Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton were a man, she wouldn't have even got 5% of the vote.

There's just no end to the stream of cr@p coming out of that guy's mouth. Is his goal to alienate ALL women? He says he can be Presidential - yeah, maybe for a day, but then he relapses. He's completely emotionally unfit to be President.

Yea, so what. He's still winning.

Yeah, he still winning, but he is going to get creamed in the General Election.

Right, because Hillary has overwhelming support at all levels of the left. Bernie is fairing better against Hillary than Cruz and Kasich combined. I didn't see this coming anymore than anybody else, but when it's right in front of your face you eventually have to believe your lying eyes.

Im sure around 50% of women won't mind.

Well 50% of Republican women, even prior to this statement, had no intention of voting for Donald Trump, and you can bet that after this comment gets out it will probably go up to 75%
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

So how does Trump win without the largest voting block women, without the largest minority block Hispanics, and without every other minority voting block you can shake a stick at?
There aren't enough angry white men in this country to put him in the White House.

The only way Donald Trump wins, is if they allow cats and dogs to vote.

Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg
Actually, I think Hillary would sweep the dog vote.

Oreo thinks ALL women will vote for Hillary because she is a woman {MAYBE}. Which makes Oreo's thoughts about as useful as a rubber hammer.

Well 50% of Republican women, even prior to this statement, had no intention of voting for Donald Trump, and you can bet that after this comment gets out it will probably go up to 75%

So how does Trump win without the largest voting block women, without the largest minority block Hispanics, and without every other minority voting block you can shake a stick at.
There aren't enough white men in this country to put him in the White House.

The only way she is going to paint this country blue is if she starts being able to menstruate again.

You're the perfect example of the "Lil" Einstein brain of a Trump supporter.

Oreo thinks ALL women will vote for Hillary because she is a woman {MAYBE}. Which makes Oreo's thoughts about as useful as a rubber hammer.

So how does Trump win without the largest voting block women, without the largest minority block Hispanics, and without every other minority voting block you can shake a stick at.

The only way she is going to paint this country blue is if she starts being able to menstruate again.

You're the perfect example of the "Lil" Einstein brain of a Trump supporter.
And you are one damn stupid ghetto bunny.

Women will vote for Clinton for the same reason men will vote for Clinton: because they don’t want a misogynistic bigot in the WH such as Trump, someone hostile to the privacy rights of women and all Americans, someone hostile to the religious freedom and liberty of all Americans.

And this post is an example of the misogynistic stupidity common to most Trump supporters, and why a majority of the voters will in fact reject Trump during the GE.

There's just no end to the stream of cr@p coming out of that guy's mouth. Is his goal to alienate ALL women? He says he can be Presidential - yeah, maybe for a day, but then he relapses. He's completely emotionally unfit to be President.

Right, because Hillary has overwhelming support at all levels of the left. Bernie is fairing better against Hillary than Cruz and Kasich combined. I didn't see this coming anymore than anybody else, but when it's right in front of your face you eventually have to believe your lying eyes.

Trump has always been a trojan horse in this race. A few people saw it at first. I realized it at the Hispanic issue, but no one would listen. It's too late to do anything about it now. Donald Trump has secured what he's been in this race for. A Hillary Clinton Presidency.

hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg

Trump has always been a trojan horse in this race. A few people saw it at first. I realized it at the Hispanic issue, but no one would listen. It's too late to do anything about it now. Donald Trump has secured what he's been in this race for. A Hillary Clinton Presidency.

I'll bet you're a good snipe hunter. You see to have the great ability to see things that don't exist.

Hillary has good teeth for her age and blue eyes and blonde hair styled conservatively.

Hillary has good teeth for her age and blue eyes and blonde hair styled conservatively.

She has secured the nomination, and she's going to do a hard right to get millions of moderate Republicans in her column.

Even the Koch brothers stated she would be a better President than Trump or Cruz.
Charles Koch: 'Possible' Clinton could be better than GOP nominee - CNNPolitics.com

I listened to Reagan's inaugural address earlier today, then listened to Hillary screech this evening holy shit but she sucks at public speaking. What a night and day contrast she comes across so fake and scripted. Hell Bernie is 5 times the speaker she is. I couldn't listen to her bellow for more than a few minutes I had to turn the tv off. Good luck getting that lying hag elected.

She has secured the nomination, and she's going to do a hard right to get millions of moderate Republicans in her column.

Even the Koch brothers stated she would be a better President than Trump or Cruz.
Charles Koch: 'Possible' Clinton could be better than GOP nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Anything is better than Sanders.

I listened to Reagan's inaugural address earlier today, then listened to Hillary screech this evening holy shit but she sucks at public speaking. What a night and day contrast she comes across so fake and scripted. Hell Bernie is 5 times the speaker she is. I couldn't listen to her bellow for more than a few minutes I had to turn the tv off. Good luck getting that lying hag elected.

Bernie Sanders is a JOKE. He's DONE. The Democrat party has soundly rejected him and his policies. They kicked this nursing home candidate's ass into next week.

bernie-sanders-cartoon-englehart.jpg

Bernie Sanders is a JOKE. He's DONE. The Democrat party has soundly rejected him and his policies.

Let me fix that for you...Democrats are a JOKE. They are DONE. The people have soundly rejected them and their policies. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating as epic as Democrats have taken since 2010. Epic beating losing the house then lost the senate in 2014 after Obama's 2012 lies became painfully obvious.

Bernie Sanders is a JOKE. He's DONE. The Democrat party has soundly rejected him and his policies.

Let me fix that for you...Democrats are a JOKE. They are DONE. The people have soundly rejected them and their policies. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating as epic as Democrats have taken since 2010. Epic beating losing the house then lost the senate in 2014 after Obama's 2012 lies became painfully obvious.

Yeah, and you're giving it all back to Democrats this year with Trump. Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country. You can't insult and offend large voting blocks and expect to win National Elections.

ColeJ20150821_low.jpg

Yeah, and you're giving it all back to Democrats this year with Trump. Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country. You can't insult and offend large voting blocks and expect to win National Elections.

ColeJ20150821_low.jpg

LOL we whipped the Democrats ass, Democrats lost over 1,200 seats nationally and the reason they got bitch slapped has not changed, oh noes!! Ahahaha :laugh:

Old saying, hurrah for me and fuck them. Somebody is going to get fucked but not me.

Another statement that is as clear as mud.

Old saying from Vietnam and nothing more. I thought you had the smarts to understand without a description and humbly apologize. The meaning is clearer than mud. : )

Last edited:

ColeJ20150821_low.jpg

LOL we whipped the Democrats ass, Democrats lost over 1,200 seats nationally and the reason they got bitch slapped has not changed, oh noes!! Ahahaha :laugh:

That's ancient history now. The only bitch slapping that will going on will be when you get your ass's kicked in the voting booth in November 2016, and it will be women and Latino's doing the slapping.

You took the Trump bait, you swallowed it hook, line and sinker. You were warned repeatedly. Frankly you and millions of others deserve everything coming your way.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

In your efforts to get a non--establishment candidate, you have rino'd yourselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a certain loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

tea-party-anger-fear.gif

Forum List

Back