Donald Trump is a joke

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump, President of the USA, is a joke
Donald Trump won the Republican primaries
Donald Trump won the Presidency of the USA
But the man is a joke. How did he do it.
He may reduce unemployment below 4.5%, he may increase the average wages per US citizen, he may increase GDP growth above 1.5% annually, he may increase security for the US
If he does he will be an idiot who accomplished more than I thought an idiot could accomplish.
But he is still a joke.

literally none of that will happen and I guarantee he will blame the democrats for whatever disaster he causes

literally none of that will happen and I guarantee he will blame the democrats for whatever disaster he causes
--------------------------------- i'd do the same , targets of BLAME is the reason for democrats and lefties to exist POwl . That being said , all I want Trump to do is rebuild the USA military , restore borders and USA Sovereignty , fix the courts , secure the borders and I will be happy POwl !!

str3mql.jpg

How did Agent Orange do it?

The old saying about how lies travel around the world while the truth is still putting on its pants is really true.

The right has never ever say anything truthful about Hillary Clinton. They have lied about the Clinton's for more than 25 years and they continue to lie about them now. The right wants an end to the US Constitution. If you doubt that, just listen to what they say about the Clinton's.

And, its simply fact that Russia/Pooting owns trump. I would bet drumpf is close to being broke (look at his long list of failures). Even though he's lying about it now, in the past both he and little DonDon have said they are in business with Pooting and you can bet its not Pooting who owes drumpf money. Then there's the pissing video ...

They will scratching each others backs for a long time to come. Watch Agent Orange when Pooting makes his move.

The guy who just left the WH could be considered a joke if it weren't for the fact that he doubled the national debt, divided the country along racial lines, gender, class, religion, and every other possible way. Yeah, he's a joke, a not so funny joke.

He may reduce unemployment below 4.5%, he may increase the average wages per US citizen, he may increase GDP growth above 1.5% annually, he may increase security for the US
If he does he will be an idiot who accomplished more than I thought an idiot could accomplish.
But he is still a joke.
I never expected this level of left wing crazy to be happening a month later but the fact it is still makes me so happy to see. This is like a bed time story for me. Makes me all warm and fuzzy.

I do not want to be part of a country or a world where Donald Trump sets the moral and leadership style to succeed
When are you moving?
I am hanging around to see the results of a Trump Presidency. If he and his morals and style is successful and the majority of Americans support that, then I quietly fade away.
I f he is unsuccessful, I will be first to help kick Trump and his supporters to the curb.

I do not want to be part of a country or a world where Donald Trump sets the moral and leadership style to succeed
When are you moving?
I am hanging around to see the results of a Trump Presidency. If he and his morals and style is successful and the majority of Americans support that, then I quietly fade away.
I f he is unsuccessful, I will be first to help kick Trump and his supporters to the curb.
Here's some help.

How to Relocate and Move to Mexico

But he is still a joke.
I never expected this level of left wing crazy to be happening a month later but the fact it is still makes me so happy to see. This is like a bed time story for me. Makes me all warm and fuzzy.
You may be warm and fuzzy for a long time.
Or if Trump is not successful you may an outcast and far from warm and fuzzy.

When are you moving?
Here's some help.

How to Relocate and Move to Mexico
If Trump is a total failure you can use the info.
If he is successful, I will look into it.

View attachment 113317
The true Trump supporters are taking a very risky stance. If he fails you are in deep shit but if he is successful you could be on top.
I am confident you will be in deep shit.
The sad thing, is most Trump supporters are already in deep shit, he is there last hope.

The guy who just left the WH could be considered a joke if it weren't for the fact that he doubled the national debt, divided the country along racial lines, gender, class, religion, and every other possible way. Yeah, he's a joke, a not so funny joke.
Lies lies and more lies... I already debunked your BS Obama talking points weeks ago yet you still use them. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and give it a rest.

Forum List

Back