobile giving effort raised more than $3 million by Thursday morning, and all money raised goes to support Red Cross relief efforts in Haiti.
American Red Cross Pledges Initial $1 Million to Haiti Relief

Forum List

Back