Don't cry just yet leftists Barret isn't officially an supreme court Justice yet

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All you whiners be VERY specific and cite with a link to any claim by a US senator AGAINST her appointment that has anything to do with her qualities as Judge or fitness for the position.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Underneath her robes, she spreads for jess and she does exactly what he tell her to do. Disgusting.
How does this bitch get away with making this kind of statement ?

I really have to wonder if she'd have the never to say this to a Barrett's face in person or in front of her children.

What is disgusting is her (Lyingpissata) willingness to post her unhappiness by saying this shit with impunity.

And when you call her on it, she whines.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Underneath her robes, she spreads for jess and she does exactly what he tell her to do. Disgusting.

I really have to wonder if she'd have the never to say this to a Barrett's face in person or in front of her children.

What is disgusting is her (Lyingpissata) willingness to post her unhappiness by saying this shit with impunity.

Of course "it" wouldn't. "It" is a vile cowardly worm.

"It" has no spine.

Lysistrata

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes I would say this to her face in front of her children. For the record, I never took a slave oath. She did.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes I would say this to her face in front of her children. For the record, I never took a slave oath. She did.
Then you really are one digusting piece of self-righteous shit.

You're just pissed she has a husband and the best you can do is a doorknob.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List