Donald Trump's Voters Making A Catastrophic Mistake!

Perhaps you have missed Obama giving tax breaks to anyone who will "sponsor" illegals. Some places, like Disney who doesn't want Americans working either, makes the Americans they are replacing, train the illegals if they want their severance pay. We have a dwindling middle class because there is no work. It sounds like you have slept through the entire Obama regime.

Yes, we could choose another RINO like McCain to run against Hitlery, and lose again, if that's what you consider conservative. I consider lying Republicans to be as distasteful as their creepy counterparts, so don't include me in the "we" shit. I want someone who will stop the foreign invasion into this country, and the redistributing of our wealth. Trump is American. They rest are Globalists. Vote for America this time. Let him try to fix the damage the Muslim has done.

Very nice. You managed to hit nearly every "stampede the sheep" empty talking point. Do you have a checklist for that?

Right now Americans without jobs can't afford imports. Throw a tariff on products produced in countries that don't pay an American living wage would raise prices, mostly on stuff we don't really need. Luxuries. Local companies will find it more profitable to make it here and hire Americans to do the work. Those working Americans will be able to afford the higher prices.

Second, seal the border. Do not allow immigrants to compete with Americans in America for jobs. Only bring in immigrants once every American who wants a job has a job that pays a living wage.

None of the politicians want to stop immigration. They all, both sides of the aisles, want to give Amnesty or green cards to these aliens. They are not representing the people of the United States. Trump is.

I found "can't afford imports" hilarious, as though "American made" is cheaper, and "imports" refers only to rare, pricey, luxury items like art or something.

I also love how you're espousing the standard leftie line of implied disdain and offense by "having more than what I think you need".

And finally, "none of the politicians wants to stop immigration, because I just KNOW that their words are lies, and Trump's words are truth, even though of them all, only Trump has actually made a practice of hiring illegals!" Bravo. Your bullshit detector has completely gone belly-up. :clap:

We can't even process a chicken in this country. You eat your exported, then imported chicken from China. I'll vote for someone who thinks that is crazy.

Yep. Trump is an irrational response to our corrupt political system and the complete failure of the Republican Party to follow through on their promises. People are so desperate to get an outsider into the White House that they're willing to vote for a man completely void of the personal and professional integrity they supposedly hold dear.
They will ultimately fail due to their exceptionally poor choice of a savior, mistaking an accomplished con-man for that savior.

I am of the same opinion. But, three years from now when all the message boards are buzzing with how sad they are at president Clinton at least they can say they voted for Donald Trump. Hell, Perot for president t-shirts are still cool. Should work good for Trump.

No, when all the message boards are buzzing with how President Clinton sucks, they're going to HAVE to say, "I could have stopped it, but I thought a temper tantrum was a bigger priority than being a serious adult."

Right now Americans without jobs can't afford imports. Throw a tariff on products produced in countries that don't pay an American living wage would raise prices, mostly on stuff we don't really need. Luxuries. Local companies will find it more profitable to make it here and hire Americans to do the work. Those working Americans will be able to afford the higher prices.

Second, seal the border. Do not allow immigrants to compete with Americans in America for jobs. Only bring in immigrants once every American who wants a job has a job that pays a living wage.

None of the politicians want to stop immigration. They all, both sides of the aisles, want to give Amnesty or green cards to these aliens. They are not representing the people of the United States. Trump is.

I found "can't afford imports" hilarious, as though "American made" is cheaper, and "imports" refers only to rare, pricey, luxury items like art or something.

I also love how you're espousing the standard leftie line of implied disdain and offense by "having more than what I think you need".

And finally, "none of the politicians wants to stop immigration, because I just KNOW that their words are lies, and Trump's words are truth, even though of them all, only Trump has actually made a practice of hiring illegals!" Bravo. Your bullshit detector has completely gone belly-up. :clap:

We can't even process a chicken in this country. You eat your exported, then imported chicken from China. I'll vote for someone who thinks that is crazy.

Yes, and you'll pretend there's only one candidate like that, and that anyone who doesn't line up for his KoolAid can ONLY be rejecting him because they like the things he spouts against - THIS week - rather than because he can't be trusted or relied upon.

I'd be more offended by your blatant dishonesty and propagandizing, except I'm pretty sure it's not me you're lying to and frantically trying to snow. It's yourself.

No Trump has never once "hired a illegal". Never.
A few years ago one on the construction companies who had a contract with Trump was caught having hired some illegals.
When Trump was told he immediately voided the construction contract.
So now that the facts are cleared up there's one small thing who ought to understand.
Trump has for many decades had to 'do business' with some very powerful construction unions in NYC.
Had Trump ever been found to be "hiring illegals" the unions would have fucked up Trump's projects totally. Not the union 'bosses' but the rank and file union construction workers.

This country is on life support. There is only one person running that is willing to stop redistributing money that we don't even have and stop Soros from achieving his goal of taking America down. Trump wants to break from the UN. That is the best news our Constitution has heard in a very long time.
This goes far beyond the phony divide between Repub/Dem. They both think alike. That is why it is so hard to find a Republican that isn't a RINO. Trump is not a RINO. The importance of that is this, He has a heart for this country, and not the globe. This is a fight between the Americans and the Globalists. America is the prize.

Trump is the poster child for RINO. You don't get more "Republican In Name Only" than someone who donated money to Democrats until he wanted to run for President.
Trump is a businessman...a very successful businessman. Very successful businessmen donate to politicians on both sides of the aisle.

Billionaire Donald J. Trump, an early presidential favorite among tea party activists, has a highly unusual history of political contributions for a prospective Republican candidate: He has given most of his money to the other side.

The real estate mogul and "Celebrity Apprentice" host has made more than $1.3 million in donations over the years to candidates nationwide, with 54 percent of the money going to Democrats, according to a Washington Post analysis of state and federal disclosure records.

Trump's donation history shows Democratic favoritism

Donald Trump is a liberal Democrat-leaning businessman who is currently paying lip service to Republican causes and policies because he thinks our party is more vulnerable to a hostile takeover, and people voting for him because they're seduced by a glittery celebrity bandwagon . . . So-called conservatives should be ashamed of themselves.
-------------------------------------- even if he is a liberal democrat he is better than many LIBERAL repub rinos like the bush family , Kasich , roobio and others Cecilie .

This country is on life support. There is only one person running that is willing to stop redistributing money that we don't even have and stop Soros from achieving his goal of taking America down. Trump wants to break from the UN. That is the best news our Constitution has heard in a very long time.
This goes far beyond the phony divide between Repub/Dem. They both think alike. That is why it is so hard to find a Republican that isn't a RINO. Trump is not a RINO. The importance of that is this, He has a heart for this country, and not the globe. This is a fight between the Americans and the Globalists. America is the prize.

Trump is the textbook definition of a RINO and Soros is only a bogeyman to far right loons like yourself.

-------------------------------------- even if he is a liberal democrat he is better than many LIBERAL repub rinos like the bush family , Kasich , roobio and others Cecilie .

So basically the entire Republican Party except for yourself is a RINO.

No Trump has never once "hired a illegal". Never.
A few years ago one on the construction companies who had a contract with Trump was caught having hired some illegals.
When Trump was told he immediately voided the construction contract.
So now that the facts are cleared up there's one small thing who ought to understand.
Trump has for many decades had to 'do business' with some very powerful construction unions in NYC.
Had Trump ever been found to be "hiring illegals" the unions would have fucked up Trump's projects totally. Not the union 'bosses' but the rank and file union construction workers.

Really? Those unio

Trump is the poster child for RINO. You don't get more "Republican In Name Only" than someone who donated money to Democrats until he wanted to run for President.
Trump is a businessman...a very successful businessman. Very successful businessmen donate to politicians on both sides of the aisle.

Billionaire Donald J. Trump, an early presidential favorite among tea party activists, has a highly unusual history of political contributions for a prospective Republican candidate: He has given most of his money to the other side.

The real estate mogul and "Celebrity Apprentice" host has made more than $1.3 million in donations over the years to candidates nationwide, with 54 percent of the money going to Democrats, according to a Washington Post analysis of state and federal disclosure records.

Trump's donation history shows Democratic favoritism

Donald Trump is a liberal Democrat-leaning businessman who is currently paying lip service to Republican causes and policies because he thinks our party is more vulnerable to a hostile takeover, and people voting for him because they're seduced by a glittery celebrity bandwagon . . . So-called conservatives should be ashamed of themselves.

How is he better? Not trying to piss you off. Just asking.

Dude, my brother purchased a bag of salad lettuce in the grocery store...it was from China holy shit!

Dude, my brother purchased a bag of salad lettuce in the grocery store...it was from China holy shit!

So there is a good spot to let some light in on this issue. How would Trump stop that type of stuff?

Yes, and you'll pretend there's only one candidate like that, and that anyone who doesn't line up for his KoolAid can ONLY be rejecting him because they like the things he spouts against - THIS week - rather than because he can't be trusted or relied upon.

I'd be more offended by your blatant dishonesty and propagandizing, except I'm pretty sure it's not me you're lying to and frantically trying to snow. It's yourself.

Blah blah blah, I can't beat you by debating, so I'll throw a personal tirade and pretend it's a useful argument....
Grow up. and go eat some 4 month old chicken. :)

I just wonder how many times the pissed on the lettuce before they bagged it.....

So there is a good spot to let some light in on this issue. How would Trump stop that type of stuff?

By giving every incentive we can for companies to process lettuce here, in America like we used to. They in turn will hire Americans to bag the lettuce. Fresh lettuce again. Americans working again. Companies putting Made in America stickers on their products again.......

So basically the entire Republican Party except for yourself is a RINO.
--------------------------------------- well the ones that the repub rino party would run if they had their way are rinos . I mean , the repubs were pushing jebito bush , roobio and now would like a reasonable Kasich . Maybe a rerun of Romney and look at the captured McCain and the pro immigration GWB that they saddled the USA with Taz .

By giving every incentive we can for companies to process lettuce here, in America like we used to. They in turn will hire Americans to bag the lettuce. Fresh lettuce again. Americans working again. Companies putting Made in America stickers on their products again.......

So do right on, I would like that to, but that leads into the next question, who will do it? I don't imagine many folks will do it for ten bucks an hour, or insurance.

That could mean the minimum wage may not be raised.

It shouldn't be raised in recessive times. Minimum wage jobs were never meant to replace a living wage. Working at McDonalds was part time high school work to pay for gas. As we force better paying jobs, like those made in a steel mill or auto plant, out of our country, the gov. thinks it can make up the difference by forcing companies to pay higher wages for the pissy jobs we have left.

More companies hiring at a good wage is what this country needs. And a government that minds it's own business.

Forum List

Back