Donald Trump Speaks Today

i gave you a source that says he was a private citizen. he personally admitted to 19 counts of theft.

you are willfully being ignorant & i believe you know exactly what he is.

isn't theft one of the big 10 no nos?

i gave you a source that says he was a private citizen. he personally admitted to 19 counts of theft.

you are willfully being ignorant & i believe you know exactly what he is.

isn't theft one of the big 10 no nos?
As is lying.....but we all know that CRCs (con-servative republican christians) threw that out the window a long time ago.

Mad Mike Lindell just reported at CPAC that all the negative leftwing press is HELPING HIM get his message out as well as building his business!!! :woohoo:

Looks like he is beating back Dominion's threats as well. The truth will out!

1626036419986.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like he was forced to as the article says that he was required to say that. Doesn't mean that he actually did it.
Actually it does. Trump had to make those admissions under penalty of perjury. So it they weren't true, he faced 19 felonies.

Mad Mike Lindell just reported at CPAC that all the negative leftwing press is HELPING HIM get his message out as well as building his business!!! :woohoo:

Aww that poor throttled man bleeding revenue for propagating The Big Lie -
Costco now? Sad - Errr - :D

Looks like he was forced to as the article says that he was required to say that. Doesn't mean that he actually did it.

if he didn't, then the civil suit would have gone criminal & there would have been a trial. he opted to admit, pay the cash or risk losing a lot more, cause he knew he was guilty.

nice try, potter - but your loyalty doesn't fare up to facts

Actually it does. Trump had to make those admissions under penalty of perjury. So it they weren't true, he faced 19 felonies.

Yeah, well he was also accused of multiple other crimes, but if he had really been guilty wouldn't have he gotten arrested?

because it was a civil suit at first. you don't get arrested unless or until it goes criminal. he knew that was coming if he didn't cut his losses early. if he was innocent, he should have & would have gone to trial & won.... right?

because it was a civil suit at first. you don't get arrested unless or until it goes criminal. he knew that was coming if he didn't cut his losses early. if he was innocent, he should have & would have gone to trial & won.... right?

Mmm,.. I don't think it works like that. Why would you want to go to a trial if you didn't do anything?

View attachment 511556

:auiqs.jpg:

Ain't it great! Lindell who made mistakes early in life and was down on his luck now a huge success story! The American Dream.

I think he just said he has over 100 products and has sold over 51 million pillows!

Aww that poor throttled man bleeding revenue for propagating The Big Lie -
Costco now? Sad - Errr - :D

BOTTOM LINE: Mike can buy and sell you.

Yeah, well he was also accused of multiple other crimes, but if he had really been guilty wouldn't have he gotten arrested?

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

Mmm,.. I don't think it works like that. Why would you want to go to a trial if you didn't do anything?

why would you admit to something you did if you didn't do anything?

Forum List

Back