Donald Trump is leading Hillary Clinton.....Rassmusen

something just isnt right with the polls, why do all polls owned by the rats keep Hillary ahead by 10 points, yet you ask the average american if they know anyone who likes Hillary, they all say,,,,Hell No !!! They all think shes a witch !!

something just isnt right with the polls, why do all polls owned by the rats keep Hillary ahead by 10 points, yet you ask the average american if they know anyone who likes Hillary, they all say,,,,Hell No !!! They all think shes a witch !!
Monmouth and PPP polling were on The Clinton Foundations pay roll that was posted earlier today...so no surprise there. Its why I have stopped believing the polls period. I saw a European paper talking about how odd the polling is done here...

Monmouth and PPP polling were on The Clinton Foundations pay roll that was posted earlier today...so no surprise there. Its why I have stopped believing the polls period. I saw a European paper talking about how odd the polling is done here...
thats what I heard...my nickname for them is "Monmouth Monkey Balls" Poll

The survey of 1,500 Likely Voters was conducted on October 11-13, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Another thing that's odd. The BIGGER the sampling size the more Trump leads/the closer the polls are....hmmm....plus as Herman Cain has said you MUST look at the number of people polled,if they are registered voters or likely to vote in election AND how much of each they polled...LOT of places use more democrats than republicans.

Also notice that polls done either with automated phone calls or like LA Times does their polls have Trump up. People are literally scared to say they are for Trump. I got a call when I was living in Tennessee and enthusiastically told them I was voting for Trump but I am not scared of anyone knowing that....I guess others are scared be it for job security or where they live etc. We have seen how violent the leftists can be.

I'm looking at RCP and its odd. National Polls save for LA Times and Rasmussen have Clinton up but the NH poll now only has Clinton up by 3! She was up by 7 less than a month ago....I just don't trust any of these polls....people are literally I think holding back....

Looking at the Fox poll that had Clinton up 7. These morons ONLY polled registered voters...um my wife is a registered voter and she ain't voting! A HUGE chunk of people are registered to vote but especially this year aren't voting!

806 Pennsylvania likely voters in main sample October 7-11, 2016 373 likely voters in 1,233 general population contacts Suburban Philadelphia counties:Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, and Delaware counties

ROFLMAO! Bloomberg polled damn near 400 people JUST in liberal Philly and that swung the entire poll to Clinton.

The partisan makeup of the full registered-voter sample, including those who lean to a party, is 44 percent Republican, 47 percent Democratic and 8 percent independent. The long-term estimate over the previous 39 statewide Marquette polls, with 33,751 respondents, is 42 percent Republican and 48 percent Democratic, with 9 percent independent. The partisan makeup of this sample, excluding those who lean to a party, is 30 percent Republican, 31 percent Democratic and 35 percent independent, compared to the long-term estimate of 27 percent Republican, 31 percent Democratic and 38 percent independent.

Marquette poll that has Clinton up in Wisconsin by 4...same shit different poll...oversampled democrats.

Looking at the Fox poll that had Clinton up 7. These morons ONLY polled registered voters...um my wife is a registered voter and she ain't voting! A HUGE chunk of people are registered to vote but especially this year aren't voting!
A shitload of registered Dems are voting for Trump as well, as well as 500 or so spoiled Bush type Repubs that are voting Clinton as well.

500 isn't gonna win the election for Clinton either.

Last edited:
A shitload of registered Dems are voting for Trump as well, as well as 500 or so spoiled Bush type Repubs that are voting Clinton as well.

500 isn't gonna win the election for Clinton either.
In Pennsylvania alone over 100k democrats switched to republican to vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back