Donald Trump: "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 918218

On Campaign Trail In Ohio, Trump Warns Of 'Bloodbath' If He Loses In November

The remarks came as the former president campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno ahead of Tuesday’s GOP primary.

VANDALIA, Ohio (AP) — Former President Donald Trump claimed that he — not President Joe Biden — will protect Social Security and warned of a “bloodbath” if he loses in November as he campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno in Ohio.

Trump, speaking on a wind-whipped airfield outside of Dayton Saturday, praised his chosen candidate in the race as an “America first champion” and “political outsider who has spent his entire life building up Ohio communities.”

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath ... It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” he warned while talking about the impact of offshoring on the country’s auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars.

More at the link below...

TRUMP WARNING: 'BLOODBATH' IF I LOSE

Well, that's a clear enough warning for me! My best hope is that he loses the election - in a blowout. What do you think?

Well, I want to see a more multi polar world, with my government not so snuggled up to various US agendas, so I'm all for Trump.

No democratic government would wish to touch him with a barge pole. They'd know he'd sell them down the river even faster than establishment US governments.

To give you something else to fret about, and an excuse for you to sully up internet discussion boards with more nonsense.

Trump is sloppy and scattered in his speech, frequently violent. He's inappropriate. That's why they laughed at him at the UN.

Remember at the G7 when he shoved the president of Montenegro?

This is not leadership.

Well, I want to see a more multi polar world, with my government not so snuggled up to various US agendas, so I'm all for Trump.

No democratic government would wish to touch him with a barge pole. They'd know he'd sell them down the river even faster than establishment US governments.

Trump has betrayed everyone who ever worked with him or partnered with him including three wives.

Trump is sloppy and scattered in his speech, frequently violent. He's inappropriate. That's why they laughed at him at the UN.

This is not leadership.

Yeah, but babbling incoherently is......

You clods and your double standards.

More lies huh?

That the best you can do?

J6 is now KNOWN to be a federal operation, and the J6 committee is now PROVEN to have been corrupt.

And you still spew this crap?

WTF is wrong with yiu?

And here Trump was so proud of his January 6th mob.

Trump has betrayed everyone who ever worked with him or partnered with him including three wives.
Never, ever enter into an agreement with him. The only thing one can guarantee is that he won't keep it.

Never, ever enter into an agreement with him. The only thing one can guarantee is that he won't keep it.
Provably false, but then lies are all you clowns have left.

If Trump doesn’t get elected, it will be the best thing for the country.

I'm sure you had better things to do on Saturday evening than watch Donald Trump rant for nearly two hours to an audience of cheering fans in Rome, Georgia. His speech was rambling, unhinged, vituperative, and oh-so-revealing. In his first rally since effectively clinching the Republican Presidential nomination, Trump made what amounted to his response to Joe Biden’s State of the Union address.

It’s hard to imagine a better or more pointed contrast with the vision that, two days earlier, the President had laid out for America.

And yet, like so much about Trump’s 2024 campaign, this insane oration was largely overlooked and under-covered, the flood of lies and B.S. seen as old news from a candidate whose greatest political success has been to acclimate a large swath of the population to his ever more dangerous alternate reality. No wonder Biden, trapped in a real world of real problems that defy easy solutions, is struggling to defeat him.

This is not leadership.

Who gives a crap what the UN thinks? Let's see them laugh when Trump throws the UN out of the country and turns their big headquarters building into an apartment complex.

The president of Montenegro can go eat a bag of dicks too.

If you think you can come crying to me over something Trump said, you're wrong. I have no sympathy for you or your petty little problems.

So what. I'm not a fascist bootlicker either.

YOU are....

Trump is a fascist. Fascists were hard right Italian conservatives. Surprise, Surprise your education is poor.

I’ve never spoken to a crowd as large as this,” Trump said of that day. “That was because they thought the election was rigged. And they were there proud. They were there with love in their heart. That was an unbelievable, and it was a beautiful day.”

Trump is a fascist. Fascists were hard right Italian conservatives. Surprise, Surprise your education is poor.

Fascism is leftist, dumbass. The opposite of total government is no government.

Go lick more boots.

I’ve never spoken to a crowd as large as this,” Trump said of that day. “That was because they thought the election was rigged. And they were there proud. They were there with love in their heart. That was an unbelievable, and it was a beautiful day.”
You want to smear every trump supporter and he is not going to let you

The anti trump left are proven liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back