Donald Trump: The least charitable billionaire in the world

Thread of irrelevant desperation. He gives the least? Know why?

HE'S A FUCKING DEMOCRAT AT HIS CORE

How does anyone know how much Trump gives to charity? Have any of you seen his tax return? WTF.

Trump claimed he gave $102 million in five years, but when pressed for proof he gets evasive. He needs to release his tax records to prove he is the man he says he is.

Even if he can prove $20 million a year...it is a paltry sum from someone boasting of $10 billion in wealth
And what %age did you give of your wealth, money mouth?

I am well known for my philanthropy, helping old ladies across the street and rescuing kittens from trees

What does Trump do?
lol.

How does anyone know how much Trump gives to charity? Have any of you seen his tax return? WTF.

Trump claimed he gave $102 million in five years, but when pressed for proof he gets evasive. He needs to release his tax records to prove he is the man he says he is.

I'm sure he will. Will hilly release hers?
Hillary released 8 years of taxes and Republicans as widely predicted found nothing.

so you admit that the clintons are devoid of any value? good for you.

Well, it looks like the shit-flinging war is just getting started. Look for updates, telling us that Trump never gave an apple to his teacher when he was in pre-school.
Someone with $10 billion in wealth must have a lengthy record of his philanthropy

Where is it?

Trump blasted McCain for not doing enough for veterans

What Trump charities support our vets?

Anyone want to guess.....None?

cite. proof.
I'm waiting for Trump to show his tax records

Hillary did...Obama did

What is Trump hiding?

maybe he's waiting for obama's college records. you know, the ones that show him getting scholarships reserved for foreign students.

trump will release his tax records. he is proud of them.

Didn't Trump ask to see Obama's birth certificate? Maybe if that happens, Trump will be more open to revealing his personal affairs.

I see you missed my point. I personally don't give a fuck what he does with his money. I do care about what his democratic principles will lead him to do with MINE

I see you missed my point. I personally don't give a fuck what he does with his money. I do care about what his democratic principles will lead him to do with MINE

free enterprise and fiscal sanity and enforcement of our laws are not democrat policies. Neither is playing hardball with China and Russia and the mid east muslims.

Your wealth will increase under a Trump presidency, as will mine.

trump01.jpg

Here take a look at this list of contributors to the Trump Foundation which generously gave out $6.7 million dollars in TWENTY FUCKING YEARS!

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

Tax returns show that World Wrestling Entertainment has given Trump’s foundation a total of $5 million in return for the developer’s assistance in working a couple of televised angles along with WWE boss Vince McMahon. The WWE gave Trump’s foundation $4 million in 2007 for his help in promoting that year’s WrestleMania festivities, and another $1 million in 2009, when Trump (pictured below with McMahon) pretended to purchase part of the WWE empire.

The real estate titan’s foundation has also banked $205,000 from media outlets and supermarket tabloids in return for exclusive photos (People magazine, for example, paid the foundation $150,000 in 2006 for the first shots of Trump’s newborn son Barron).

During the past two decades, the Trump foundation has made charitable contributions totaling a paltry $6.7 million.Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire

You've all been taken by a traveling medicine show.

trump01.jpg

Here take a look at this list of contributors to the Trump Foundation which generously gave out $6.7 million dollars in TWENTY FUCKING YEARS!

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

Tax returns show that World Wrestling Entertainment has given Trump’s foundation a total of $5 million in return for the developer’s assistance in working a couple of televised angles along with WWE boss Vince McMahon. The WWE gave Trump’s foundation $4 million in 2007 for his help in promoting that year’s WrestleMania festivities, and another $1 million in 2009, when Trump (pictured below with McMahon) pretended to purchase part of the WWE empire.

The real estate titan’s foundation has also banked $205,000 from media outlets and supermarket tabloids in return for exclusive photos (People magazine, for example, paid the foundation $150,000 in 2006 for the first shots of Trump’s newborn son Barron).

During the past two decades, the Trump foundation has made charitable contributions totaling a paltry $6.7 million.Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire

Paltry? I should have so much paltry...

trump01.jpg

You fools really should tread carefully since the Clinton Foundation is so shady.

Glass houses and all that jazz

Trump trashed John McCain for being a loser POW and not doing enough to help Veterans

Trump boasts he is worth $10 billion......what has the Trump foundation done for our veterans? How many veterans has Trump employed?

I'll bet one hell of a lot more than The Witch has. Hell, she pays her female staff worse than any other candidate.

trump01.jpg

You fools really should tread carefully since the Clinton Foundation is so shady.

Bullshit! The Clinton Foundation releases its returns and is completely transparent. If there was anything there the idiots on the right would have already latched on to it. Don't forget half the Republican party has already contributed to it.

trump01.jpg

Bullshit! The Clinton Foundation releases its returns and is completely transparent. If there was anything there the idiots on the right would have already latched on to it. Don't forget half the Republican party has already contributed to it.
No more bullshit than the make believe nonsense you're peddling sonny

trump01.jpg

LOL. They already have been caught once.

Trump blasted McCain for not doing enough for veterans

What Trump charities support our vets?

Anyone want to guess.....None?

cite. proof.
I'm waiting for Trump to show his tax records

Hillary did...Obama did

What is Trump hiding?

maybe he's waiting for obama's college records. you know, the ones that show him getting scholarships reserved for foreign students.

trump will release his tax records. he is proud of them.
Obama has provided his tax records for the last eight years......where are Trumps?

Has Trump provided his transcripts? How many professors did he bribe to graduate?

Forum List

Back