Donations to the CLINTON FOUNDATION are down over 90% since 2015…over $180M TO $18M

Clearly, foreign governments paid millions to the Clinton foundation for consideration in favorable trade rulings from the HILLARY CLINTON STATE DEPARTMENT.

PAY TO PLAY....THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS THE SLUSH FUND.

You Clintonistas are either evil or morons.

Lefties.....all you have to do is close your mouths and open your eyes. The evidence is RIGHT THERE.

Who TF is still giving?

Col Osman?

Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman?

I know, I know, the leaders of the TALIBAN!!!!

Over $180 million in donations in 2015….$18 million in 2020.

:auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :laughing0301: :rolleyes:

No! This wasnt used as a slush fund to gain access to the Clinton’s for political favors…..not at all!

See what happened is all disease and famine and poverty is down 90% since 2015.
……you dumb ass sheep.

Look at the official numbers YOURSELF…….FROM THE FUCKING CLINTON FOUNDATION WEBSITE,

With no pay to play political favors to trade the donations dried up, shocker. #sarcasm

Too bad Trump & his spawn don't have the foundation anymore after robbing it blind, stealing from kids with cancer. The entire Trump crime family barred for life from having any involvement in ANY charity.

Another reason to glorify Trump.
this is all a lie. They never stole from it, never stole from kids, and aren’t barred for life

Meanwhile, the evidence here is clear…once foreigners couldn’t buy influence in the State Dept, the money stopped

this is all a lie. They never stole from it, never stole from kids, and aren’t barred for life

Meanwhile, the evidence here is clear…once foreigners couldn’t buy influence in the State Dept, the money stopped
Ditto for their 'speaking fees' money laundering scheme. Millions in 'speaking fees' riiiiiiiiight those aren't quid pro quo corruption agreements they are 'speaking fees'.

Clearly, foreign governments paid millions to the Clinton foundation for consideration in favorable trade rulings from the HILLARY CLINTON STATE DEPARTMENT.

PAY TO PLAY....THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS THE SLUSH FUND.

You Clintonistas are either evil or morons.

Clearly, you're full of shit.

The Foundation was closed for over a year due to covid. But keep telling yourself these lies.

There have been a half dozens investigations of the Clinton Foundation and none found anything that you claim.

Wow.

RECORD DONATIONS IN 2009.

Hmmm.....what happened in 2009?

Anyone?

That was when America watch the cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief sworn in with his man wife....

See the source image

See the source image

FUCK AMERICA

I LOVE HOMOS

I LIED ABOUT 911

I WRECKED AMERICA AND THIS KENYAN COCKSUCKER WILL LET ME OFF THE HOOK

The Foundation was closed for over a year due to covid. But keep telling yourself these lies.

There have been a half dozens investigations of the Clinton Foundation and none found anything that you claim.
seems like an odd time to close a charity…when people need help the most…

i know the civic club i am a member off was working double time helping folks in need due to our dem govs draconian shut downs of certain industries

but then again we are an actual charity

Over $180 million in donations in 2015….$18 million in 2020.

:auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :laughing0301: :rolleyes:

No! This wasnt used as a slush fund to gain access to the Clinton’s for political favors…..not at all!

See what happened is all disease and famine and poverty is down 90% since 2015.
……you dumb ass sheep.

Look at the official numbers YOURSELF…….FROM THE FUCKING CLINTON FOUNDATION WEBSITE,

I guess Bill needs to go out on tour.

To be fair, Bill did give Vlad a handjob in the green room.
is that when he realized he need someone more flexible to bend over the desk? most be cause soon after obama promised he’d be if he helped him in the 2012 election

Then why the 90% drop in donations?

Dumbass.

You fucking sheep don't get that those running the government are enriching themselves by selling access to them?

PAY FOR PLAY.

Donate to my cause and maybe you will get that big arms deal.

Open your fucking eyes....you stupid assholes.

Too bad Trump & his spawn don't have the foundation anymore after robbing it blind, stealing from kids with cancer. The entire Trump crime family barred for life from having any involvement in ANY charity.

Another reason to glorify Trump.
But Death Hunt TV programs with these politicians and sycophants and those who deserve it would be fun to watch. Especially in a poorer nation. We can transform stadiums of all types into this. Perhaps once a week bringing these scumbags to their peril watching them get what they deserve with people coming up with ideas to have them in death hunt situations. Even guaranteeing that each event will not last longer then a certain amount of time. This can work with an eventual totalitarian leader needing to give up some of the riff raff who helped to destroy us. All the people that are known will be draws to the program. Petty criminals who are violent would be given rewards for doing the deed against them. Unless you want the known against the known. Imagine a 3 or 4 hour program every weekend. Ratings galore. This is where we are at.

Forum List

Back