Donald Trump video banned by Facebook.

zuckerberg-thought-police.jpg

Because you say so. I haven't heard anything about FB blocking it. In fact, I haven't seen it on FB at all even with disclaimers which is about all they would do. And I don't see anything that would warrant even a disclaimer. Stop lying.

It appears that FB has a ban on all new political ads, not just Trumps (whining s nowflakes)...

You know, I don't miss any of them on either side. If you mind isn't made up by now, an ad isn't going to do any good one way or another.
I avoid all political ads just as I avoid poison ivy.

It appears that FB has a ban on all new political ads, not just Trumps (whining s nowflakes)...

You know, I don't miss any of them on either side. If you mind isn't made up by now, an ad isn't going to do any good one way or another.
I avoid all political ads just as I avoid poison ivy.

What, avoiding poison Ivy? That's one of the many things that makes life worth living.

I wish my radio station would do that. I've given up even turning it on for the weather. It is one ad after another.
They tend to universally turn me off.

Why would they ban this ad? Let the viewer decide what they want to watch. Facebook is a creepy place, it's why I suppose I avoid it.
Was OK until Trump won....They lost their minds and started shutting down groups left and right...Free Thought Project, Anti-Media, and V for Voluntary weren't even rightie pages and even they got Zucced.

Why would they ban this ad? Let the viewer decide what they want to watch. Facebook is a creepy place, it's why I suppose I avoid it.
Was OK until Trump won....They lost their minds and started shutting down groups left and right...Free Thought Project, Anti-Media, and V for Voluntary weren't even rightie pages and even they got Zucced.
I believe Section 230 will be removed in Trump's next term.

I hope the big tech companies end up like AT&T....if you know what i mean.

I hope the big tech companies end up like AT&T....if you know what i mean.
I dont know the correct procedure for Sec 230 to be removed, but I believe its initiated through the DOJ.

This is the game Facebook plays. They just put a Steve Kerr (famous Trump hater) ad on FB imploring people to vote.
If FB wanted an impartial 'get out the vote' ad, they would not have picked such a partisan Trump hater as the spokesman.

Forum List

Back