Donald Trump: The least charitable billionaire in the world

How much do the critics here donate to charity?
Poor deflection from a billionaire cheapskate

Why won't Trump release his records?
Major hypocrisy from the far left who dismissed all of the money Romney donated to charity and could care less about how little Joe Biden who they are all so fired up about possible getting into the race donates.

Major hypocrisy from the far left who dismissed all of the money Romney donated to charity and could care less about how little Joe Biden who they are all so fired up about possible getting into the race donates.

We are talking about the leading republican candidate for President. Why do you keep trying to change the subject

Why can't a billionaire contribute more to charity?
Why doesn't Trump do anything for our vets? Has he abandoned our vets already?

Hillary Clinton's fifteen biggest scandals

1. Boeing gave generously to the Clinton Foundation after Hillary Clinton personally intervened on its behalf to secure a lucrative contract with the Russian government.

The secretary of state made what she called a "shameless pitch" to the state-owned Russian carrier Rosavia in October 2009.

Russia struck a multi-billion dollar deal with Boeing in June 2010, after which the aerospace conglomerate cut a $900,000 check to the Clinton Foundation.

2. Speaker fees

Bill Clinton doubled the amount of money he earned from speaking engagements funded by foreign entities while his wife served as secretary of state.

The spike in foreign groups that became interested in hosting the former president raised questions as to whether their invitations were made in an effort to curry favor with the secretary of state.

For example, Bill Clinton earned $2.2 million from just six international speeches in 2014, but reportedly made $4.8 million from 13 speeches in foreign countries in 2010

3. Uranium One

Frank Giustra, a top Clinton Foundation donor and close friend of the former president, served as a financial adviser to Uranium One as the deal unfolded.

The charity failed to disclose other significant donations from individuals and entities involved in the transaction, including the $2.35 million Uranium One chair Ian Telfer funneled to the charity through another foundation under his control.

4. State Dept. Harold Geisal

The State Department's acting inspector general, Harold Geisel, appears to have removed damaging passages from a report before publishing it in February 2013.

5. Blumenthal's back

Hillary Clinton's reliance on an informal adviser whom she called an "old friend" sparked controversy when her published emails revealed him to be her main source of intelligence in the run-up to Benghazi.

6. Boko Haram

The State Department has ignored a lawsuit over its failure to comply with a FOIA request for records pertaining to a Nigerian businessman.

Gilbert Chagoury, who gave between $1 million and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation,
was indicted in the Halliburton bribery scandal in 2010 alongside his brother. Chagoury is reportedly a close friend of Bill Clinton who spent time traveling with the former president through Europe.

Citizens United, a conservative nonprofit, sued the State Department after the agency stonewalled its request for records that would determine whether Hillary Clinton's refusal to place Boko Haram on the terrorist watch list had anything to do with Chagoury's support

7. The government of Norway donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation and was seemingly rewarded when the State Department shelled out $177.9 million for a new embassy in Oslo in 2011.

8. Huma's side gigs

Huma Abedin, a longtime aide and present campaign staffer for Hillary Clinton, somehow managed to secure a rare designation as a special government employee in 2012, which allowed her to collect paychecks from Teneo Strategies and the Clinton Foundation, even as she received the $135,000 salary she drew from taxpayers as Hillary's deputy chief of staff.

9. Charity, Clinton-style

A charity watchdog claimed the Clinton Foundation tried to "strong-arm" its employees after the group placed the foundation on a watch list for philanthropies with potential problems.

The watchdog group claimed Hillary Clinton's family charity had an "atypical business model" that required further review. The Clinton Foundation will stay on the list for a minimum of six months.

The group said staffers at the Clinton Foundation attempted to receive special treatment when they learned the massive philanthropy was about to be placed on the list.

10. Filling up at Chevron

Chevron Corporation had been embroiled in a legal battle over allegations that it polluted a stretch of Ecuador's rainforest with toxic waste for years before Hillary Clinton joined the State Department.

But the oil conglomerate, which stood to lose billions of dollars from the lawsuit, funneled generous donations to the Clinton Foundation and a political pet project of Hillary Clinton's while it lobbied the State Department to intervene in the case on its behalf.

While a Chevron spokesperson denied a link between the donations and the environmental lawsuit, the corporation scored a major victory in the case last year when a Clinton-appointed judge in New York blocked the enforcement of a multi-billion dollar ruling against the oil company in the U.S.

11. Congo cash

As a New York senator, Hillary Clinton championed a law that would have cracked down on the illicit mineral trade in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. However, as secretary of state, Hillary Clinton seemingly flouted that law in favor of foundation donors that had financial stakes in the mineral industry.

The head of a Canadian company with an enormous interest in the Congo's mining and oil sector, Lukas Lundin of Lundin Mining, announced a $100 million donation to the Clinton Foundation on the heels of Clinton's first presidential campaign, according to Schweizer.

After the Congolese government attempted to regain control of its own mines, the State Department intervened on behalf of Lundin Mining and another mining company, Freeport, that also happened to be a foundation donor.

A round of talks in 2010, thought to be aided by the Clinton State Department, concluded with the pair of well-connected companies retaining their stakes in the mines and with the Congolese government being shut out of its own resources.

14. Pulling a Belfast one

Hillary Clinton's final official trip as secretary of state highlighted conflicts of interest between her diplomatic post, the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Strategies.

The former secretary of state traveled to Belfast to claim an award from a major foundation donor at an event that was promoted by Teneo, the Washington Examiner reported last month.

Bill Clinton once served as a paid adviser to Teneo, which was co-founded by one of his top former aides.

The trip raised questions about whether Abedin, as the aide in charge of arranging the secretary's schedule, steered Hillary Clinton to the event in a move that would have undoubtedly benefited her other employer, Teneo.

1. Hillary Clinton's fifteen biggest scandals
2. Pelosi: Yeah, Hillary’s going to have to explain the Clinton Foundation shenanigans - Hot Air
3. The Clinton Foundation Scandals, Explained
4. It's a Trust Thing
5. Petra Nemcova: The supermodel caught up in latest Clinton Foundation controversy
6.Hillary actually warned us about Clinton Foundation scandals
7. htthttp://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-be
8. http://nonprofitquarterly.org/2015/03/10/hillary-clinton-s-philanthropic-controversy-the-clinton-foundation/?gclid=CjwKEAjwjYCvBRC99sSm_frioAwSJACrKuPCVb9I9-FG_CfAGvcZ_MFN6Vzsc55eepLvcZP8R6AkFhoCQSHw_wcBnghazi/396182/p://nypost.com/2015/05/28/clinton-foundation-received-100k-from-scandal-tarred-fifa/
9. Two More Clinton Foundation Cash Scandals

No, Hillary is honest as the day is long...uh huh.

A lot.
Got anything to back that up or do we just take your word for it?

I responded to let you know that I am generous, Still it remains none of your business. it isn't a fact necessary to the post.
It's relevant if you want to call others cheap for how much they donate to charity if it's not relevant for you then it's not relevant to Trump and the fact he's running for President doesn't change that.

Why won't Trump release his records?[/QUOTE]
Major hypocrisy from the far left who dismissed all of the money Romney donated to charity and could care less about how little Joe Biden who they are all so fired up about possible getting into the race donates.[/QUOTE]

Romney didn't give to charity he tithed to his church which is mandated by church law. He had to give.

Last edited:
Trump blasted McCain for not doing enough for veterans

What Trump charities support our vets?

Anyone want to guess.....None?

cite. proof.
I'm waiting for Trump to show his tax records

Hillary did...Obama did

What is Trump hiding?

maybe he's waiting for obama's college records. you know, the ones that show him getting scholarships reserved for foreign students.

trump will release his tax records. he is proud of them.
Obama has provided his tax records for the last eight years......where are Trumps?

Has Trump provided his transcripts? How many professors did he bribe to graduate?
Seriously? Trump providing transcripts? Really? Let Obama show him how to do it!

Obama can show his for the last 8 years because he was running for office, Dufus!

A lot.

I responded to let you know that I am generous, Still it remains none of your business. it isn't a fact necessary to the post.
It's relevant if you want to call others cheap for how much they donate to charity if it's not relevant for you then it's not relevant to Trump and the fact he's running for President doesn't change that.

Nope. I'm a citizen and no law requires that I divulge my personal information. You just want something to go fishing with and I'm not going to give that to you.

Trump blasted McCain for not doing enough for veterans

What Trump charities support our vets?

Anyone want to guess.....None?

cite. proof.
I'm waiting for Trump to show his tax records

Hillary did...Obama did

What is Trump hiding?

maybe he's waiting for obama's college records. you know, the ones that show him getting scholarships reserved for foreign students.

trump will release his tax records. he is proud of them.
Obama has provided his tax records for the last eight years......where are Trumps?

Has Trump provided his transcripts? How many professors did he bribe to graduate?
Seriously? Trump providing transcripts? Really? Let Obama show him how to do it!

Obama can show his for the last 8 years because he was running for office, Dufus!

Sure let's be rid of this problem before he's elected didn't we learn anything from the last two guys?

We are talking about the leading republican candidate for President. Why do you keep trying to change the subject

Why do you keep trying to avoid addressing your partisan horseshit? I don't care what Trump donates to charity or Biden that is their business but since you brought the topic of donations up and seem to have some issue with Trumps lack of donations you can explain why Bidens lack of it is not an issue for or you can go for another defelection I'm betting on deflection.

A lot.

He is not running for President....Trump is

It is relevant to his concern and compassion for others......doesn't seem to be something Trump values

A lot.

Nope. I'm a citizen and no law requires that I divulge my personal information. You just want something to go fishing with and I'm not going to give that to you.
Yeah you just want to run your mouth about others if they don't live up to your standards.

Why do you keep trying to avoid addressing your partisan horseshit? I don't care what Trump donates to charity or Biden that is their business but since you brought the topic of donations up and seem to have some issue with Trumps lack of donations you can explain why Bidens lack of it is not an issue for or you can go for another defelection I'm betting on deflection.
Why do you keep trying to derail the thread?

The thread is about TRUMP......you are free to start a thread about anyone else you are concerned about

Why is Trump so tightfisted when it comes to charity?

A lot.

He is not running for President....Trump is

It is relevant to his concern and compassion for others......doesn't seem to be something Trump values
Really that is relevant? Romeny gave far more to charity than Obama did in in 2011-2012 sure as hell wasn't relevant to the left then.

Donald Trump Writes $25K Check to Sgt. Tahmooressi # ...
nation.foxnews.com/2014/11/10/donald-trump-writes-25k-check-sgt-t...
Nov 10, 2014 · Donald Trump Writes $25K Check to Sgt ... Donald Trump has written a check for $25,000 to Sgt. Andrew ... Trump said that he felt badly ...

Did any other Democrat MILLIONAIRE send the good Sgt. a check? What did the fucking Obomanation do to try and free him from the scumbag Mexicans...how about a phone call to the Mexican president, and a little pressure, like we'll close the border if the good Sgt. isn't returned?.... DemocRATS stand AGAINST our military and Veterans... Just look at the VA after el Douchebag won election in 2008!

The thread is about TRUMP......you are free to start a thread about anyone else you are concerned about

Ah the deflection. Why can't you address the question asked? We know why you can't.

The thread OP is Donald Trump, not anyone else. You're bringing someone else in is called simple deflection.

Ah the deflection. Why can't you address the question asked? We know why you can't.
More deflection

Trump is a fucking multi billionaire

He is in a position to use his great wealth to help others. He has claimed to be a great supporter of our veterans yet his foundation doesn't do a thing for them
Trump himself has never done a thing to hire veterans in his executive positions. He prefers to hire someone in a low cut blouse

Yeah you just want to run your mouth about others if they don't live up to your standards.

No again. I like remaining as anonymous as I can and see no value releasing personal details about myself to satisfy your judgment of me. You don't get to do that.

More deflection

Trump is a fucking multi billionaire

He is in a position to use his great wealth to help others. He has claimed to be a great supporter of our veterans yet his foundation doesn't do a thing for them
Trump himself has never done a thing to hire veterans in his executive positions. He prefers to hire someone in a low cut blouse
Given the chance of POTUS, he'll be doing more for the country than your candidates could even think of.

Forum List

Back