Donald Trump Jr. subpoenaed by Senate Intelligence Committee

All they are gonna hear is that Fusion GPS was totally in charge of this fiasco.. It was a political set-up.. The Russian "orphanage babe" met with Fusion GPS the day before AND the day after the meeting.. Go summon them to testify to learn what the "russians told them"... And whether Hillary and the DNC paid for that set-up...
Hmm, no, that's pure fantasy and will not happen. They are going to ask about the Trump tower meeting and the Moscow tower project. As everyone paying attention knows.

Which never happened.
It was a real- estate deal that never came to maturity.
Why?
Because they finally learned of the Russian interference, which the FBI failed to tell them.

I think the way it went was that the Trump campaign FAILED to notify the FBI they were contacted by Russians promising 'dirt' on HRC.

No charge for the clarification but try & keep up next time.

The Trump tower never happened.

Still many #NEVERTRUMP Republicans in Congress...Apparently Don Jr. previous 13 hours of testimony and the HOPE he will walk into one of many PERJURY TRAPS that the SWAMP CRITTERS will be setting for him is the TRUE reason he is being called back....ANYTHING yo hurt this president personally..... .but an Executive Privelege order should have this null and voided. By the way, Mr. president a BLANKET EP order for any member of the administration would go far into ending this charade, and at worse send it to SCOTUS where it can be held up for YEARS, at least long enough to finish out a second term of your MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN agenda!

All they are gonna hear is that Fusion GPS was totally in charge of this fiasco.. It was a political set-up.. The Russian "orphanage babe" met with Fusion GPS the day before AND the day after the meeting.. Go summon them to testify to learn what the "russians told them"... And whether Hillary and the DNC paid for that set-up...
Hmm, no, that's pure fantasy and will not happen. They are going to ask about the Trump tower meeting and the Moscow tower project. As everyone paying attention knows.

Which never happened.
Why?
Because they finally learned of the Russian interference, which the FBI failed to tell them.
The FBI told Tramp about it in the summer, and that is why they got rid of Manafort 3 days later, I'm sure he said to his son "we need to not be so obvious".

Just reported on MSNBC. I am surprised. What do you think?

Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Donald Trump Jr. in Russia probe

Why would Republicans subpoena Trump Jr.

They want to ask him a few 'canned' questions & then let him off the hook.

It's a GOP 'dog & pony show'

fuck them ...................

GOP will try but the Dems get their questions too... I agree with you they are trying to get in there first and piss in the pool

Which never happened.
Why?
The FBI told Tramp about it in the summer, and that is why they got rid of Manafort 3 days later, I'm sure he said to his son "we need to not be so obvious".

Yes a whole year later in June of 2016.
The Russians had started in 2013 and the last Administration knew about it but said nothing.
They should have warned both parties in June of 2015 when he made the announcement he was running.

Last edited:

Which never happened.
Why?

Yes a whole year later.
They should have warned both parties in June of 2015 when he made the announcement he was running.

Why so Tramp's campaign wouldn't get involved with the Russians?
Timeline of Russia Investigation - FactCheck.org

Last edited:

What I think is this is political harassment; something I hope the Republicans remember for a long time, at least until the next Democrat President if we ever have one again.

You do realize this committee is a Republican lead/majority committee, don't you?

Oh, you don't? OK, not surprised.

Gee, and I wonder who suggested it and how many Democrats agreed with it? So what Republican voted to have the questioning?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Donald Trump Jr. has already spent a tremendous number of hours testifying.
And lied his ass off. But you just can't bring yourself to blame him for that. Gotta be someone else's fault....

If the junior Trump "lied his ass off" , why bring him back presumably for more lies?

The liberals should just complete a referral form to the Department of Justice recommending prosecution.

That's the procedure, not to harass the man. Charge him, or forget it

Which never happened.
Why?

Yes a whole year later.

Trump tower in Moscow never happened, so what involvement?

Which never happened.
Why?

Yes a whole year later.

So, not for lack of trying.

Giuliani: Discussions on Trump Tower in Moscow were 'active' throughout 2016 election
  • Rudy Giuliani says plans to build a Trump Tower in Moscow remained an "active proposal" as late as November of 2016.
  • This leaves open the possibility that Trump's orbit continued to pursue the business deal up until the election, months later than previously known.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/20/giu...active-during-2016-election-.htmlpresidential

Which never happened.
Why?

Yes a whole year later.

Lack of trying what?
It was a real estate deal that fell through and was not completed.
Not a collusion with Putin.

Yes a whole year later.

Lack of trying what?

You can worship tramp and his son all you want, and never mind the facts.

Yes a whole year later.

Lack of trying what?

You can worship tramp and his son all you want, and never mind the facts.

I don't worship any politician.
I am stating facts.

Is there a legitimate source to confirm this?

Sleazy leftist hate sites are not reliable.

What do legitimate news sources like Breitbart and Fox say?

The Last Refuge

Senate Intel Committee Subpoena’s Donald Trump Jr.?…
Posted on May 8, 2019 by sundance

Excerpt:

There are numerous media reports about the Senate Intelligence Committee filing a subpoena for additional testimony from Donald Trump Jr. However, there’s something a little, well, ‘off’ about how the story is being presented…. zero official verification.

Without any verification, and with only vague references to anonymous sourcing, CTH would advise to wait-and-see on this one. DJT-jr has been used more than once for leak hunting. The AP Article is HERE. That said, Trump Jr. did retweet this message:

bolding mine
=======================================================================

Go read the Trump Jr. tweet message in the link......

I'm sure, just like with everyone else associated with this corrupt administration, daddy will tell him to ignore the subpoena.

In today's corrupt political climate, showing up for subpoenas issued by Congress is optional.

Yep. Hillary made an art of it . . . .
What subpoenas has she ignored?

You slept through all the hearings she's been in since Benghazi? It took months, years or never to get shit out of her. That's why her hearings dragged on so long. Democrats never meet a subpoena deadline! You fuckheads invented the process of lawlessness, now you're shitting your pants because Trump is throwing it back in your face! :lmao:
It's fun to watch you spin an alternative reality in that post.....:71:

Forum List

Back