Donald Trump’s Convention Is a Low-Energy Show So Far

Anyone of name attending is simply posturing for 2020. Trump's name is rarely spoken because nobody wants to be associated with that assclown.
Trump?

Hillary can't find anyone willing to be associated with her criminal ass. Her top 2 VP picks are a guy NOT going to jail because Obama is protecting him like he did Hillary and a fake indian. Anyone with any honor / integrity wants nothing to do with her.

Oh? Who said no to her?
No one has said yes...as pointed out, these are her top 2 options. Maybe she can find someone out in the crowd throwing urine or lighting themselves on fire... :p

Who has it been offered to? Who had the opportunity to say no? I think even you know you're full of it.

I agree. Reportedly, she's planning to announce on Saturday. I just hope she doesn't fuck it up. Her VP pick could make or break her.

I think if it's Kaine or Vilsack it will come off as anticlimactic. After that it probably won't make much of a difference and Kaine is actually pretty quick on his feet.

That being said, I'm hoping she picks someone else.

Anyone of name attending is simply posturing for 2020. Trump's name is rarely spoken because nobody wants to be associated with that assclown.
Trump?

Hillary can't find anyone willing to be associated with her criminal ass. Her top 2 VP picks are a guy NOT going to jail because Obama is protecting him like he did Hillary and a fake indian. Anyone with any honor / integrity wants nothing to do with her.

Oh? Who said no to her?
No one has said yes...as pointed out, these are her top 2 options. Maybe she can find someone out in the crowd throwing urine or lighting themselves on fire... :p

Not sure anyone has had the opportunity to say yes and if they have then they probably did. Man, you are thick.

I hope its a 'double-felon' ticket...2 candidates who are not in jail ONLY because Obama protected both their asses... :p

I hope its a 'double-felon' ticket...2 candidates who are not in jail ONLY because Obama protected both their asses... :p

I'm hoping you get 8 years to fail to explain why Hillary should be in prison .

It went crazy when Trump's son talked about ending the EPA, or drastically reducing it.

Republicans love filth. I can never figure out why. But if it's dirty, they love it.
200.gif

Last edited:

After Hillary Clinton walked scot-free despite having evidence of multiple violations of federal law in mishandling national-security information, why would anyone expect Barack Obama to hold other Cabinet officials to the legal standard? Julian Castro won’t get prosecuted or even punished by his boss for politicking on the job despite the conclusion from the Office of Special Counsel that the HUD Secretary violated the Hatch Act. Why? Because he’s really sorry, according to White House spokesman Josh Earnest:

“I think, to his credit, Secretary Castro acknowledged the mistake that he made,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest."

Hotair.com

Like Hillary, Castro broke the law, but Barry won't enforce / uphold the law because Castro 'is sorry'.

He and Hillary both are sorry as hell...

After Hillary Clinton walked scot-free despite having evidence of multiple violations of federal law in mishandling national-security information, why would anyone expect Barack Obama to hold other Cabinet officials to the legal standard? Julian Castro won’t get prosecuted or even punished by his boss for politicking on the job despite the conclusion from the Office of Special Counsel that the HUD Secretary violated the Hatch Act. Why? Because he’s really sorry, according to White House spokesman Josh Earnest:

“I think, to his credit, Secretary Castro acknowledged the mistake that he made,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest."

Hotair.com

Yep, keep it going for 8 years.

Guess the rubes leave early to take their metamucil and change their depends and turn in or had to run out to go to their klan rally

CLEVELAND — It was just after 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, a coveted time slot at any political convention. But at the Quicken Loans Arena here, there were rows and rows of empty seats as Kimberlin Brown, a soap opera actress and California avocado farmer, struggled to talk over the chatter of delegates heading for the exits. The session was supposed to last until 11 p.m.; the gavel fell at 10:58.

Donald J. Trump came here promising a nominating convention bursting with glitz, energy, celebrity and the highest of show business production values. Instead, at least for the first two nights, Mr. Trump struggled to stage the biggest show of his political career: his own convention.

View attachment 82343

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/rnc-No-delegates.html

Yeah--the RNC convention looks more like a funeral or wake for the Republican party than a celebration of the Chimpanzee nominee--LOL Most of them already know this election is over, they can't win with Trump at the top of the ticket, so I am certain they're anxious to get home and forget about this one--LOL

It's so bad that GOP Governor or Ohio, John Kashich won't even go to the convention in his home state. They cannot stand Trump, they will not support or vote for him. Millions of other Republicans won't be either. Only 4 GOP governors showed up out of 36. Very few Senators, congressmen, no former Presidents--the Bush's or Mitt Romney. Unprecedented for a GOP National Convention.

They are all publicly showing their distain for this nominee, by not being there.

Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

176760_image.jpg

Last edited:
Sign painter must be a liberal....too dumb to spell. Probably smells like pee... :p

Guess the rubes leave early to take their metamucil and change their depends and turn in or had to run out to go to their klan rally

CLEVELAND — It was just after 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, a coveted time slot at any political convention. But at the Quicken Loans Arena here, there were rows and rows of empty seats as Kimberlin Brown, a soap opera actress and California avocado farmer, struggled to talk over the chatter of delegates heading for the exits. The session was supposed to last until 11 p.m.; the gavel fell at 10:58.

Donald J. Trump came here promising a nominating convention bursting with glitz, energy, celebrity and the highest of show business production values. Instead, at least for the first two nights, Mr. Trump struggled to stage the biggest show of his political career: his own convention.

View attachment 82343

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/rnc-convention-delegates.html

Looks like a typical hillary rally with a dozen or so people.

After throwing urine at each other and setting themselves in fire trying to burn the American flag yesterday, I can't wait to see how the libs top themselves today....

:p

Forum List

Back