Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

I'm not a Nazi...
You've admitted in dozens of threads to being a Nazi. You've admitted to hating anyone who isn't your color, faith, and ethnicity. You've admitted to believing in keeping races separated. The list goes on and on and on. Just stop already. You're a Nazi. You've even admitted as much.

We’ll be seeing things improving at a quicker pace when more democrats are replaced in November. :)

...but Trump seems to be awfully corrupt, and out of control.
Really? Name one instance of "corruption" since he was sworn into office. Don't give me some bullshit about Trump U from the 1980's. We're talking his presidency. Give us a single instance. I dare you. Good luck.

From the Trump University scam, to the Stormy Daniels hush money, to transferring charity money meant for cancer patients into his business, to not paying the undocumented Polish workers even minimum wage who built his Trump tower, to firing Strzok just for anti-Trump texts, as well as a list of sexual deviancy accounts from Women accusers.

What are you smoking, exactly?

I'm not a Nazi...
You've admitted in dozens of threads to being a Nazi. You've admitted to hating anyone who isn't your color, faith, and ethnicity. You've admitted to believing in keeping races separated. The list goes on and on and on. Just stop already. You're a Nazi. You've even admitted as much.

I'm a Polish Fascist supporter (ONR), not a Nazi, in fact I don't even like Germans, or Nazis.

But I do believe in qualified leaders, something you obviously don't believe in what-so-ever.

Which is why you support Trump the sh(thead so much, you're clearly not much of a thinker.

Really? Name one instance of "corruption" since he was sworn into office. Don't give me some bullshit about Trump U from the 1980's. We're talking his presidency. Give us a single instance. I dare you. Good luck.

From the Trump University scam, to the Stormy Daniels hush money, to transferring charity money meant for cancer patients into his business, to not paying the undocumented Polish workers even minimum wage who built his Trump tower, to firing Strzok just for anti-Trump texts, as well as a list of sexual deviancy accounts from Women accusers.

You truly are Polish. And you're perpetuating the stereotype in the worst way imaginable. :lmao:

None of that is "corruption", dumb ass, because none of it happened when he was in power. I challenged you to give a single example of anything he has done illegal since he was sworn into office and you couldn't do it.

You truly are Polish. And you're perpetuating the stereotype in the worst way imaginable. :lmao:

None of that is "corruption", dumb ass, because none of it happened when he was in power. I challenged you to give a single example of anything he has done illegal since he was sworn into office and you couldn't do it.

I'm aware of Trump's corrupt history, you apparently aren't.

Talk about a dumb, doof.

You British blooded savages down South are truly the pits, a bunch of war mongering, dirty, dregs, who cost us in the civilized states money twice for your wars, and your higher welfare costs.

You say you are scared of big government, but apparently big military isn't it, no, no, apparently it's big healthcare which perpetrates genocide.

You Southerners are a high order of British trash.

How can a people not understand that their president is of a corrupt origins, and become corrupt servants of their leaders, and their big military, (The actual causes of genocide) rather than healthcare.

Give me a break, you people are hardly even Human.

But I do believe in qualified leaders,
Yeah, we know. You've said that before. Unfortunately, your example of a "qualified leader" was Adolf Hitler.

I've never supported Adolf Hitler, you stupid British savage.

Fascism doesn't only include Adolf Hitler, I know you don't get it, because you're kind of a retard, but there were many other Fascist parties around in the 1930's, or in the case of Mussolini quite earlier.

I'm not a Nazi...

I'm a Polish Fascist supporter (ONR), not a Nazi, in fact I don't even like Germans, or Nazis.

But I do believe in qualified leaders, something you obviously don't believe in what-so-ever.

Which is why you support Trump the sh(thead so much, you're clearly not much of a thinker.
Are you saying you’re not a Nazi because you support fascism?

I'm aware of Trump's corrupt history, you apparently aren't.
We're not talking about "history" you dumb polack. We're talking about "corruption". Before being sworn into office, President Trump had never held a public office before.

Good grief, you really are the stereotypical "dumb polack". :laugh:

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Always thought he was an asshat. But you know what? I agree with everything he says in the article.

Always thought he was an asshat. But you know what? I agree with everything he says in the article.
Richard Dryfus is an asshat. A major asshat. But he's scared shitless to the point where he's suddenly running to the constitution like a scared child running to daddy. Too bad the asshat didn't embrace the constitution his entire life.

I'm not a Nazi...

Are you saying you’re not a Nazi because you support fascism?

Polish Fascists are both anti-German, and anti-Jewish, we follow the ideals which were laid out by Polish Roman Dmowski.

But, that's besides the point.

The point is I'd only tolerate supporting a Fascist who was a sensible leader.

Unfortunately we have someone who's a maniac in the White-House, and his name is Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is clearly not the right man for the job, enough is enough.

Richard Dryfus is an asshat. A major asshat. But he's scared shitless to the point where he's suddenly running to the constitution like a scared child running to daddy. Too bad the asshat didn't embrace the constitution his entire life.

That’s his prerogative . I believe most liberals love the constitution as much as you or anyone else. You or Richard Dreyfus should be able to go to a political rally without having to worry about some rich white kid dressed sucker punching you and running off. Both sides need to pull WAY back and take a breather, then they need to vote out every republican and Democrat on the hill.

I believe most liberals love the constitution as much as you or anyone else.
Well, some people really do believe in the Loch Ness monster too. Both you and them couldn't be more misguided. History has proven the deep contempt the left has for the U.S. Constitution.

You sure sound like them, so what are your origins?
You need only know that my "origins" are superior to you. Far superior.

Probably an Irish Mick, besides British people which includes Anglos, Scots, and Welsh, not a whole lot of White people are so dumb, and obnoxious as yourself.

But, I guess you don't want to discuss your disgraceful servitude of your Fuher Von Trump?

You are more likely to be a faithful servant of a brutal dictator it seems than me.

At least I'm rooting for sensible Fascist leaders, you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel with Trump.

Forum List

Back