Donna Brazile Admits to Sharing Debate Questions With Clinton Camp, Blames Russia

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Ya gotta love these Dims. They will flog their naratives until even their own brainwashed followers are in revolt:

NXZvL.gif

Donna Brazile Admits to Sharing Debate Questions With Clinton Camp, Blames Russia

Former DNC chairwoman and disgraced CNN commentator Donna Brazile has admitted that she relayed confidential questions to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in advance of last year’s primary debate.

Writing in Time magazine, Brazile said she would “forever regret” the decision, which was revealed after WikiLeaks published thousands of emails belonging to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

But in her Time letter, Brazile said “the media narrative” about her being in cahoots with the Clinton campaign “played out just as the Russians had hoped, leaving Sanders supporters understandably angry and sowing division in our ranks.”

Former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper has stated that he has seen no evidence — from the NSA, FBI, and CIA — proving “collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.”​

I don't like to use harsh language but the democrats are fucked. After last years election they are no longer a national party. 2018 and 2020 look to be quite brutal for them

I don't like to use harsh language but the democrats are fucked. After last years election they are no longer a national party. 2018 and 2020 look to be quite brutal for them

Everybody knew she was lying when she denied feeding Hellary question. She did it with a straight face. Just like her hero Slick Willie lied about spooging on Monica, and BO lied about everybody getting to keep their insurance and doctor. However I'd be very carful about declaring the death and demise of the DNC. They said the same thing after Mittens went down in flames against BO.

She won't lose her job for her lies and corruption. She even got parts on the TV show Good Wife.

Amazingly millions of Americans STILL can't see the distortion.

Forum List

Back