Donald trump’s Cambridge Analytica Scandal Just Exploded

They targetted black folks. Its incredibly racist. Why not do something radical like , um , craft policies that attract black voters ?
Thats what the video is for. Showing them how fucked up democrats are will lead them to the sane people on the right. Are you new to political ads or something? You seem very confused about this business.

the stupid shit that comes from the evil demoncrats. and, where they get their fake news bs.. btw, it said allegedly---do you understand, that means not a fact? probably not...way 3 go tommy

Donald Trump’s 2016 US presidential election campaign has been accused of actively seeking to deter 3.5 million black Americans in battleground states from voting by deliberately targeting them with negative Hillary Clinton ads on Facebook.

The secret effort concentrated on 16 swing states, several narrowly won by Trump after the black Democrat vote collapsed.

The claims have come from an investigation by Channel 4 News, which was leaked a copy of a vast election database it says was used by the Trump campaign in 2016.

I cant see this being discussed here. Its pretty shocking stuff - stop the Blacks from voting hardly enhances the democratic process.

Trump tried to stop blacks from voting by running campaign ads? That's stupid, even for a British snob

Donald Trump’s 2016 US presidential election campaign has been accused of actively seeking to deter 3.5 million black Americans in battleground states from voting by deliberately targeting them with negative Hillary Clinton ads on Facebook.

The secret effort concentrated on 16 swing states, several narrowly won by Trump after the black Democrat vote collapsed.

The claims have come from an investigation by Channel 4 News, which was leaked a copy of a vast election database it says was used by the Trump campaign in 2016.

I cant see this being discussed here. Its pretty shocking stuff - stop the Blacks from voting hardly enhances the democratic process.
If a damn teevee commercial or Fakebook post can sway you to vote, not vote, or who you will or won't vote for, you're too stupid to even have a vote in the first place.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

There is a big secret floating around. All of those Dems that didn't vote in 2016 are chomping at the bit and ready to run to the polls. It's going to be a massacre!

Exactly.

They know now what trump did to them in 2016. They know now what not voting costs.

All African Americans I know can't wait to get their ballot and vote.

I hope it's going to be a massacre.

They targetted black folks. Its incredibly racist. Why not do something radical like , um , craft policies that attract black voters ?

I've been saying that for decades. Not just about African Americans.

The republicans have been winning elections by gerrymandering and suppressing the African American and young student votes for years.

We've had minority rule for way too long.

They wouldn't have to cheat if they just had a platform and worked for everyone. Not just themselves and their rich donors.

So England has been investigating the cheating and crimes trump committed with Cambridge Analytica in the 2016 election.

They have a huge data dump of information. On how they targeted black people to get them to not vote for Hillary.

How they illegally data mined people's personal information to do it.

trump is doing it again now in the 2020 election too.

More information and video from British media:

Trump is smarter than the average bear.
Isn't he? :dance:

No, he’s not. Robert Mercer an Steve Bannon are the smart guys who did it. But Trump is more dishonest and corrupt and he will do anything with no regard for law and morality which makes him a dangerous man.

If he were smarter than the average bear, it would be much worse. His stupidity and inability to keep his big mouth shut, gets him in trouble every time.

Forum List

Back