Donald Trump Speaks Today

"The more and more I got involved in Trump University, the more and more I found out that I had truly been scammed," Bob Guillo, 76, told NPR.

"At first it was embarrassing," Guillo said. "Then I became very, very angry that the man that scammed me out of all that money had the audacity to run for president. And I'm still angry."

I don't think you understand the meaning of source. :rolleyes:

do YOU?

The $100 bet still stands if he says anything new, other than possibly adding a few new names to his hate list.
Have you been listening to his speeches?.....
I've seen synopses of many of them.
Then you can't say whether he says something new or not....right?....
He never says anything new. Its the same old tired con job. Seems like you guys would have caught on by now.

Nope, they've not caught on and are EASILY DUPED!!

or has gotten sued for FRAUD ... or stole from his own charity....

Where did you ever get the fact that Donald Trump was a thief from and he never committed fraud. Biden did. Or rather the Biden/Harris administration did.
Trump Charity.......but, you are a member of a cult.....your brain will con-veniently ignore that reality.

Do you play dumb or is it real? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. The lawsuits centered around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election. Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected president.[8]

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Meh - It's real

"The more and more I got involved in Trump University, the more and more I found out that I had truly been scammed," Bob Guillo, 76, told NPR.

"At first it was embarrassing," Guillo said. "Then I became very, very angry that the man that scammed me out of all that money had the audacity to run for president. And I'm still angry."

I don't think you understand the meaning of source. :rolleyes:

do YOU?

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

^^^ click on those 19 ADMISSIONS & it will go straight to the court documents.

after that you can read about this:

Vera Coking, an elderly widow from Atlantic City, knows firsthand the power of unaccountable government agencies. The Institute for Justice successfully defended Vera against the condemnation of her home by a State agency that sought to take her property and transfer it—at a bargain-basement price—to another private individual: Donald Trump. Trump convinced the State agency to use its “eminent domain” power to take Vera’s home so he could construct a limousine parking lot for his customers—hardly a public purpose. And unfortunately, cases in which government agencies act not as protectors of constitutionally guaranteed rights, but instead as agents for powerful, private interests, have become all too common.

Thanks to IJ’s advocacy, Vera Coking won in court and enjoyed her home of more than three decades.

Explore Case In Depth »

Atlantic City Condemnation - Vera Coking - Institute for Justice

any comment or crickets from you, potter?

Watching pervert Trump beat off in public is probably the only 'sex' most of these right wing sissies will ever have. Lol

Forum List

Back