Donald Trump is a Racist Bigot Islamaphobe and here is Proof.

Wiskers Von Pussyboots

Jan 27, 2017
Damn, gotta run out and pick up more outrage, anxiety and fear.
^ the board's new resident retard

Indeed it is only the Left who get a dose of overwhelming proof and say "yeah ... well ..... well...... you're are retard...so there!" Then they scurry away apologizing to the mentally disabled for breaking their own rules on political correctness.

Look! Look!

I can prove things too!

318eb29476b79ab5d0fe719a326a96e0c4c0dd14.png

I don't get how false mathematical equations=actual and truthful incidents.

He'll claim it's fake news.

Look! Look!

I can prove things too!

Both of those statements proofs are exactly as ridiculous. I don't know how you managed to miss it.

But please, move to Germany if you beg to differ. It would suit perfectly for you.

For some individuals it might be required to learn the truth the hard way, as EU officials in Germany are finding out:

"Maria Ladenburger, the daughter of a high-ranking EU official, was returning from a party in the university city of Freiburg in Germany when she was assaulted on a cycle path.

She was raped and then drowned before her body was found in the River Dreisam."
Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany - Afghan migrant admits killing

If only we hadn't leveraged that whole "the savages are coming, the savages are coming" shtick so exhaustively in the past.

Look! Look!

I can prove things too!

Both of those statements proofs are exactly as ridiculous. I don't know how you managed to miss it.

But please, move to Germany if you beg to differ. It would suit perfectly for you.

For some individuals it might be required to learn the truth the hard way, as EU officials in Germany are finding out:

"Maria Ladenburger, the daughter of a high-ranking EU official, was returning from a party in the university city of Freiburg in Germany when she was assaulted on a cycle path.

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany - Afghan migrant admits killing

If only we hadn't leveraged that whole "the savages are coming, the savages are coming" shtick so exhaustively in the past.

Hell yeah man, you tell em! Nothing to include the saftey of US citizens should stop us from importing uneducated, impoverished, government dependent, prospective Democrat voters.

There's no upside for Americans accepting Thousands in from these chaotic dangerous nations. Why take the risk? The risk/reward doesn't work for me. Talk to me when or if these nations get their Terrorism problems under control. Till then, i don't feel comfortable taking Thousands of em into my country. I respect Trump on this. He's doing his job. I expect the US President to be looking out for Americans.

Look! Look!

I can prove things too!

Hell yeah man, you tell em! Nothing to include the saftey of US citizens should stop us from importing uneducated, impoverished, government dependent, prospective Democrat voters.

Look forward to another bogus endless war my scared little friend.

There's no upside for Americans accepting Thousands in from these chaotic dangerous nations. Why take the risk? The risk/reward doesn't work for me. Talk to me when or if these nations get their Terrorism problems under control. Till then, i don't feel comfortable taking Thousands of em into my country. I respect Trump on this. He's doing his job. I expect the US President to be looking out for Americans.

As we occupy the middle east endlessly, sure.

So, Trump-cultists, do you understand why this is a retard thread, and how you've been so obviously manipulated? All the liberals understand it, being we're not cult bedwetters.

Hint: Look up "cherrypicking fallacy".

It's not surprising that no Trump-culitists can grasp basic logic. After all, if they could use logic properly, they wouldn't have gotten sucked into the Trump-cult.

Trump's putting Americans first. That's exactly why supported him. No one supporting allowing all these people in, has presented all the upsides for Americans. I don't see any. Why take the risk? These are very dangerous terror-plagued nations.

As we occupy the middle east endlessly, sure.

I fully support disengaging from the Middle East. But i've come to accept that it isn't gonna happen. Permanent War is the agenda. And there's nothing a US President or the People can do about that. There are other very powerful forces ensuring endless war.

Damn, gotta run out and pick up more outrage, anxiety and fear.
So you would be perfectly fine with a Refugee resettlement camp being setup in your home town, right?

Makes no difference to me, correct.

I'll bet it would

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – A number of police cars responded to Minneapolis South High School Thursday after an alleged food fight escalated into a melee involving 200 to 300 students.

Sgt. William Palmer, of the Minneapolis Police Department, said no weapons were involved in the incident. However, four people were taken to the hospital following the melee. Police were pelted by thrown objects as they rushed to break up the brawl.

Twelve people complained that they had been sprayed with mace. Police at the scene said they had to use chemical agent to get the crowd under control as they were being pelted with objects as they tried to break things up.

One student, Abdi Sheikh, said he saw hundreds of students fighting in what appeared to be a racial incident.

“A big riot,” he said. “It was all types of races.”

Another student, Symone Glasker, said that an initial fight happened during the school’s first lunch period. By the time the third lunch period started, all the hype from the initial fight caused tensions to boil over.

She said the fights were over pride.

“I know it’s a pride thing between Muslims and black people,” she said. “They want their pride back for something. I don’t know.”

She also said “boys were hitting girls” and that some people were lying on the floor, with their hands over their heads, in surrender.

The fight, students say, was the result of long-simmering tensions between the 8 percent of students who are Somali Americans and the 20 percent who are African Americans.

Forum List

Back