Donald Trump will be very busy in the coming months

Like every problem he faced, they are all self-inflicted wounds.

He may want to start paying for real lawyers, those that defended him from impeachment redux were off the discount rack.

I thought he got acquitted, twice.
OJ Simpson was acquitted, also. When you have the jury working with the defense lawyers on strategy, it is tough to not be acquitted. His lead lawyer was a car salesman. The Republicans bought the lemon he sold them.
are you saying the reality was so obvious all it took was a car salesman??
I am saying there was no way that 17 Republican Senators had the spine to convict Trump. That is what it would take. The Trump defense did not have to say a thing. The image of a used car salesman providing the defense verified that no respectful lawyer would take the case.

Democrats have done the same thing when the situation was reversed.

No President has been convicted after being impeached. Because of our political system no impeached President will ever be convicted.

Trump's second impeachment provided the closest any impeached President came to being convicted.
sounds like it would have been a waste of money to hire a big time lawyer when all it needed was a car salesmen,,,
I would agree with that. Usually, though, a big time lawyer would take the case for nothing. No reputable lawyer would take the case because Trump insisted on arguing the election was fraudulent. His first set of lawyers quit for that reason.
Billionaires dont get free lawyers. :laugh:
It is doubful Trump is currently a billionaire. He may have assets worth a billion but he is heaily leveraged making his net worth much less. If he opened up his taxes we would know including his business books'

BUT, ONCE AGAIN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. LAWYERS DO PRO BONO FOR THE PUBLICITY IT PROVIDES. YOU DUMB SHIT.

Trump's first impeachment
"Dershowitz, whose clients have included O.J. Simpson and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, said he will not accept payment for his work."
Not liking Trump doesnt mean he isnt rich anymore. Youre delusional.
because you like him does not make him rich, dumbass

He owns a private 737 decked out in fucking gold! What on earth are you talking about? :laugh:

He probably is renting it.
I dont believe that childish response.

You will believe anything Trump says.
No, i dont believe anything YOU say.

......but you believe everything Trump says.

Like every problem he faced, they are all self-inflicted wounds.

He may want to start paying for real lawyers, those that defended him from impeachment redux were off the discount rack.

I thought he got acquitted, twice.
OJ Simpson was acquitted, also. When you have the jury working with the defense lawyers on strategy, it is tough to not be acquitted. His lead lawyer was a car salesman. The Republicans bought the lemon he sold them.
are you saying the reality was so obvious all it took was a car salesman??
I am saying there was no way that 17 Republican Senators had the spine to convict Trump. That is what it would take. The Trump defense did not have to say a thing. The image of a used car salesman providing the defense verified that no respectful lawyer would take the case.

Democrats have done the same thing when the situation was reversed.

No President has been convicted after being impeached. Because of our political system no impeached President will ever be convicted.

Trump's second impeachment provided the closest any impeached President came to being convicted.
sounds like it would have been a waste of money to hire a big time lawyer when all it needed was a car salesmen,,,
I would agree with that. Usually, though, a big time lawyer would take the case for nothing. No reputable lawyer would take the case because Trump insisted on arguing the election was fraudulent. His first set of lawyers quit for that reason.
Billionaires dont get free lawyers. :laugh:
It is doubful Trump is currently a billionaire. He may have assets worth a billion but he is heaily leveraged making his net worth much less. If he opened up his taxes we would know including his business books'

BUT, ONCE AGAIN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. LAWYERS DO PRO BONO FOR THE PUBLICITY IT PROVIDES. YOU DUMB SHIT.

Trump's first impeachment
"Dershowitz, whose clients have included O.J. Simpson and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, said he will not accept payment for his work."
Not liking Trump doesnt mean he isnt rich anymore. Youre delusional.
because you like him does not make him rich, dumbass

He owns a private 737 decked out in fucking gold! What on earth are you talking about? :laugh:
The words of someone who is illiterate when it comes to finances. There are plenty of people driving $100,000 cars that are broke. They buy the cars on credit. There are people who drive a $10,000 used car that are wealthy. They pay cash for the car, no debt and have millions in the bank.
Wealth is Assets less liabilities. Many people with many assets have more debt so they are basically broke.
These Trump minions claim to be fiscal conservatives. They have no idea about what "fiscal conservative" is involved. dumb dumb dumb
So he owns a $100,000,000 private 757, a bunch of buildings, various companies, a realestate firm, a financial firm, winery, skating rinks, a carousel in Central Park, 17 golf courses (which alone generate $120,000,000 million annually, which is only 40% of his income), etc. etc. etc.... and your here to tell us that he is broke??

Ok retard, whatever you say. :laugh:
Trump does not own them, his bankers own them. Once he pays his bankers off, then he owns them. I doubt there is one property he owns that is not substantially mortgaged. If he cannot service the debt, the banks take his property away. Just like they did with all of his holdings in Atlantic city and his 4 other bankruptcies,
Trump's brand has been devastated. High end hotels, condos and golf courses are hurt the most. The demographic that supports the high end properties are not supporting Trump. The minions cannot afford to go to these places.
He flies in a golden 757 and lives in a golden mansion. Even if your absurd claim was true and he is actually broke, what difference does it make? He still lives the life of a multi billionaire. :dunno:

Forum List

Back