Donetsk leader says up to 3,500 Kiev troops killed in Debaltsevo

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said a total of 2,475 Ukrainian military and almost 200 vehicles and pieces of army hardware had been withdrawn from Debaltsevo
Up to 3,500 Kiev servicemen trapped in the Debaltsevo pocket in eastern Ukraine have been killed, the head of the self-proclaimed Donetsk people’s republic said on Thursday.

"We have completed an operation on clearing Debaltsevo," Alexander Zakharchenko was quoted by the Donetsk news agency as saying. "Unfortunately, Ukrainian authorities have failed to listen to reason and lay down arms," he said.
As to me the Poroshenko has created the genocide of his own nation. what does he expect?

Funny how you state "his own nation" while those you appear to support are trying to take it away from him......... :eusa_whistle:

Russia will never let go of their traditional bread basket without being destroyed themselves, they can't afford to.

Putin needs to pull the Russian troops out of Ukraine. Now.
The West needs to quit its support of the illegitimate regime created by Nazi mobs. Now.

ukna5.jpg

ukna1.jpg

Alexander Zakharchenko the spokesman quoted in the OP is the separatist leader who claims the Kiev government is run and controlled by Jews. The Russian disinformation and propaganda crews need to better coordinate their talking points. Are the the leaders in Kiev Nazi's, Jew's or Nazi Jew's?

Alexander Zakharchenko the spokesman quoted in the OP is the separatist leader who claims the Kiev government is run and controlled by Jews. The Russian disinformation and propaganda crews need to better coordinate their talking points. Are the the leaders in Kiev Nazi's, Jew's or Nazi Jew's?
Interesting. In Syria, its the Islamists and in Ukraine, its the Nazis.

Funny how you state "his own nation" while those you appear to support are trying to take it away from him......... :eusa_whistle:
The current government is the usurper government that overthrew the duly elected government.

Don't forget that inconvenient truth.

What a shame Obama has duped these poor fucks.

Why?

It certainly is none of our business.

I don't recall reading of any Russian interference in our Civil War.

Can you give a valid reason why we should support a usurper government that overthrew the duly elected one?

Why?

It certainly is none of our business.

Can you give a valid reason why we should support a usurper government that overthrew the duly elected one?

I don't recall Russians invading the US during our Civil War.
They do seem to have a hard time staying on their own side of the Ukrainian border.

Siding with Ukraine against Putin and Russian troops, I don't even have to hesitate over that choice.

The current government is the usurper government that overthrew the duly elected government.

So? Guess it's because they didn't like the one Putin installed........ :dunno:

There have been three monitored and internationally validated elections since the so called coup. All three have endorsed the actions taken by the Parliament when the Ukraine President Yanukovych fled the country and ran to Russia. The government in Kyiv is the elected legitimate government accepted by the UN and other international bodies. The Russian controlled separatist in Crimea and eastern Ukraine are not recognized as having had legitimate elections and are not recognized as legitimate governments by the world community. What a shame Russian propaganda has duped so many American's with the help of Obama derangement syndrome.

We, on the other hand, did invade Russia once.

Today, we are sending aid to a usurper government we have no intention of supporting to the death.

Considering all the places we have troops, I think it is a bit absurd to criticize Putin for whatever Russia troops may be in Ukraine.

We cannot maintain law and order in our cities, educate our children, employ our adults, or pay our national debt.

When we can do those things, then maybe we can stick our nose in Russian business.

Today, we are sending aid to a usurper government we have no intention of supporting to the death.

Considering all the places we have troops, I think it is a bit absurd to criticize Putin for whatever Russia troops may be in Ukraine.

We cannot maintain law and order in our cities, educate our children, employ our adults, or pay our national debt.

When we can do those things, then maybe we can stick our nose in Russian business.

Right, we're just like Russia. LOL!

We never invaded Russia. The government in Ukraine today are not usurper's. Russia calls them that, the Ukrainian people do not. They consider the government to be legitimate and the one they overwhelmingly elected. We have steadfastly refused to send weapons and munitions to Ukraine and only supply them with non-lethal supplies. Congress is demanding more aid go to Ukraine, not less. That makes your whining about problems here a non issue.

Today, we are sending aid to a usurper government

It was sad when Putin's puppet fled.
And the new elections since then must make Putin sad as well.
Maybe he should blow up some more Moscow apartment buildings?

The West needs to quit its support of the illegitimate regime created by Nazi mobs. Now.

ukna5.jpg

ukna1.jpg

Putin is saving the world from Nazis? LOL!
What are the 5 biggest differences between Commies and Nazis?

You need to be informed about the fact that the Soviet Union does no longer exist.

That's awesome!

ukna5.jpg

ukna1.jpg

Putin is saving the world from Nazis? LOL!

You need to be informed about the fact that the Soviet Union does no longer exist.

That's awesome!

Toddster did not quite get it. You are going to have to be more specific.

Funny about that first YouTube video. It is set to 1:34 which is apparently where I watched it to at one point.

Forum List

Back