Donald Trump just compared his crowds to MLK's 'I Have a Dream' speech

Talking about boys, especially his Trumpybear, IS important to Commie.
Trumpybear? Your party couldnt possibly come up with anything more corny and douche chill inducing than fucking "Trumpybear".

Tim Pool says it all the time... "the left cant meme". You guys really suck at trolling.

"On July 4, I gave a speech two years ago at the mall, and it was the same mall that ... the great Martin Luther King Jr. gave [his speech]. The structure is identical. You have the Washington Monument, you have the wall, you have the Lincoln Monument ... the pools -- everything. And Dr. King gave a speech and it was great. ... They showed the picture and it was massive. ... They said it was a million people. ... Then I gave my speech and they showed the same thing. ... Everything was identical. ... I gave my speech. So his, they said 1 million people. My pictures were exactly the same, but the people were slightly closer together. They were more compact. ... There were more people, they were tighter together if you look at it. ... Dr. Martin Luther King had a million, and that's fine. Donald Trump with more people, had 25,000."

This is what we all love about Trump. He is not afraid to tell it like it is. He also has a keen analytical brain that is able to spot the truth in any situation.How many years till America recognises his true worth ?
I have a dream that one day people will stop voting democrat and fascist foreigners will stop giving their uneducated opinion on how Americans should live. Their the I have a dream speech.

Trumpybear? Your party couldnt possibly come up with anything more corny and douche chill inducing than fucking "Trumpybear".

Tim Pool says it all the time... "the left cant meme". You guys really suck at trolling.
My party? I think you might be thinking of me as a dochebag leftist like Commie.....I am not.

I have a dream that one day people will stop voting democrat and fascist foreigners will stop giving their uneducated opinion on how Americans should live. Their the I have a dream speech.
Its just such bad taste to compare his whining rants to the words of a Great American.. It looks like all of Team Normal have given up on the fat c.unt.

Its just such bad taste to compare his whining rants to the words of a Great American.. It looks like all of Team Normal have given up on the fat c.unt.
um nobody was comparing the words.....is it really hard for you to even read what you yourself post? Like really

He shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence. trump is such a low grade individual.
i think it’s even more low grade to totally ignore what he said and. completely misrepresent it…in fact that’s worse then low grade…that’s just an outright lie…but it’s what we come to expect from the left

i think it’s even more low grade to totally ignore what he said and. completely misrepresent it…in fact that’s worse then low grade…that’s just an outright lie…but it’s what we come to expect from the left
What he said is in the OP. Its the usual trump whine.

"On July 4, I gave a speech two years ago at the mall, and it was the same mall that ... the great Martin Luther King Jr. gave [his speech]. The structure is identical. You have the Washington Monument, you have the wall, you have the Lincoln Monument ... the pools -- everything. And Dr. King gave a speech and it was great. ... They showed the picture and it was massive. ... They said it was a million people. ... Then I gave my speech and they showed the same thing. ... Everything was identical. ... I gave my speech. So his, they said 1 million people. My pictures were exactly the same, but the people were slightly closer together. They were more compact. ... There were more people, they were tighter together if you look at it. ... Dr. Martin Luther King had a million, and that's fine. Donald Trump with more people, had 25,000."

This is what we all love about Trump. He is not afraid to tell it like it is. He also has a keen analytical brain that is able to spot the truth in any situation.How many years till America recognises his true worth ?
Why do you care when you live in a shithole country that has a lot of its own problems?

AND?

Who cares?

Wow your head is way up your pelosi isn't it Looneytunes? Are you stupid or something Forrest???
Christ almighty, quit digging yourself in deeper. "Loonytunes"? "Forest"? Was that an uninspired, lame fucking Forest Gump reference? Seriously? You suck dude.

What the fuck is this shit c.unt? You fucking pussy is the chicken shit to say cun t. You're a faggoted pussy boy.

I thought you liked MLK....calling him fat and a whiner when all he really did was like white women.

Forum List

Back