Donald Trump will be very busy in the coming months

Donald Trump will be very busy in the coming months. Below are some of the legal cases he will be facing
Georgia election results
Business dealings in New York
The insurrection in Washington, DC
Freed from protection by the presidency-many court cases to proceed-inauguration funding, defamation law suits, Mira Lago neighbors want him gone
He will be a busy boy as will his lawyers

CNN? :lol:

Seriously?

I won't issue a fake news alert on this yet because I haven't read it yet, but if I do there will likely be one coming.

The impeachment trial was fixed. Republicans were never going to convict him. They used the "unconstitutional" excuse, as the technicality, because they admitted he did it. And what he did was impeachable.
little more than a technicality dont ya think??
The senate on at last three occasions voted that they had the constitutional authority over impeachment trials, independent of the in/out of office status of the impeached.

The republican senators who voted to acquit, ignored it, and made up an excuse the senate three times rejected.

The impeachment trial was fixed. Republicans were never going to convict him. They used the "unconstitutional" excuse, as the technicality, because they admitted he did it. And what he did was impeachable.
little more than a technicality dont ya think??
The senate on at last three occasions voted that they had the constitutional authority over impeachment trials, independent of the in/out of office status of the impeached.

The republican senators who voted to acquit, ignored it, and made up an excuse the senate three times rejected.
senate votes are not how you change the constitution,,,

Did anyone care what became of Barry Hussein after he left office? He didn't have a dime that wasn't skimmed from an endowment fund or donated by radicals so he had nothing to lose. Yet lefties seem unable to let go of their psychotic hatred for Trump.
Yeah Obama didn't send his horde of neckbeards to the Capitol to steal a election. I can't wait until Georgia does what that pussy Moscow Mitch wouldn't do and prosecute Agolf Twittler for calling and pressuring the Republican officials to "find" enough votes so he could WIN...
Hey stupid. Trump's whole phone conversation was read to the senate. Go find enough marbles in your ass hole.
Hey dumbass. If that's not election fraud than what is it?? Get Trumps dick out of your mouth!!
Hey nimrod. You got your genitals mutilated at this trial. Now go sit down little retard and I'll pat you on the head.

They never put their position to a legal test. Because a court looking at it would have to reject that interpretation. The idea that the senate can't try someone who is no longer in office fails because the constitution text says they have jurisdiction over private citizens when it comes to imposing a judgement to keep them from future office.

They never put their position to a legal test. Because a court looking at it would have to reject that interpretation. The idea that the senate can't try someone who is no longer in office fails because the constitution text says they have jurisdiction over private citizens when it comes to imposing a judgement to keep them from future office.
you forgot to back that up with proof,,,

The idea that the senate can't try someone who is no longer in office fails because the constitution text says they have jurisdiction over private citizens when it comes to imposing a judgement to keep them from future office.

Do you want to go through the constitution where it says that?

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

The judgments are removal AND disqualification, not removal OR disqualification.

The idea that the senate can't try someone who is no longer in office fails because the constitution text says they have jurisdiction over private citizens when it comes to imposing a judgement to keep them from future office.

Do you want to go through the constitution where it says that?

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

The judgments are removal AND disqualification, not removal OR disqualification.
you do realize that proves me right and you wrong???

Like every problem he faced, they are all self-inflicted wounds.

He may want to start paying for real lawyers, those that defended him from impeachment redux were off the discount rack.

I thought he got acquitted, twice.
OJ Simpson was acquitted, also. When you have the jury working with the defense lawyers on strategy, it is tough to not be acquitted. His lead lawyer was a car salesman. The Republicans bought the lemon he sold them.

Donald Trump will be very busy in the coming months. Below are some of the legal cases he will be facing
Georgia election results
Freed from protection by the presidency-many court cases to proceed-inauguration funding, defamation law suits, Mira Lago neighbors want him gone

CNN? :lol:

Seriously?

I won't issue a fake news alert on this yet because I haven't read it yet, but if I do there will likely be one coming.
Tell me one incorrect assertion made in my post.

Did anyone care what became of Barry Hussein after he left office? He didn't have a dime that wasn't skimmed from an endowment fund or donated by radicals so he had nothing to lose. Yet lefties seem unable to let go of their psychotic hatred for Trump.
Yeah Obama didn't send his horde of neckbeards to the Capitol to steal a election. I can't wait until Georgia does what that pussy Moscow Mitch wouldn't do and prosecute Agolf Twittler for calling and pressuring the Republican officials to "find" enough votes so he could WIN...
Hey stupid. Trump's whole phone conversation was read to the senate. Go find enough marbles in your ass hole.
Hey dumbass. If that's not election fraud than what is it?? Get Trumps dick out of your mouth!!
Hey nimrod. You got your genitals mutilated at this trial. Now go sit down little retard and I'll pat you on the head.
Retard??? Man, get off your sister and read something. Trump's no. 1 enabler Moscow Mitch, basically set it up for him to get prosecuted by Georgia. He was scared because you retards send death threats and set pipe bombs for anyone that doesn't kiss the ring of the Orange Don...

When you have the jury working with the defense lawyers on strategy, it is tough to not be acquitted. His lead lawyer was a car salesman. The Republicans bought the lemon he sold them.
Think about it. Trump said that he would "primary" any republican senator who voted against him.
In essence, Trump got acquitted because he was allowed to threaten the jury.

Like every problem he faced, they are all self-inflicted wounds.

He may want to start paying for real lawyers, those that defended him from impeachment redux were off the discount rack.

I thought he got acquitted, twice.
OJ Simpson was acquitted, also. When you have the jury working with the defense lawyers on strategy, it is tough to not be acquitted. His lead lawyer was a car salesman. The Republicans bought the lemon he sold them.
are you saying the reality was so obvious all it took was a car salesman??

Are there no smooth talkers on the left? Maybe your case wasn't as bulletproof as you think.

Retard??? Man, get off your sister and read something. Trump's no. 1 enabler Moscow Mitch, basically set it up for him to get prosecuted by Georgia. He was scared because you retards send death threats and set pipe bombs for anyone that doesn't kiss the ring of the Orange Don...
You are creative for sure.

Georgia election results

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You democrats keep telling us about all this shit thats going to happen to Trump, but it never happens. :laugh:

Forum List

Back