Donald Trump Is Already Disappointing His Supporters

You progs can't seem to make up your mind. One minute we are all rubes blindly following Trump, the next we are turning on him.

Huh? The article is simply reporting on how a growing percentage of Trump voters are regretting their vote. I've posted about this phenomenon as well. It's only a matter if time before it reaches the die hard conservative bufoons on this forum.

Is this being reported by the same fools who claimed the shrilary had a 93% chance of winning? Nuff said....

lol, or you could just see them for yourself, ya living breathing right wing talking point.

Trumpgrets.

Heck the man hasn't even been sworn in yet. I prefer to wait and see what the Donald does first before passing judgement.

I seem to recall several on this forum praising the Obama man before he was sworn in based on hot air and a factious agenda of hope and change.

Remember during his campaign how he had all the answers? Then it became Bush's fault, then it was congresses fault, then radio talk hosts, then the Tea party. After 8 years what did you get, still hoping for spare change and excuses.

Several may recall when Reagan won the Armageddon clock was moved to the 59th minute. Oh how liberals love to piss on themselves.

Lets see what the mouth does before you put your foot in your mouth by prematurely passing judgement based on media crap.

You progs can't seem to make up your mind. One minute we are all rubes blindly following Trump, the next we are turning on him.

Huh? The article is simply reporting on how a growing percentage of Trump voters are regretting their vote. I've posted about this phenomenon as well. It's only a matter if time before it reaches the die hard conservative bufoons on this forum.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You really are a fucking idiot with that gif. Get a new schtick, clown.

“The swamp is full again. It’s actually fuller.”

WASHINGTON ― Thousands of people on Twitter are following along as people who voted for President-elect Donald Trump begin to question their decision.

“I’m starting to feel like the biggest mistake of my young 23 years of life has been voting for [Trump],” Joseph Richardson tweeted on Nov. 21.

His post ended up being retweeted last week by an account called Trump Regrets, which Trump opponents watch to delight in seeing people come around to their opinion. Richardson heard from some of them ― a few who said the election result was his fault, others who thanked him for admitting his mistake.

Scott Ford said he wishes he had just skipped voting for president altogether, rather than casting his ballot for Trump. Ford said he voted for Democrats for 18 years and supported Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the primary against Clinton. During the general election, he went back and forth on who to support. Ultimately, he chose Trump, and has gotten grief from friends and strangers from doing so.

Now he is concerned about Trump’s Cabinet picks, including former Exxon Mobil Corp. CEO Rex Tillerson for secretary of state and Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) for attorney general.

“I really thought this was going to be an election that was going to [create] change,” Ford said. “That was Trump’s whole thing: ‘We’re going to clean up Washington, we’re going to drain the swamp.’ The swamp is full again. It’s actually fuller.”

More: Donald Trump Is Already Disappointing His Supporters | The Huffington Post

They say it's better late than never - but in this case I'm not so sure. We are screwed.

OMG Big L, you are getting up there in posts. Your words and phrases carry a lot of, lolololololol...........weight! I read your words of wisdom whenever I come on this site, and am always entertained, as long as I am not drinking something, causing me to choke, hehehehehehehe.

Anyway, I am disappointed in Trump too, he hasn't handled the real problem yet, and he needs to......don't you agree?

What is the real problem you ask? Let me help you!

Timothy Daughtry - Gaslighting and the Left’s War on Reality

gasLighters.....................now you know why I call you big L-)

The Lakhota template at it again. Some anecdote used by HuffPo to attack a republican........does this guy ever do something new?

A 'growing percentage' based on what study, a twitter account set up to retweet people bitching?

Nate Silver better watch out, he'll never see you guys with your uber-sharp statistical brains comin'! lol.

Maybe a handful of trump voters are suffering from a serious case of buyers remorse but I'm pretty sure most of them are taking a wait & see attitude. At least that's what I'm hearing from them anyway. By the way, I'm surrounded by trump cheerleaders. And that's exactly what they're saying to me.

giphy.gif

You really are a fucking idiot with that gif. Get a new schtick, clown.
Dude, why don't you bunch of losers from pretendland stop with all of the stupid you post. I see you haven't caught on that that gif only comes out when your stupid exceeds a threshold of stupid. Have at it, you can stop any fking time right?

Forum List

Back