Donald Trump: I may not repeal Obamacare, President-elect says in major U-turn

Here#

Q: Senator Rubio, you said that Mr. Trump thinks part of ObamaCare is pretty good. Which part?

RUBIO: The individual mandate. He said he likes the individual mandate portion of it; I don't believe that should remain there. We need to repeal ObamaCare completely and replace it with a system that puts Americans in charge of their health care money again.

TRUMP: I agree with that 100%, except pre-existing conditions, I would absolutely get rid of ObamaCare. I want to keep pre- existing conditions. It's a modern age, and I think we have to have it.

Thoughts?

Donald Trump just did a U-turn on his biggest campaign promise

Donald Trump has said that he might not repeal Obamacare, perhaps his biggest campaign promise. The President-elect performed the apparent U-turn after his meeting with Barack Obama at the White House this week, he has said. Mr Trump is going to look at "amending" the Affordable Care Act, rather than completely repealing it, he told the Wall Street Journal.

From your article:

"I told him [obama] I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

He's showing how compromising is done. He is also being respectful. Seems like he's catching on to this president thing pretty quickly.

The southern wall will be built....
Any time now...
Any time now...

Trumpers will be saying this after a few years of the trump regime...
As they sit around waiting for all those jobs that Trumpy promised to open up.
You've been conditioned by communists and it shows lol.

Republicans want to get rid of the pre-existing conditions clause. They laugh when people suffer and die. Laugh hard. It's funny. When they don't laugh, they giggle.

Yeah our *Republicans* are pretty much just *Democrats* so he will still have a fight. Until they get voted fucking out as well. We've shown them over the course of two presidential elections that we reject Obamacare. They'd better get a fucking clue.

Forum List

Back