Donald Trump is launching his own social media platform TRUTHSOCIAL.COM!!!!

We have been hearing this same lie for more than a year, and you rubes keep on drinking the kool-aid.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
im all for another social network but this one screams the same as all the others.

RIGHT WING PAYBACK.

lord, someone build a simple social media site that has features people want/need and add some cool custom features like blogging to it and win.

as much as i hate facebook, it does what i need. beat it and i'll be glad to move.

Should just go do Gettr.....Already up and running.

You missed the whole point. Trump can't grease his loyal base of suckers for money on someone else's site. And the suckers will show up and happily separate themselves from it.

Given that almost all MSM and Social Media censors non-Progressive messages, any media that does not stands for Freedom. Progressives have almost all Internet and MSM to spread their message.

Then be different and allow all message....but instead you will copy them and only allow yours.

how very boring

Censorship is bullshit. Not sure what people don’t understand about that. This is why I do not put people on ignore here. Censorship.
I do put useless vermin on ignore but, ignore HERE does not fit the definition of censorship because others are free to NOT put others on ignore. Censorship has more to do with government gagging of public free speech. JMO

Last edited:
Oh this is going to be goooooooood!!! I'm in! It's in beta right now, going live in a few weeks!!! :yes_text12:
It's the best laugh of the day; the man who told over 35,000 lies while he was in office, has the nerve to call his social network platform " Truth Social ".

I do put useless vermin on ignore but, ignore HERE does not fit the definition of censorship because others are free to NOT put others on ignore. Censorship has more to do with government gagging of public free speech. JMO
Government or major Social Media corporations.

It's the best laugh of the day; the man who told over 35,000 lies while he was in office, has the nerve to call his social network platform " Truth Social ".
That's a lefty fairytale spread by the Democrat party and it' paid-for MSM. Expand your sources.

Government or major Social Media corporations.
Yes, powerful Democrat Government forces have bought and paid for Social Media corporations today with the help of that Marxist George Soros. They are truly traitors and whoever votes for them is voting for traitors.

Last edited:
Private businesses can do as they wish, my family grew up on a river, many restaurants put out signs, " no shirt, no shoes, no service " to keep out the undesirables. It's not nice, but it's legal.

That's a lefty fairytale spread by the Democrat party and it' paid-for MSM. Expand your sources.
The fairy tale that's documented by independent sources all over the world. Right!!!!

Yeah, Democrat-Biden-Clinton-Obama lies have been documented all over the world too. Prove it.
The list of lies Trump told shocked the news reporter for the Toronto Sun so much that he started keeping track of them, he dated them and he fact check them for their validity or or rather invalidity. Other people all around the world started doing the same thing. Trump turned out to be the most prolific liar in world history. And it's all documented.

Forum List

Back