Donald Trump's List Of New York Values.Did He Miss Anything? What About Anthony Weiners N.Y. Values?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:lame2: :oops-28: :piss2: Did anyone watch the speech last night and wanted to give Donald a few more of "New York Values"? At least I couldn't help but think of what Congressman Anthony Weiner did a few years ago on the internet. Yah, thats what New Yorkers voted for. A Congressman who didn't see anything wrong with exposing himself to teen-age girls, then later got caught, and then later claimed that the weener in the pic didn't look like his weener. :poke: :omg:
Well Donald? did you forget to bring that up last night? :oops-28:

Here are the Real Values of the GOP

Pedophile Dennis Hastert ...Ladies and Gentlemen this is the "Party of Values" Longest Serving Republican Speaker of the House " ever...Congratulations on your Family Values GOP

13001141_1301541249856850_5743349802594714363_n.jpg

160414-child-molester-is-tough-on-child-molester_zpsqmhjreky.jpg

:lame2: :oops-28: :piss2: Did anyone watch the speech last night and wanted to give Donald a few more of "New York Values"? At least I couldn't help but think of what Congressman Anthony Weiner did a few years ago on the internet. Yah, thats what New Yorkers voted for. A Congressman who didn't see anything wrong with exposing himself to teen-age girls, then later got caught, and then later claimed that the weener in the pic didn't look like his weener. :poke: :omg:

Weiner resigned a month after the sexting became public. NY'ers didn't vote for him.

• Banned
we could make quite a list of current/previous NY lawmakers who have had thier share of scandals/cheating on taxes/sex/etc, who didnt go to jail, but if we were caught doing what they did,,,we would go to jail !!!

What did Weiner do that was so horrible?
He never exposed himself

• Banned
NY in general has proven that at least 1/2 of them are so dumb that they just vote for anyone with the letter D next to their name. Including baffoons like DiBlasio and Chuck Shumer, what a bunch of phony's. No wonder 300 Million New Yorkers have fled the state!

NY in general has proven that at least 1/2 of them are so dumb that they just vote for anyone with the letter D next to their name. Including baffoons like DiBlasio and Chuck Shumer, what a bunch of phony's. No wonder 300 Million New Yorkers have fled the state!

300 Million?

• Banned

300 Million?
oops....off by two decimal points,,,,i meant 3 Million People and 300 million angry rats

Weird thread. What city doesn't have people doing bad things and why would a candidate go into that? I swear, Trump has managed to drive the lunatics out of the woodwork.

flyover cracka goy like you wouldn't last a day in the greatest city in the world

Forum List

Back