That Awkward Moment When a Liberal Realizes...

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
72422026.jpg

The Clintons are incompetent war-mongers and thieves. Let's look at their record of corruption and betrayal and mass murder.

1)
Albright is a key Hillary advisor.

2) In 2004 Hillary had no regrets for her vote for the Iraq War.

3) Betraying the American people: http://www.nytimes.com/1998/05/25/opinion/essay-the-china-connection.html

Selling out the American people and offering crucial aid to America's most dangerous enemy!

4) The Clinton dynasty has killed tens of thousands of Africans.

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.

Werner Daum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PU60mnRSeyCTtdemYuEw_bill_clinton_sudan.jpg

5) Hillary's Huge Libya Disaster

6) Has Hillary Ever Been Right? - Antiwar.com Original

7)

8) Bill Clinton's speaking fees may constitute bribes to Hillary's State Department

Well I aint anti-corporation and business. I voted for Bush and McCain...Clinton is a center right candidate on economic issues.

Of course, the anti-civilization assholes that want no regulations at all will keep attacking her.

That awkward moment when a conservative realized he's fallen victim to a known con man:
file.php

The unregistered sex offender is also up on fraud and child rape charges - both going to trial before the end of this year.

“I think the fact of the matter is that Senator Clinton is claiming basically the entire eight years of the Clinton presidency as her own, except for the stuff that didn’t work out, in which case she says she has nothing to do with it,” Obama said, and added, referring to his relationship with his wife, Michelle, “There is no doubt that Bill Clinton had faith in her and consulted with her on issues, in the same way that I would consult with Michelle, if there were issues,” Obama told “Nightline” co-anchor Terry Moran. “On the other had, I don’t think Michelle would claim that she is the best qualified person to be a United States Senator by virtue of me talking to her on occasion about the work I’ve done.” President Obama

Hell, as long as they pay their taxes and treat their workers right... Corporate America strengthens our economy, increases our living standards and innovates tomorrows tech!
Don't you agree that corporate welfare and special favors to certain well connected businesses should be avoided?

Hillary isn't centrist or on the right, she is just a crook.

Last edited:
The unregistered sex offender is also up on fraud and child rape charges - both going to trial before the end of this year.
Do you mean Bill Clinton?

Bill loves underage prostitutes: Flight logs reveal trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet | Daily Mail Online

Hillary persecutes women who have the courage to speak out against her sexual predator husband.

Former Clinton Aide: Hillary Clinton IS the War on Women

Hillarys-war-on-women.jpg

Hillary the misogynist:

What About Hillary’s Decades of Humiliating Women?

Forum List

Back