Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group’s Service Because SPLC Labeled It a “Hate Group”

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I don't understand why no one has sued these douche bags for being put on this list.

Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group's Service Because SPLC Labeled It a "Hate Group" | LifeNews.com

A company that processes online donations for organizations cancelled its service with a Christian organization after the pro-abortion Southern Poverty Law Center labeled it a “hate group” over its conservative political views. This action highlights longstanding concerns pro-life conservatives have had about of the kind of discrimination pro-life Christians can expect for their beliefs.

The Ruth Institute, whose primary focus is family breakdown, and its impact on children, informed LifeNews today about the discrimination. Officials indicated Ruth Institute’s on-line donation processor cut them off from further funding for allegedly promoting “hate, violence, harassment or abuse.”

The Ruth Institute learned late Thursday that Vanco Payment Solutuons, their on-line donation processing service, was cancelling their service immediately.

Their letter stated: “Vanco has elected to discontinue our processing relationship with The Ruth Institute. The organization has been flagged by Card Brands as being affiliated with a product/service that promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse. Merchants that display such attributes are against Vanco and Wells Fargo processing policies.”

Ruth Institute immediately went to the donation page on its web site and found it had already been shut down. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., Founder and President of the Ruth Institute, told LifeNews she is very upset by the decision.

“The Ruth Institute’s primary focus is family breakdown and its impact on children: understanding it, healing it, ending it. If this makes us a “hate group,” so be it,” she said. “We surmise that Vanco dropped us because we hold [pro-life and conservative] views about marriage, family and human sexuality.”

Click here to sign up for pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com

The Ruth Institute is listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Hate Map,” which was recently in the news. It has been on this “Hate Map,” since 2013. No one from Vanco, Card Brands or Wells Fargo ever contacted the Ruth Institute to inquire about how it supposedly “promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse,” she added.

The Vanco company markets itself to religious organizations. Many churches use their services for processing donations but they may be reconsidering following this discrimination.

“Our beliefs are the common heritage of all Christian groups. Christian organizations that utilize Vanco’s services may wish to reconsider,” Morse told LifeNews.

ACTION: Contact Vanco to complain here.

Good, hope their donations dry up and they disperse back to where they belong: on corners with sandwich boards and bullhorns. :D

The left never rests in it's war on Christianity.
You mean war on people who wage war against gay people and their families.
You just outed yourself, fairy.

reagan_laughing_i.gif

The left never rests in it's war on Christianity.
You mean war on people who wage war against gay people and their families.
You just outed yourself, fairy.

reagan_laughing_i.gif

In my experience, the guys who called other people "fairies" and "fags" the most, and with the most venom, were actually pretty gay themselves. It's as if they were scolding themselves by proxy.

Good, hope their donations dry up and they disperse back to where they belong: on corners with sandwich boards and bullhorns. :D
They help struggling families and you hope their ability to do that ends...

It amazes me how blinded by childish irrational hate can drive people to with ill on fellow Americans

You win the douchenozzel of the month award. And as far as I'm concerned you are not welcome on this board.

Forum List

Back