Donald Trump is Evel Knievel

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What Evel Knievel was to motorcycles Donald Trump is to politics.
Evel and The Donald have parallel personalities. They both have egos bigger than the world and are willing to take big risks.
We know Evel finally crashed and burned in the Snake River canyon. What will happen to The Donald?

What Evel Knievel was to motorcycles Donald Trump is to politics.
Evel and The Donald have parallel personalities. They both have egos bigger than the world and are willing to take big risks.
We know Evel finally crashed and burned in the Snake River canyon. What will happen to The Donald?

Well, pretty soon he will become President.

I dunno, but if he doesn't get that money he raised for veterans to the various organizations soon, he's gonna be seen for the money grubbing whore he really is.

There was a chairman of a veteran's organization on the radio yesterday. He said he would prefer Trump and the other candidates go to the debate and talk about what they will do for vets as President rather than pull a stupid publicity stunt like that.

I dunno, but if he doesn't get that money he raised for veterans to the various organizations soon, he's gonna be seen for the money grubbing whore he really is.

He's already seen as a money grubbing whore. We all already know that. For fuck's sake, he admitted it last night in front of the world on CNN about being greedy. That's what people like about him. His forthrightness.

If Trump is going to crash and burn, I hope he does it before he is in the White House rather than while he is in the White House

Fudd was apparently watching The History Channel instead of The Donald last night. :cranky:

I live about 20 miles from the Jump site. The ramp is still there, but they've blocked it off with cement barricades. The rockchucks have taken over and are burrowing holes all over.

New Topics

Forum List

Back