Donations to the CLINTON FOUNDATION are down over 90% since 2015…over $180M TO $18M

The planet was sickened when hillury raped Haiti for tens of millions after the earthquake.... then it came out that fucking mutt chelsea bought her lavish wedding dress off the backs of dead Haitians.

I've never met anyone who doesn't detest those grifting shit beasts, but nobody wants an unplanned suicide so they just choose to ignore them.

Looking good!
clintons-in-the-hamptons-675.jpg

Where did the money go? The Trump empire built a good part of New York City but democrats hate him for it and sift through tax records looking for some glitch. Meanwhile the Clinton empire that never built a thing has been using donated funds for God knows what and nobody cares and nobody investigates.
Republicans have been investigating the Clinton's since they first ran for POTUS. Haven't found shit yet. Meanwhile Trump gets busted time and time again and book after book is written and lie after lie is debunked and still here you are refusing to take the vaccine. LOL.

Over $180 million in donations in 2015….$18 million in 2020.

:auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :laughing0301: :rolleyes:

No! This wasnt used as a slush fund to gain access to the Clinton’s for political favors…..not at all!

See what happened is all disease and famine and poverty is down 90% since 2015.
……you dumb ass sheep.

Look at the official numbers YOURSELF…….FROM THE FUCKING CLINTON FOUNDATION WEBSITE,

If it were not illegal, I'd send lying Hillary a check that would bounce sky high. Did you know she has been recorded making antisemitic statements?

If it were not illegal, I'd send lying Hillary a check that would bounce sky high. Did you know she has been recorded making antisemitic statements?

Hillary is a dyke.

Hiding in the closet meant the Zionist elites had her "compromised," so it never mattered that she insinuated that Dick Morris was .... whatever....

Dick Morris, Clinton campaign chief.... then "conservative" Fox News person.... not exactly a "credible" person...

Forum List

Back