Donations for Texas Border Wall

All Americans should donate to help Texas and the rest of our states & people. If Biden & the Feds will not, we Americans will help ourselves!

Border Crisis Update

Last time they did this the crooks ran off with all the money.
Like how all the Arab leaders run away with UN money?

What are you talking about? This thread is about the border wall.
Arabs seem to be able to keep each other out of each other's borders.
By what means do they accomplish that feat?

Since the Feds have become tyrannical it's left to the states to help their own. I donated and I hope others will as well.

The Feral government is corrupted and run by agents who will sell out America to ANY bidder at any price.

We've utterly failed at our patriotic duties hands down....and we will have no peace, no freedom and no nation because of it.

9-11 caused us to give away way too many safeguards in our justice Dept.....we allowed the bill of rights to be disregarded....after 9-11 we gave our freedom away....because of fear...and we just did it again with covid....

9-11 caused us to give away way too many safeguards in our justice Dept.....we allowed the bill of rights to be disregarded....after 9-11 we gave our freedom away....because of fear...and we just did it again with covid....
There are two kinds of We and one Them. The elite bureaucrats = Them. The passive, compliant We is getting smaller and the patriotic, active We is getting stronger & larger!

I think anybody with a weapon should be allowed to patrol the border anytime they want.
Get all of these gun-happy, trigger-happy gangs in the northern states transferred to the border.
Let all these gun-toting loonies actually DO something positive with their psychotic, murderous dispositions!!

If it moves.................shoot it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back